The Ambrosia Of Love(Shivika...

By Rainflower_27

L O V E ......What is Love?Is it different for everyone or everyone comes across it differently?What it takes... More

A Dream!
Destined?!
First Impression!
Falling.....For You???!!!
Happy Second Meeting!!!
Do I Really Know You????
A Proposal!
A....War?!
Facing The Fire-Ball!
The Caged Nightingale!
You Are Mine,Mine You Are!!
Destiny vs Choice!!
Let Your Heart Be With Me!!
It's Our First Night!!
Two Strangers & A Mystery Tour Named Marriage!!
Annika,Daughter-in-law Of The Oberoi Khandan!!
Oh My Stubborn Juliet!!
A Storm!!
Rain Of Extreme Emotions!
For You & You Only!!
My Wife,My Life!
Just You & Me!
A Little Closer!
New Sunrise After Darkness!
A Moment!
Loving You More!
Princess Charming!!
Dear Heart!
Our Love Story!
Without You!
Together,Forever!
The Touchstone!
After The Eclipse!
Panacea!
Passionately Yours!
Author's Message!
Promise Of Love!
Anathema!
Scarred Souls!
Rose & Thorn!
Sweetest Salvation!
Happy Time!
Happy Time- Part 2!
A Wish So Dear!
Wedding Bliss!
The Truth!

Heaven!

671 91 34
By Rainflower_27

Shivaay's recovery from the coma seemed nothing but a pure miracle to his family members and everyone else.Flowers,cards were piling up in OM as to that.An official statement was released for the ever curious and enthusiastic media.The exclusive news that Shivaay Singh Oberoi was out of coma,reached every corner of the country.There,after through check-up,doctors gave the final nod of clearance from any kind of future casualties.Apart from some minor problems,he was doing fine.

Night

-------

Shivaay opens his eyes and turns.He finds Annika is wide awake,staring at the ceiling above.He glances at the wall-clock.It's past midnight.He touches her and says-

S: Annika...........Sentence remains incomplete as she bolts upright on the bed switching on the lights.

A: Huh?Are you feeling unwell?Let me call the doctor.......She tries to get down but Shivaay stops her.

S: Relax Annika,I am all good.Why are you panicking so much?I just wanted to ask why were you still awake.But........She takes a deep breath of relief.

What happened Annika?

A: Actually,whenever I close eyes,that....that scene of accident flashes in my vision.I couldn't get it out from my head no matter how much I try.I used to had bouts of nightmare at night.Could not be able to sleep even for seconds.Then,doctor prescribed sleeping tablet.Only after taking medicine,I could sleep.Perhaps I forgot tonight that's why..............She falls silent at the end.Shivaay pulls Annika close to him then kisses her forehead.

S: That nightmare part is over Annika.I am here,with you.............He lies down taking her in his arms- 

There is nothing to fear as long as I am with you.Close your eyes and go to sleep.Nothing will disturb your sleep.I promise..........Annika hides her face in her husband's chest then does what he said.Shivaay kisses her hairs.Tear drops well up in his eyes thinking about what she must have gone through other than this.Soon he feels Annika's shallow breathing is hitting the bare skin at the opening of his kurta.A sure sign of her falling asleep.Shivaay tightens the embrace around his wife then goes back to sleep.

Next Morning

-------------------

Shivaay is reading a magazine sitting on the bed,against the headboard.Annika enters with a house staff bringing a trolley of food.She wishes good morning to Shivaay then sits down on the bed.

A: Your breakfast...Pomegranate juice,rice noodles with boiled and sauteed vegetables,mushroom-lentil soup tempered in butter and a special item- mixed fruit salad.

S: Special item?Then I should eat it first..........Annika passes on the dish and he takes a spoonful.

I must say,I have never eaten such a tasty fruit salad.Tasting very different and refreshing.Can't remember eating it in OM or anywhere else.You were saying its a special dish.Whose recipe it is by the way?

A: It's mine.I have made it.

S: You....You know how to cook?How come?

A: You are getting surprised as if you never knew?

S: Seriously I have no idea.

A: Strange na?You know everything about me except this.

S: I have never seen you cooking.Most importantly,going by your personality it never occurred to me that you could cook.....Can you tell me the recipe?If you don't mind......He takes another spoonful.

A: Why do you think that I won't tell?

S: I believe a magician and a chef shouldn't reveal their secrets that's why......Annika starts laughing so does Shivaay.Anyway,she shares the recipe-

A: Take a bowl then put sliced sweet,tangy tasting fruits in it as per your choice.Then one by one add grated coconut pulp,honey,black pepper,rock salt,Greek yogurt then mix everything well with green coconut water.Sprinkle some orange jest before serving.The salad is ready......By the time she completes narrating the recipe,Shivaay finished eating the salad.He says-

S: Can I have another one?This is just amazing.

A: Sure..........He finishes the second one too.Smiling,Annika takes up the plate of noodles.

S: Give it to me.I will feed you...........He holds up the noodle filled fork for Annika to eat.But the moment the aroma of noodles enters into her nostrils,her stomach lurches terribly.She covers her mouth immediately then stands up.Uttering the word "Sorry" somehow she storms into washroom then locks it.Expressions of deep worry covers Shivaay's face.He gets down the bed quickly then comes in front of the washroom door.He knocks-

S: Annika?Are you okay?What happened to you?

He keeps on knocking and calling but no response comes.Inside,Annika is throwing up bitter liquid into the wash basin.Minutes later she comes out looking extremely pale and tired.Shivaay holds her hands.

S: Annika,you...........Before he can finish,Annika faints.He catches her in his arms,her head resting on his shoulder.Shivaay pats her cheeks- Annika open your eyes...O God......He picks her in his arms then lies her on the bed.He takes his phone to call in a doctor.There,Annika opens her eyes.Shivaay rushes to her side.

S: Nothing will happen to you.I am calling in a doctor.........Annika gulps down hard hearing that.If doctor comes then.....She grabs Shivaay's hand.

A: I....I am fine Shivaay.Plz don't call the doctor.

S: Have you seen your condition?You are not taking care of yourself at all.I will take you to hospital right now...........He lifts her from the bed then heads for the door.Annika's heart starts pounding at an increased speed.What will she do now?The moment he comes outside with her,she says-

A: Rukh jaiye Shivaay aap ko meri kasam!And his feet freeze.He looks at her-

S: Why did you put me under your oath?You need doctor Annika....He said softly.

A: I don't and......I have four reasons.

S: Really?Tell me those then.

A: Firstly,I am okay.Secondly,I am all right.Thirdly,I am absolutely fine.Fourthly and most importantly,if we go to hospital then the dishes I made would turn cold and you won't be able to eat!It will be wastage.Don't let that happen,plz?

For few seconds Shivaay stares at his wife in disbelief then starts laughing.Annika too joins,nervously.He rubs his nose with hers then says-

S: Only you can come up with such excuses.......So basically the point is,you are all good,right?

A: I am,with you around.....She nestles up against Shivaay's chest.He smiles sweetly then kisses in between her twin eyes.Dropping the idea of going to hospital,he re-enters into the room.

Few Days Later

---------------------

Annika is getting ready for a party which Shivaay's friends have thrown.He comes then puts his hands on her shoulder.Fixing his gaze on their mirror reflection,he says-

S: My wife is looking drop dead gorgeous.....He kisses on Annika's cheek from behind.

Let's go............Shivaay entangles their hands then comes outside of OM.They are waiting for Khanna to bring Shivaay's car.In the meantime,Annika is hesitating to tell something.There,Khanna appears.

S: We are getting late Khanna.Where were you and where is the car?

K: Sir....You both will go by car?

S: Of course.Do you have any problem?

K: No sir but...have you asked Annika Ma'am?

S: Why?

K: Actually sir the thing is...........Before Annika can stop him from spill the bean,Khanna continues- Ever since that accident has happened,Ma'am feels traumatic travelling by a car.

S: How does she travel then?Don't tell me on foot.

K: No sir.Shakti sir had ordered me to buy rickshaw for Ma'am,for her travelling.She does not go out much except for college.I have been driving myself the rickshaw and taking Annika and Priyanka Ma'am to college and bringing them back............Khanna finishes and Shivaay watches the rickshaw standing at a little distance.In his mind Shivaay tries to measure the length of damage his accident has caused.At one point he says-

S: It's okay Khanna.You can go....He leaves.Shivaay goes back into OM,in his room.

A: We are getting late Shivaay.You....

S: You should have told me this before.Don't know what else you are hiding from me.And this is a very serious matter.

A: I am sorry.Because of me........Shivaay takes her hands into his grasp.

S: Your comfort is more important to me than any party.You don't have to compromise for anything.Trust me,I will wipe out every scar of that wretched incident,from our life.......Saying that he gathers her into his arms,putting his chin on her head.

Hours later Shivaay comes out of OM again with Annika.It's almost evening.He has covered her eyes with his hand.

A: Where are you taking me Shivaay?

S: You will see now.......He removes his hand and Annika sees a horse drawn open carriage,decorated beautifully.Five horses are neighing hitting their hooves on the ground.

A: This........She has read about such carriages in novel,has seen pictures.But for the first time watching in real,before her eyes.

S: We are going for a date in this.Come.........He leads Annika towards the carriage and helps her getting in.He takes the seat next to her,circling his hands around her.Khanna charges the horses and the wheels roll on.They depart from Oberoi Mansion for their destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
580K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
579K 27.6K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
847K 39.5K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one