Lost Love (Sequel To BadAss M...

By Kbtibbs

"I'm sorry okay! If I would of known I would of told you but I didn't! I was not expecting this Chase! I had... More

Lost Love (Sequel To BadAss Meet's Player)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Note
The Other Half Of Me

Authors Note

5.9K 73 0
By Kbtibbs

Hey guy's! It's Haley and Kat here. I know the last chapter was intense but we wanted Alex to say what she had to say. I hope you listened to the song for that chapter it was basically Chase's and Alex's song. :'( *Let us take a moment.* I will update sometime today! So don't worry. I just wanted to say their will be only a couple more chapters left. Anyway have a great day! :D.
<Haley and Kat out>
:-$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 395 45
A girl (Nathalia) has a crush on Alex since 6th grade. Alex does not like her one bit and keeps on making her life miserable by days. As they had not...
2.1M 61.8K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
1.4K 101 14
Worse news was told to Taylor & her parents before her parents emigrated to Hawaii. While holding down a full time job her work wasn't finished when...
590K 37.3K 49
Imagine that you go to bed tonight and in the morning you wake up to find that four years have gone by. That's exactly what happened to Cassie Clark...