STAY or STRAY βœ” ||skz fan fic...

By ill-lit

Y/n already planned to leave Korea and go back to Australia to begin again after moving on from her young lov... More

Foreword
Casts & Info
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
❗️Please Read ❗️

EPILOGUE

2.1K 71 44
By ill-lit

EPILOGUE

SHE STAYED

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Numerous of things happened in Seoul for how many years, without even knowing it has been exactly five years from the time Y/n left the Seoul. Y/n's girl-friends finally reach what they wanted to do just like her.

Hana Liu have signed in in YGK+ model after 6 months of reset from being a trainee. Then she does a lot of projects, in magazines and billboards. She also walks in big fashion runways like Dior and Tommy Hilfiger. Presently, she's preparing for Victoria Secret screening to walk this year.

Kang Jinhee is now one of the famous actresses in SoKor after being the female lead in one of the successful Korean drama last 2020. She started her acting career, debuting in a web drama launched in 2018, then followed by supporting roles in dramas before she got the main role. She is signed under SM entertainment and currently preparing for another project partnered with Netflix this November 2023.

Choi Yeoreum is now a trainee in Cube entertainment for already 3 years. In 2019, she and Gyuhoon decided to grow apart after trying their best to keep their relationship work, but unluckily, it didn't. Instead, she focused and go back to being a trainee to start again. She's part of the incoming girl group to debut next year.

Wu Cai Jing is already famous after participating in two survival shows. First was in Produce 101 S3 but didn't get to join the final line up and fortunately get to join in her second participation in Produce 101 and even ranked 3rd place for the final ranking. She's currently promoting their group that will last for two years only under CJEM Ent and Stone Ent, accorded to the contract.

And Stacey Kim is now a soloist trained for four years under JYP entertainment. She debuted two years ago and she's now having her 2nd album promotion. She has been collaborated with other famous singers and rappers like Got7's JB, NCT's Taeil, Punch and Epik's High. She also had a stage collaboration with Sunmi in MAMA 2022. She's been in a dating rumor with Stray Kid's Jisung after the fans suspecting the two because of their pre debut pictures spread in social media and also, the fans noticed the items they're wearing are the same sometimes but honestly she's not dating anyone now and still see Jisung as her twin or friend.

About the boys, Stray Kids were focused even more to their careers not anymore as trainees but as idol, as celebrity. Their songs that hit the top chart in different countries, millions of views in YouTube, millions of followers in social medias, attending in various tv shows, increasing album sales that produce tons of cash every comeback and growing fan base not just in local but in international. Concerts, even world tour, fan signing events and fan meets in various countries, they have already been through it and certainly will, over and over again. Not to mention, winning awards has never been missing, Mnet Asian Music Awards, Gaon Charts Award, Melon Music Awards, and been part of Billboard Music Awards.

When it comes to dating, Stray Kids has been in hot issues as well. Dating rumors can't be avoided and ships but honestly the boys were too focused to love their fans. Their fans are enough to feel love for now, if they'll ready to love then they'll be honest to speak in public but for now, Stays are enough.

However, from time to time, the boys thought about their number one 'stay', Y/n. They sometimes monitor her social media accounts but there's no update from her. Her last post in her ig account was their picture, having dinner in their house in 2018. They sometimes talk about their memories with her when they were trainees and it is all still vivid inside their minds and hearts.

Sometimes other members would tease other members about liking her in the previous year and still giving them an awkward atmosphere, even though, they have already moved on from her and accept the fact that they are good friends to her, well apart from Hyunjin and Felix, who's patiently waiting for her and her answer.

Presently, they are rehearsing for their performance for MAMA 2023 inside the dance room. As usual thousands of fans of their fans will be there to witness their performance the next week.

"Do you guys think Y/n will be there?" The youngest asked out of a sudden in the middle of taking of taking a break. But the boys just scoffed at his unbelievable question for the nth time.

"Aren't you tired of hoping? She's in Australia." Minho answered him and just shook his head.

"Yeah, right. She'll inform us or miss Yoon if she does." Hyunjin added.

"You never know." Jeongin mumbled and sighed.

"Don't expect, I.N. You'll hurt just gonna hurt yourself again." The leader said.

"Why? Aren't you guys expecting?" Jeongin asked.

"Well, yes. We are but...it's been five years since we have seen her. Even our concerts in Australia, she hasn't contacted us. It's a blur to see her there." Bangchan replied, trying to persuade the youngest.

"You're right..." He just sighed and gave him a tight lipped smile.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

As I walk outside the international airport I right away smell the air of Seoul that gives a nostalgic feeling. The diver gets my things and place it in the trunk of our car and I didn't wait any further to step inside of the vehicle to have a short nap.

My parents already know that I'm coming back today and they were surprised to know when I told them because they thought I'll stay longer in Sydney just like what they're expected. I didn't go back here because of some misfortune happened in our family or in our business but my heart is yearning for this place and as well as the people who are in this place.

After I leave Seoul, I stayed in Sydney for a month to have a rest then I decided to have a vacation in US for a month, I met Hana in Los Angeles and we had quite some fun for a week, then after having a pleased time for myself I go back to Sydney again and there, I realized what I really want to do.

I've earn a bachelor degree of design in fashion in Queensland for four years and I've already work in our company in Sydney for a year and now that I've found what I want, I'll now let myself go with the flow with the things I'm longing for and that is work in our company. Besides my parents wanted me to handle matters here in Seoul, so do I.

After two hours, we arrived at our house and the driver help me with my baggage to bring inside the lobby while I let my eyes wander around. It hasn't changed at all, it's still the same.

I immediately get inside of the house and saw my mother and other maids preparing the table at dining area.

"Eonnie!" I heard my little sister yells, running down the stairways.

I just smiled at her and hug her. Then I heard my mom as she went out of the dining area "Y/n..."

I faced her and gave her a hug as well. "Mom." Then I saw Dad came out of his officeroom and hug me as well. "Dad."

"You're just in time. Let's eat lunch now." Mom said and we all headed to our dining room.

I let the maids take care of my things inside the room and we eat the lunch together and talks about my life alone in Australia. I also told them my plans here for staying permanently in Seoul and about working for the meantime in our clothing line that I'll be handling soon.

"Alright, I like it. Since one of us have to take care some matters in Australia. We badly need someone to supervise things here with me, also it will be yours when the time comes. So yes, I agree." My mother said as she looked at my father and receive his nod as yes.

"And, uhmm...I am also planning to earn a Master degree in fashion designing...But I will still work while going to school. If it's okay?" Mom suddenly hold my hands, resting on the table and gave me a supportive smile.

"Of course, honey. You can." I looked at my father and he gave me a smile too.

"By the way, JYP has partnered with us about the outfits that their idols will be wearing contracted for 2 years happened six months ago and there will be a big event coming. So can you go there and have a short meeting with him about the outfits? I have an urgent meeting tomorrow with the board."

"Hmm, okay. I have no things to do tomorrow."

"Great."

"So what exactly i'll be working on in our company, Mom? and with whom? As the designer with the designing team?"

"Hmm...You'll find out tomorrow..." I smiled at her and just nod.

After lunch I've decided to take a rest for a while. But before I could do it, I run my fingers through my phone screen and saw a message from Miss Yoon. I'm very glad that until now we keep in touch. Also, she knows that I'm coming home today, I've informed her yesterday and told her to keep from them.

Within five years, I didn't have any connection with them and Miss Yoon was my channel to know some stuffs with them. From time to time, I asked her about the boys and also, because of her, I attended one of their concert tours in Australia. Of course we didn't meet. During the time I was still studying, as long as I'm seeing them from distance, I'm already okay with that.

Miss Yoon: Text me if you're already here in Seoul. SKZ will perform in MAMA next week. You wanted to come? So I can reserve you a ticket.

I smiled to her message and tap the screen to reply.

Y/n: I just got here two hours ago. Thanks for informing me, Eonnie but I'll see first if I have a vacant. I'll just text you.

In a split of second, she replied to me right away.

Miss Yoon: Okay. Text me asap.

I closed my phone and checked my wrist watch. It's already 12:33pm. I supposed to meet the girls later at 6pm but all of them has schedules to attend and replace our meeting next week if ever they will have a vacant time.

Occasionally, the girls contacted me when I was in Australia. However, since we all have some things to be busy of, we rarely talk through video group chat. At first Stacey and Cai Jing were mad at me and at the end, they just accepted the situation and slowly understands me like the way they understand other girls about pursuing what we really want. Now we just missed each other and can't wait to see them.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Y/n woke up early in the morning and head to the entertainment building. After half past hour she arrived and instantly greeted by a staff as she stepped inside of the lobby.

"Hello! You must be the new stylist?" Y/n looked puzzle after hearing staff in front of her and just nod at her.

"Ah..Y-yes."

Stylist? I haven't informed about that.

"JYP wanted to meet you in his office." She just nods and followed the staff. The she noticed that they renovated the place inside but the directions never change.

When she was a trainee every time she's going through this way makes her nervous, now she feels nothing but anticipation to see JYP. The staff knocks at the door and heard his voice says to come in and Y/n just followed behind her.

"Mr. JYP, the new stylist is already here." She steps aside and wholly saw JYP sitting. Looking a bit aged compared to the last she saw him.

"Hello. I'm Y/n from ill-lit. I am the new assigned stylist." His face lit up a bit to see Y/n in front of him, not as one of his trainees but a stylist of his idols.

"Wow. It's been a long time, Y/n..." Then he smiled at her and stood up to shake hands.

Y/n accepted it and just smiled.

They talked about her life first before arranging the things about her being the stylist of their idols. Then JYP was surprised to found out she's the heiress of the ILL-LIT. The CEO thought that she wanted to work with the boys so he assigned her to be their stylist for the meantime since she explained that she's not working regularly in ILL-LIT and will have her schooling for the next months but the CEO hasn't informed her yet. After wrapping up the meeting she decided to go back to the ILL-LIT building without seeing the boys. Thinking, they might just be practicing.

"Mom?! Where's the stylist worked with JYP's idols?" She asked as she barge inside of her office.

"So you knew your assignment." She said while looking on the papers on her table.

"What?!"

"She file a temporary leave for six months. She'll be back. Don't worry. For the meant time just work as a stylist."

"Mom? I'm designer not a stylist."

"Don't worry, you will be accompanied by other stylists. You never know you'll also good at it." She arranges her papers and looked at her daughter with her furrowed brows.

"You are so random. How can a designer be a stylist?"

"I know you are also good at it. Just for few months. And I'll assign you to work with the designing team. Okay?" Y/n just emit out a heavy sigh and nods for having no choice.

Y/n was instructed by other stylists and discuss some matters about the concept of the idols' outfits specifically StrayKids for days before the event comes and she quickly got it. A day beforehand they have already arranged everything that the idols will be needing. And her mother was just so happy that she's learning very quick even she's designer she is also a good stylist.

The d-day comes and their crew went to the JYP entertainment building with the outfits covered with a black fabric for dirt and dust protection. The staffs guided them to the dressing room of their particular assigned group of idols while Y/n went to JYP's office to know who she will be working at when she met Miss Yoon half way.

Surprised she was to see her inside the building and she just gave her a hug. "Y/n! What are you doing here?"

"I'm a designer now slash a stylist to be making I guess." She chuckled and hug her again.

"So you can't watch them perform live but you'll be seeing them closer, huh?" Y/n just nods and tittered. "Exactly."

The boys are already inside the dressing room with their hair and make-up artists, doing their hairstyle first before applying their make-up.

Few moments later, there hair are already done and now they're doing their make-up. When suddenly the door opened and a staff entered.

"Those who are done in both hair and make-up, please proceed to the next room to get dress." She said and checked the idols situation.

Jeongin, Bangchan and Jisung are already done so they went to the next room for their outfits bringing their portable handfan. As they entered the room, there were 2 assistant inside arranging their clothes. They noticed the boys' presence and started to help them dressed up.

Meanwhile, Y/n went to the dressing room of ITZY's first since she was assigned to be their stylists of two groups. She saw the girls dressing up stunningly as ever. They greeted Y/n and had a short conversation about them while helping them with their concept outfits. After Y/n checked their appearance she went to the other room which is the room where Stray Kids' are.

Before she opens completely the door, she breathes it first and emit out the air forcedly.

Why am I nervous?

She slowly tilted the knob and push the door inwards, right away saw them standing, getting dress with the help of two of her assistant. She was amazed to see them close right now. They have really changed a lot. She stands still looking at them when the boys suddenly noticed her presence.

"Y/n?" Jeongin visibly surprised to see her.

Y/n smiled at them and bows lightly. "How are you all?" She asked as she closes the door.

"What...What are you doing here?" Bangchan asked her.

"How did you get here?" Jisung asked too but she's just smiling at them, very happy to see them up close after a long time.

"Aren't you going to say that you all missed me?" Y/n asked them back and Jeongin was the first one to hug her and followed by the boys.

"Of course we did."

Their faces are now bright to see her finally in unexpectedly. They are a bit confused but the happiness dominates everything they're feeling right now.

"But seriously what are you doing here?" Changbin asked.

"I was assigned to be your fashion stylist for the mean time." She smiled and their smiled got even wider.

"Let's start dressing you all up now or you'll get late." She announced in a matured way.

While Y/n helping them with their outfits, they can't help to have a conversation with her. Anything. They talk about to her and as well as Y/n to them. It feels like the old times. Like the time they were hanging out in the rooftop, in the cafeteria and mostly in their hideout five years ago.

The boys can't stop themselves from being happy that Y/n is here now, near them. No worries to get near with her or anyone who will stop them from getting close to her and ruin their friendship with her. It feels perfect knowing that all of them is happy of what they are all doing now.

They maybe grew apart in distance but never in hearts. She's special girl that came into their lives and will never forget about, just like what Y/n thinks of them as her favorite people, the highlight of her life she'll always cherish aside from her success in the future.

Because of them she found what her heart really desires.

And if ever she'll the choice again if she wants to stray away from of them or stay with them. She has no reason to leave them again because she will stay. Another chapter with them to face but after all their friendship matters the most. After all, she chooses to stay with them, not as a trainee but as Y/n their outfit guide and their number one fan.

THE END.

A/n: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK UNTIL THE END. TILL A NEW BOOK AGAIN! I"M EXPECTING YOU ALL! SEND HUGS AND KISSES <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 3.2K 27
{COMPLETED} IT'S SHORT AND DOESN'T HAVE A CONFLICT. Felix decides that he doesn't like Changbin very much. Or... at least he thinks he doesn't like...
86.3K 2.2K 34
Living the idol life seems like glitz and glamor right? No wrong. Y/n a 22 year old girl is an extremely well known idol. Singing, dancing, and actin...
19K 958 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
1.4K 144 18
Hyunjin and Changbin were a happy couple. Until the day Hyunjin's father found out and forced them to break up. Chan decides to take a heartbroken Ch...