Not My Life || Dramione.

Oleh AGeekyFangirlIsHere

AU- Voldemort wins the war, Marriage Law. Hermione thought that losing The War was one of the worst things th... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
The Wedding Pics Continued.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
The Epilogue.
Bonus Chapter: Draco's Side.

Chapter 3

799 10 0
Oleh AGeekyFangirlIsHere

A/N: I hope you like the story so far, please tell me what you think.

.............................................................

1 month later (Hermione's P.O.V).

It's been 3 weeks since I was married and a week since Theodore and Luna's wedding, it was sweet watching Luna be so happy, I just hope Theodore doesn't hurt Luna more than she already has been. For now Draco and I still live in the Manor but soon we should be leaving to find a house to live in, he want to follow what his friends have already done, he wants to live on the same street as them.

Life for me has changed a little, I don't have to be a maid any more and I now have a suite that I share with Draco, which is still hard to get used to. We have to make love every two weeks and I am going to be tested to see if I'm pregnant every month, I hate the whole thing. We had to make love for the first time on our wedding night and last night was our second time, it was awkward but Draco made sure I was comfortable, we don't spend much time together unless we have to.

I haven't spent much time with my friends either, I think I'm scared that if I get close with them that I will lose them. What happens after we have done our work as baby makers? Do we have to stay married? The law states that we have to have at least 3 to 5 children in 8 years and we have have at least 1 child or be carrying a baby by the time of our first year of marriage, if not we will be forced get divorced and be placed with other partners. I hate this whole thing and I can't believe this is my life now, I'm being made into a baby factory by a crazy man who is to blame for the whole problem.

I'm so lost in thought that I don't hear the knocking at my sitting room until someone walks in, I look over and see Draco, I raise my eyebrow at him as he moves closer in the room. "May I sit down?" Draco asks. "I don't see why not." I say as I sit up straight. "So I know your birthday was last month but we all to busy to celebrate it, so I thought we could do something." Draco says, I'm surprised that he knows my birthday.

"Oh, okay, sure." I say with a small smile, Draco nods and gets up from where he was sitting and starts to leave the room, he gets to the door before turning back. "Be ready in an hour." Draco says before he opens the door and leaves the room.

An hour later I'm dressed in purple dungarees with a white long sleeved top and purple loafers, my hair which now reached my hips was tied into a bun like most days. Draco knocks once before entering our room, he give a nod of approval of my outfit and nods his head to follow him, I move slowly as I follow him through the Manor and outside to the gates, I look at Draco worriedly.

"We'll be okay." Draco says, obviously noticing the worry on my face before he holds his hand out, I look at it for a minute before I take it. Suddenly I feel the pull of Disapparation and just as suddenly we arrive at some grass land with a clear lake, the sun is shining and makes the water look like it's shimmering. Draco leads me up a small hill where a picnic blanket lies with food and drinks around it, I stare at it with awe.

"I didn't know what you like, so I got everything Hogwarts used to make." Draco says as he nods for me to sit down, I sit down on the blanket and notice how comfy it is and smile softly. We start eating in silence for a few minutes until I've finished my last bite of a pumpkin pastry."I thought that now we are married that maybe we should get to know each other." Draco says as he looks at me, I bite my lip nervously.

"I think that sounds good." I say with a slight smile. "I think we should start by calling each other by our names when we talk to each other." Draco says, I nod. "So what do you want to know about me, Draco?" I ask adding his name to the question, which seems to make him happy. "Well, Hermione, what's your dream holiday?" Draco asks, I roll my eyes and shake my head with a small smile. "What's funny?" Draco asks. "Of all the things to ask, you ask about my favourite holiday?" I say with a small amount of humour.

"What's wrong with that question?" Draco asks. "It doesn't tell you much about me plus how do you know I've even gone on holiday?" I asks with a small smirk. "I guess I didn't think about that. Fine then what's your favourite book?" Draco asks, I bite my lip in thought. "Hogwarts: A History, what about you?" I say with a smile. "The Great Gatsby." Draco quickly replies, I'm surprised that he has read a Muggle book, even more that it is his favourite.

"Father wanted me to know of Muggle books to compare them to ours, I prefer Muggle books." Draco says with a small smile, something I'm not used to seeing. We talk about our favourite things, our dreams that will never happen and our lives outside of Hogwarts. "If this had never have happened, how many children would you have?" Draco asks, I stop and think.

"I think maybe 3, two girls and a boy, not that I really mind what gender they are but when I thought about my life, I see that. What about you?" I reply as I look at Draco, who thinks hard beforr answering. "My family only seems to have one boy so he can continue the family name. But I'd like to have at least one daughter so one day she can leave the Malfoy name behind her." Draco says with a frown.

We sit in silence for a bit longer before Draco pulls something out of the basket, he turns to me and hands me a wrapped thin but long box, I take it and open it hesitantly. Inside is a silver chained necklace at the center is a crystal figurine of an otter and curled around it is a silver dragon, I stare at it for a few seconds before looking up at Draco. "How did you know about my otter?" I ask softly.

"I asked Pansy to ask Weasley about your patronus." Draco says as he takes the necklace out of the back, I turn around so he can place it around my neck, I feel his cold hands touch my neck, I almost shiver before I feel his hot breath also on my neck. I place my fingers around the necklace and hold it in my hand. "Thank you so much, I love it." I say with a real smile, Draco gives me a small smile.

1 month later. (Hermione's P.O.V).

I'm sitting comfortably in the common room, my hand playing with my necklace and my other hand holding a book, when I hear talking outside the door, the door opens a minute later and Draco and his friends come in, with my friends behind them. They sit around me, talking happily. I put my book away and say hello to my friends before sitting down with our husbands and wife. Draco's friends don't come round to much but of lately Pansy has been coming and trying to get along with me, we have almost become friends.

"I see Astoria is late again." Pansy says without a hint of sadness, 10 minutes later. "What do you expect? It probably takes Neville half an hour to finally say she looks great." I say with a small grin, Pansy gasps with mock horror before giving a small chuckle. I watch the new couples around me, Pansy and Ron sit close, she has her hand in his lap, Blaise and Ginny are pretty cuddled up and Theodore and Luna are holding hands and rubbing small circles on each other's palms. Suddenly the door slams open and Astoria walks in with a shriek.

"You won't believe what I just found out?" Astoria shrieks loudly with a large smile. "That you wear too much pink?" Pansy answers with a small grin, I hide my giggle with a cough. "No, better. I'm pregnant." Astoria calls happily before she opens her arms, obviously expecting everyone to hug her, which her friends do eventually. "Wow congratulations." Pansy says with gritted teeth, something Astoria doesn't notice. "I hope I don't get too fat." Astoria says with a frown before rubbing her no existent bump. Things quieten down soon after as we all start talking about babies and getting to know each other more.

Later that night. (No one's P.O.V).

It's past midnight when Draco Malfoy decided that he should go to bed, he had enjoyed seeing his friends, he was surprised by Astoria's annoucement but happy for his friend, hoping that the baby would mature her. As he walks closer to his room, he hears cries of pain and sobbing, he quickly rushes into his room and finds Hermione thrashing around in their bed, she cries out and thrashes again, this time she rolls off the bed, it doesn't wake her so Draco rushes to her side and pulls her from the floor.

"No, let me go, get off me." Hermione cries loudly, she tries punching the air, she narrowly misses Draco who pales at her cries. He pulls her closer to him and holds her tightly so she can't thrash about. "Hermione, it's okay, wake up." Draco says softly, Hermione cries out loudly before finally pulling away from him and accidentally hitting Draco in the cheek, he tries to shake her away, which works and she look at him with a panicked look before looking around the room. "Hermione it's okay, you're safe." Draco says softly as he pulls her close, she starts sobbing before letting him pull her onto his chest.

He rubs her arms comfortingly and holds her for a long time until he feels her calm down and she soon starts to doze back off, he lies her back down in the bed before laying down next to her, she lets out a scared gasp and grabs Draco's arm, he pulls her closer and lets her lay on his chest until she calms down again, soon the both fall asleep in each other's embrace.

..........................................

A/N: From now on, it will be in Hermione's P.O.V unless I say so in brackets.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 2.2K 51
After the big battle, Hogwarts students didn't flee like they were expected to, but stood tall fighting for their school. Almost everyone stayed. Am...
1.6M 45.5K 67
" I want you now" he said and walked closer towards her. She backed away two steps but met the ice cold wall. " What do you mean?" She said nervousl...
367K 12.4K 42
*** rewrite in posting *** 1998, August 1 Dear Hogwarts Student As headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I would like to invite...
1K 22 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were enemies for 7 years, but after the war Harry decides it would be better if they try to be friends. so one night Ha...