Hunter x Hunter || Boyfriend...

By CORVIDINE

Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurap... More

Info
1 | How You Meet | ✓
2 | Second Encounters | ✓
3 | Hanging Out | ✓
Illumi Catch-up | ✓
4 | Confessions | ✓
5 - Rainy Days [UNEDITED]
6 - Nen [UNEDITED]
7 - Birthday(s) [UNEDITED]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
8 - Will you be my partner? [UNEDITED]
9 - First Kiss [UNEDITED]
A/N
Chrollo Catch-up (2)
Chrollo Catch-up (3)
10 - Jealousy [UNEDITED]
11 - Your Theme Songs
Tagged
Feitan Catch-up (UNEDITED)
Completed
Special: Tonpa x Reader

Chrollo Catch-up (1)

7.4K 130 110
By CORVIDINE

I dont know why he wasnt orginally added

oh yeah

because i was lazy

but im actually super excited to write for him because i love da Chrollo 

this is probably the plot that i had to really think ahead for and possibly the most complex one ive had to write. not only that, but the amount of research i did for this is scary

Requested by: shinzugasu

***

Chrollo - 24

You - 23

How you meet

This was supposed to be easy. Just a way to make money after gaining your Hunters License. And that's how you got yourself into this mess.

Being Neon Nostrades bodyguard, going to a Auction hosted by the mafia, where everything was stolen by the famous Phantom Troupe. One of which, you had captured. He ended up escaping, killing one of the guards with him. 

Back to the current situation. Neon had run off and Kurapika had sent you over to where the auction was being held to find her (as you were the closest person to the auction. Kurapika had said that he was on his way as well). You were royally pissed at Neon.

"One thing. We asked her to do one thing and that was to stay with the guards," You grumbled to yourself, showing the guard your pass-card. He let you through and you ran to the building. Checking every floor.

You found her sitting at a booth talking to some guy.

"-Important people are always coming to me," You heard Neon brag. Narrowing you eyes you walked up and tapped her shoulder. "Yes?" She looked up at you before freezing.

"We need to go back, everyone is freaking out back at the hotel," You told her, irritation clear in your voice.

"I apologize," You looked at the man, who just spoke. "I seemed to have been helpful with Lady Neons escape." His voice was easy to listen to and his face wasn't so hard on the eyes either. His forehead was bandaged and his bangs covered part of it. His ears were pierced, teal orbs at the end. He was wearing a black suit, white undershirt, and was drinking a cup of coffee.

"It's fine. Neon we have to go," You waved off what he said and ordered Neon to go back.

"But he wanted his fortune told," Neon whined. "I could read yours too," She bribed. Your eyes glanced at the man, who was gazing out the window.

"Fine," You let a sigh pass through your nose as you sat next to Neon.

"I'll need your full name, Date of Birth, and blood type," Neon said, pulling out a piece of paper and pen. She passed it to the man and he quickly wrote it down. She picked it back up and read it through. You were only able to read his name before Neon placed it down.

"Chrollo Lucilfer? Is that really your name?" Neon asked. "What kind of name is that?"

"Well, my friends just call me boss," The man said, his voice had some humour to it.

Neon burst out giggling. "Boss? That's even weirder." She calmed herself down and started flinging the pencil on her knuckles. Her hand went down to the paper and automatically started writing down words. You watched over her shoulder.

Forever set, a precious moon is lost.

The others mourn him with ceremony grand

Rising up to Heaven, the mighty moon of frost.

With a melody from the mourning band.

You stopped reading past that. It seemed personal to him. Your eyebrows furrowed at the fortune, not understanding what they meant. Neon handed the paper to Chrollo and explained how each line represented each week in the month. He read through it, a tear seeping through his eye.

"Are you okay?" You asked, looking up at his face.

"I'm fine. This fortune, it's amazing and correct," He said, looking down at his book.

"[y/n], your turn," Neon said. "Just your full name, birthday, and blood type."

"Sure," You patted your pockets, not finding anything to write with. You looked back up. "If you don't mind, could I, uh, borrow that book?" You asked, pointing to the blue book Chrollo held.

"Of course," He handed the book to you. 

You took the pen and started writing down the information. When you finished, you handed the book to Neon and she began writing. After a minute, she handed the book to you to read.

In need of jewels, one watches another.

The brutal world is no longer a stranger.

Fight with them you must, even though you'd rather.

Be careful or you'll put your friends in danger.

Helping the foe, as you begun anew.

Hopping from place to place, trying to lose.

Listen and act well. Betrayal or betrayal, the choice is few.

Walking off, trust is gone. Keep your temper in check, lest you blow a fuse.

((A/N: look, i dont write poems. this is the best we're going to get))

You read the first two, not bothering with the rest. Handing the book back, you stood up.

"Time to go," You told Neon.

"How about I give you a ride?" Chrollo offered, standing up as well.

Neon accepted his offer, while you were more hesitant. You went along with it. Walking next to Chrollo, you noticed a black hilt.

"Is that a knife?" You asked, pointing to his back.

"Yes, just for simple self-defense," He confirmed.

"Can I see it?" You asked, a smile on your face. You've always had a thing for blades.

"Sure," He reached behind his back and pulled the hilt. He revealed a knife with three separate blades, each held together by metal bars. 

Studying the knife, you excitedly exclaimed. "Is that a Mid-Era Bens Knife?"

"I see you recognize it," He sheathed the knife. 

"Of course. Who wouldn't be able to recognize a Bens Knife?" You joked.

"What's a Bens Knife?" You heard Neon ask.

"They're knives that a serial killer made. He made 288 in total, one for each of his victims," You told her. "He used to sell his knives at his storefront."

"And people would buy them? Gross," Neon said. 

Soon, you arrived at the elevator. Before the elevator was able to come up, Neon fainted.

Chrollo made a huge scene about it, which you chuckled at. Bending down you felt Neons heartbeat.

"She'll be fine. She probably just fainted from using her Nen too much," You told him. "I'll just take her back to the hotel."

"I'll call an ambulance just in case," Chrollo insisted. You relented and let him call them. But hey, free ride. 

A few minutes pass and the ambulance soon shows up. Watching as they loaded Neon into the ambulance, you went back to thank Chrollo. But found that he had already left. 

'He couldn't of left in that small of a time space,'  You thought to yourself, looking back down the hallway. You still wanted to thank him for his help, so you looked around the building. 

Second Encounters

"I really didn't ask for this," You ground your teeth together as you stare at Melody.

"[y/n], we could really use your help. You've met Chrollo before, please," Melody pleaded you, her hands clasped together.

Sighing and shaking your head, you relented, "Fine. What do I have to do?"

"Just wait in the car," Melody said.

"Okay?"

You really had a nack for getting yourself into these situations. You were sitting in the car, Chrollo next to you restrained by chains, and Kurapika next to him.

"So," You tried to start a conversation. "You were part of the Phantom Troupe. Not only that, but you were the leader."

"That's correct," Chrollo said, not even sparing a glance.

"Fun," You leaned your head against the window and watch the cars and buildings fly by.

"Can I go with you?" You asked Chrollo. Kurapika had placed his nen on him and told him he couldn't have contact with the rest of the troupe, so you decided, you would help him.

"Why's that? Aren't you friends with Kurapika?" Chrollo asked, turning to look at you.

"Not really. I was just in the car because they asked me too," You shrugged your shoulders. 

Chrollo seemed to think for a moment, stringing together some type of plan.

"Yes, that'd be fine," He nodded, looking over at you.

"Perfect."

Hanging out/Average day

- Mostly traveling

- Stopping at food places and ordering sweets rather the actual food

- Asking townfolk whether or not they known of a nen exorcist

- It's almost always a no

- Continuing to travel East, for reason you didn't know

- Stopping at weapon shops for your own indulgment

- Camping outside

***
ya'll

i am so sorry. this has taken me so long to write and it has to be split up in parts

it's because school has started. and rather then online school, i have to actually go to school. that means i cant write during the day and weekends are spent writing for my killua book.

again, i apologize 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.9K 15
COMPLETED. Killua Zoldyck, a very famous model everyone is talking about. Gon Freecss, a normal university boy who know's nothing about the model Kil...
193K 6.4K 21
"Hunter x Hunter" ||various x reader|| 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴�...
777K 21.4K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
183K 3.5K 21
❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐀! 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞...𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐄! ❞ ⁀➷ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐚 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐲𝐜𝐤 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙...