things happens

By rrko1234

A sexy college story with lots of twist and turn. So get your seatbelts on. What would you do if you have som... More

introduction
Day-1
Party gossips
characters till now
let the party begins
and it happened
message
message 2
Regret
Chase
Annoyed
Support
Propose Day
Propose day - 2
Tension
Message 3

Family

367 24 37
By rrko1234

Koyals Pov-

First I will finish my problem. I have to face Karan anyhow, how will I ? God.. why you have to put me in this situation always. I hope he didn't took my answer in serious way.I was asking each and every one about Karan. I hope.. I find him before our lectures start, because he will obviously forget everything till the day gets over.

Today no one is practising in the field , So he must be in the library I guess.

I went there but yet didn't found any single glance of him. I saw Gyanesh there and asked him about Karan. He told me that he went to locker room.

But why?? I mean no is one practisng right now in the ground. Still I went towards the locker room hoping he would be there.

Why is there so much of silence... I went further inside the locker room. Ohh there he was, Omg he was going to change his shirt. Just turn around bitch Koyal.

He stopped his action and looked at me. Ohh God! it's good that there is no one in the room otherwise I would have been a laughing stock. He is looking at me while wearing his tshirt back again quickly and rubbing his hairs with towel. Koyal.. just stop staring him like idiot. Go and talk to him.

I went near to him, he put his towel back. I collected my guts said in too light sweet tone" Hey Karan, actually I wanted to have my answer sheet of Ad DBMS, Rekha mam told to take my answer sheets from you. So...can I ?"

He just gave small nod and said straight with so much attitude" I don't roam around taking all your answer sheets every time in my hands, I don't know whether I have bought them with me or not in my bags. I need to check that."

No man.., dad wants to my mark sheets. What will I tell to him ? I replied gently"...Karan actually my dad wanted to see my answer sheets..so if it's not difficult for you.. can you give my answer sheet as soon as possible.. I mean today itself". He started brushing his hair with his hands. Later started fiddling inside his bag and said" 46".
I replied"what ?"

Conversation between them-

Karan: you have got 46 out 50 in that.

Koyal: ohh ok!! but please, if you bought them today with you then pls ..

(Koyal turned around to leave quickly but then suddenly Karan said out loud)

Karan: Rekha mam also said to take your certificates first and then give you your sheet.

(she turned around back and gazed at Karan, who was applying deo on his body by opening shirts's chain while facing to the mirror ,his back was in front of her.)

Koyal: Yaa.. here

(Koyal hands him her birth certificates and pan card's photocopies,while giving them to him her eyes fixed on his abs which were clearly visible with open chain.She bend her head down avoiding her eye contact.Karan soon realises that she was not seeing him in full hesitation because his bare abs.)

Karan(chaining his shirt up): Ok, I will give you sheets later.

Koyal: ya ohk!!

(suddenly the banging of the door begun and loud thud sound near the almirah made Koyal jump. She didn't realised that she was quite close to the Karan now. After maintaining themselves ,Karan made some gap between them.

But then suddenly her nostrils filled with a cool musky aura while enjoying that smell in own entrance, she got her sense shuddered by remembering that it was the same smell coming from that stranger....She looked at Karan shockingly and on the other hand Karan was busy in putting her certificates in his bag without looking at her.

She was confused now, don't
know what to say while fluttering in her way, she suddenly turned back and said in light tone)

Koyal: Karan..which perfume is this?

(Karan stopping his work tilted his head back towards Koyal coolly)

Karan(making a confused smile):Why?

Koyal (stammering ) : It's.. it just smells amazing

Karan(sternly): ya it does......Royal Copenhagen

Koyal: what..?

Karan: It's name

Koyal: ohh right!!.. see you

(Karan nodded and Koyal went towards the her class)

Koyal's Pov-

what the hell...why he just smelt like him..is he..No that can't happen. I rarely talk with him and why would a guy like him would jump on girl like me.No, it can't happen but ...he also was about something bet 5'10 to 6 ft approx and was having the same smell. It can't happen and.... Karan was also the one who helped me. It's so confusing, I mean..

I can't just blame him for perfume and height. There are various guys of same height and perfume.. could be used by any but I don't think that I have smell something like this before atleast from any guy in my known. ohh common.. Koyal. Like you smell all the guys you meet huh!!

No, he can't.. I am sure that he is not but still.. and why the hell every time it seems like I am being followed whenever when I am alone. Right now I am feeling the same but there is
nothing... seriously nothing odd in my surroundings. I am tired of checking in my back and front all the time.

Leave it Koyal, exams are coming... you have to prepare better for the projects specially. Let this stranger topic be withdrawn for sometimes and moreover he has not messaged me from yesterday morning after that chit. Is he...upset with me or did I made him angry..Ohh god! Koyal why are you even thinking about that stalker, it's better that he is not bothering you now.

After attending our lectures, we straight went to the cafeteria, while attending lectures I don't know, I was concentrated on Karan more than anything, I was watching his every move and every little thing, what he did. Malini even caught me staring at him twice and teased me. There was nothing too suspicious about him but still I fixed myself into him.Is he really.. but then why he is so rude to me and every one beside his group and if he was so interested, he would have definitely asked me out.

Any girl would dream of going out with him..He doesn't even look at Misha properly, the hottest girl of our university with Natasha also then why he would he go after a girl like me and so mad that he......

Me and Malini were sitting in cafeteria...We were simply talking about the exams then suddenly everybody's eyes fell on the Mr. Ajay Rathore , Samar's father. He is one among the trusties of our university. He comes many times for various discussions regarding numerous issues.After him, Samar and Karan are walking behind and chatting with him.

Here comes our dean and he bagan to talk with Ajay Rathore.

Conversation between them

Malini: They must be discussing about the fest and prizes for the merit holders.

Koyal: and I won't be the getting it once again this year, Gyanesh and Karan are chosen again from my section and they both have scored far better from me. From other cs sections there are two girls more. Only these 4 will be selected again like every year. But...how do you know that he is only for that thing here.

Malini : see na, how they are discussing with dean and how he is seeing proudly at Karan. Hhahah, there.. Samar is bending down his head again.

(Koyal was seeing at the Ajay Rathore, who was patting shoulders of Karan giving him a proud smile..soothing his hairs. Samar was just standing bit far giving them enough space to talk)

Koyal: Hahaha.. right!

(Malini grabbed cheeks of Koyal who was silently watching them )

Malini: Don't worry girl, you will beat them this time.

Koyal: Huh!after every exam you say this to me.."you will beat him next time..you will beat them next time". Many semesters has passed, but the truth is that they are very intelligent than me. Gyanesh and Karan are both more deserving.

Malini: It's not like that Koyal, don't underestimate yourself. Why do you need to compete with them ? You too are really good in studies except those electrical ones...See you yourself told me to embrace and be happy with yourself.

Koyal( sadly) : I know that sweety but problem is not that, my parents don't know this selection thing among whole sections, I don't tell them they select two students from each section every time. I just lie to them that only Karan and Gyanesh are the toppers and third position is mine in my class otherwise they will scold me alot if they got to know that there are 4 more girls who score better than me every time. I hope that this time too they are not inviting parents again.

Malini: whaaaat.. Hahahahhahhahhh

Koyal: Shutt up Malini.. You don't know how strict are my parents regarding studies.They want me to be top in my studies.

(Malini started consoling Koyal)

Malini: it happens Koyal..you are fine, ok just don't tell your parents about it, next sem, placement will be started and then they will not bother you about anything.

(Koyal making the sad faces)

Koyal: yaaaaaaaa.. I hope so!!!

( then suddenly Misha came running towards them in hurry)

Misha: volcano!!! you saw Samar's dad, he came here.

Koyal: Ya, he must be there for discussing awards and scholarships. He was patting your Karan btw. This year also, I think Karan will get the main award.

Misha(making faces): what.. no not at all.. he was called here for Samar.

Malini: why but?

Misha: He and Karan have to go for
football match to Delhi for finals. So as being the captin and vice captin their charge was neccessary. Both Samar's and Karan's dad were called for safety signing from guardians. Samar's dad came but Karan's dad didn't came.

Koyal(tapping her phone): why ?

Misha: Just don't tell anybody huh, only me and Natasha knows this thing.

Koyal(confused) : what..what do you mean?

(Misha pointed her face towards Malini, after seeing which Malini stood up irritated way)

Malini: ok Koyal!!! I am going to have sandwich, you can have your private conversation with your bestie..

(she went to the cafeteria counter)

Koyal: Now what was this Misha.? she won't speak to anything..

Misha:No, it should be only between you and me. No one will come between us. It's our thing to discuss not her...

Koyal( lazy way): okay...continue

Misha: ohh nothing, it's just a personal matter but don't say this to anyone. Actually,there is a clash between Samar's and Karan's dad. Natasha says these things to me
often whenever she gets sad on Karan and Samar.She don't want them to get seperate as Samar is her bf and Karan is her really good friend. She hangs out with him alot.

Koyal(giving small smile) : oh..k but I didn't need to get this much of information. I mean it's too personal and useless Misha. Samar also should not be dicussing it with Natasha.It's his personal thing.

Misha: you don't know Koyal.. Samar sometimes get jealous of Karan although he likes him alot. Actually, his dad always want him to excel in studies also like Karan but he don't. ahahaha
so..when he gets frustated because of his dad's rebuking, he tells everything to Natasha as he can't tell these things to his brother cum pal Karan also na..

Koyal: oh that's why he was standing too far from them.

Misha: valocano, Natasha too tells him everything. They might not be looking so but they genuinly are serious for each other.Natasha also told him about her family and Rishi's mom.

Koyal (blurted): What.. what Rishi's mom, wait a sec what's with her?

Misha: what..don't tell me that you don't know this.

(Misha looked at Koyal widening her eyes on which Koyal shook her head)

Misha( frustrated way) : Koyal get off from the books sometimes... Rishi's mom did suicide.. at the age of 38 or 39. She was kind of mentally sick.

Koyal:what.. I mean why didn't he told me this. It's so sad..I didn't asked him about the current situation of his family either.

Misha: chill.. volcano, it's just his past and many yrs has passed. Natasha told me that every thing was fine after that. Rishi and her uncle were living peacefully. He might don't want to spill this cause he may be thinking that it will add up to nothing.

Koyal: ya..may be but I will somehow ask about his family indirectly someday.

Misha: ya .. whatever it's your choice. I didn't want to bother you at all, it's good that it just went out with flow. I was just sharing you about Karan.

Koyal: No no...it's ok Mishu..atleast I got to know this.Thanks.. Ohh god! we went too personal in their life and btw what were the clashes between Samar and Karan's dad. It must be regarding something business agenda.

Misha: no... Karan's mom is sister of Samar's dad. Samar once told Natasha that Karan's mom left their family with Karan's dad before their proper marriage. His dad was against this marriage as they both belong from the families which were business rivals but he loved her sister alot. After sometime Karan's parents did divorce because of some issues or
maybe some affairs etc... you know na Koyal very well what happens... and her mother decided to live with her family later on. From then Karan's dad and Samar's dad never come face to face with each other. Only one of them is present always. Samar's dad care for Karan too much that's why he was just consoling him.

Koyal:Ohh.. he must be caring of Karan alot I guess.. as he is also like his own child right.. It's nice because he was giving so much sympathy and adoration to Karan. Much... of drama is there in those families. Huh! now I like my family very much after listening this.

( suddenly then deep voice came behind from them..saying "if you both are done are gossiping rubbish about my family..can I".

They turned their head immediately and saw horribly at Karan, who was standing folding his arms with sharp anger on his face.)

Misha: he..hey Karan...actually we were just..

Koyal: Karan it's not like what you are thinking.

(Karan came very close to Koyal showing the heavy rage in his eyes, she quavered)

Koyal: Karan we weren't talking...

Karan: your answer sheets

( he threw her answer sheets at her table with full force that they cleft a bit)

Koyal: Karan.. .sorry but

( He gave her a death stare and clenching his teeth, he uttered)

Karan: You... just get lost!!!

Koyal: Karan ..I am..

(Giving them both a final glare, he went from there in full temper, leaving Koyal and Misha worried)

Misha: shittt... it shouldn't have happened. My Karan..

Koyal( collecting her answer sheets): Misha..it's our fault, we shoudn't be discussing this. I don't talk with him much but I didn't wanted this.

( they both stood there in tension)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 5.2K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
49.8K 4.9K 80
A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologist. But who would have known a short time...
4.9K 479 34
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...
272 6 9
Amaira Singhania is average in any sense that counts. Be it grades , beauty , friends, family , anything. Her eyes does not shine , her face does not...