Iida x reader (Aizawa's daugh...

By volzyx

Y/n is the daughter of eraserhead and is very close with all the UA teachers. Her mother has passed away leav... More

Intro
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
Chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter #22
Chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter #26
chapter #27
chapter #28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
chapter #35
chapter #36
chapter #37
chapter #38
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter #39
chapter #40
Chapter #41
Chapter #42
chapter #43
chapter #44

chapter #34

4.2K 107 118
By volzyx

"honey, it's time for school, I made you breakfast." Dad gently shakes my shoulder.

"did we seriously sleep that long?" I yawn.

"I didn't, but you needed the rest." he shrugs and I walk into the kitchen to eat some food.

"How long have you been up?" I grab a plate.

"a couple of hours."

we both eat our breakfast then head to our rooms to get ready.

I grabbed my phone off my night stand and walked in the bathroom while checking my messages.

Tenya: good morning, love. I hope you got your much needed rest yesterday. Tensei is in better sprits and is feeling better now.

Me: Morning, ten. thats great!! I'm so glad that he's getting better.

I put my phone down and got into the shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Once I got out I put on some makeup and a clean uniform, drying my hair in the process.

In my school bag I make sure I have my scarf and googles, then head back down stairs.

"Dad, what are we going to be doing today, like in class?" I ask and he walks over to me in his hero costume.

"Nemuri will be coming in and helping you guys with hero names, and you're going to be applying for the internships." he explains tiredly.

"cool, do you know how many offers I got?" we start to walk out the front door.

"Yea, a lot." he ruffles my hair up.

"fun."

we got into the car and I started to play some music as we speed towards school.

"Have you though of any hero names?" Dad asks.

"Not really, I though about using yours but then it wouldn't capture my other quirk." I admit.

"did I ever tell you how I got mine?" Dad sighs.

"Yes, many times Dad. Zashi gave it to you." I tell him.

"Yea, maybe I could give one to you as well." he starts to smile.

"you have one in mind?" I look at him excitedly.

"not yet, but what do you want yours to represent?" he glances at me.

"I don't know, something scary or like mysterious." I shrug.

"Didn't you say something at the festival about being called an assassin?" he turns into the school parking lot.

"Yea, that's what Hizashi called me, but, I don't even have the skills to be an actual assassin right now." I whine.

"y/n, you practically already are one." he says seriously.

"I know, I think I might just use my name for now." we get out of the car.

"Think about it, you have some time." he puts a hand on my shoulder and we walk into school.

"I think were a little late." I hear the bell ring.

"I let you sleep in." he says tiredly.

"oh, well, you're normally late anyway. Just don't mark me tardy, teacher." I joke.

"don't worry about it." he chuckles.

"morning." Dad walks into the classroom before me.

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa!" they all greet him.

I follow in and wave at everyone tiredly.

"sorry we're late, I slept in." I say and then go sit down in my seat.

I can see the disapproval on Tenya's face and I giggle.

"ribbit. Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore. that's good news." Tsuyu points out.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment Anyway. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics... you need code names." he explains, and goes onto the information about the draft pics and then shows all the offers people got.

I got around 4,000 offers and so did Todoroki.

"How did you get more offers than me, you didn't even win." Bakugou says angrily.

"I guess people just like my temper more." I respond in a monotone voice and turn my attention back to dad.

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros. Got it? even those of you that didn't get any offers." he says seriously.

Nemuri walks in the class and I straighten up in my seat.

"What you pick today could be your code name for life. you better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent." She states and then stands next to dad.

"Yea. she's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte." Dad picks up his sleeping bag and we get handed some white bored and dry erase markers.

I get up from my seat and walk over to dad in his sleeping bag and sit down next to him.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Nem asks confused.

"I asking my dad for advice." I say bluntly.

"he's sleeping." Kirishima adds.

"no he's not." I glance over at him.

"yes, y/n." Dad says quietly.

"what do you think of this name?" I say in a tone that only he can hear, I put my white bored in front of him with the name "assassin" sketched onto it.

"is that the name from earlier?" he says tiredly.

"yea, i'm thinking, 'the stealth hero: Assassin.' what do you think, old man?" I say the last part a little too loud and some people laugh.

"I think it suites you, you can always modify it if you want." he states.

"thanks dad, I think I'll go with it."

"y/n, do you want to go first? since you're up here." Nem winks at me and I get up.

"I want to go next!!" Ayoyama yells.

"ok, so, I got: The Stealth Hero: Assassin." I hold my bored up shyly.

"Thats very fitting, Y/n!! not a very heroic name, but I love it!!" Nem hugs me.

"thanks, Dad gave me the idea." I hug her back and glance down at dad, who is actually sleeping now.

I get some compliments form the class and Tenya smiles at me, as I walk back to my seat.

then the blonde goes up and Nem approves of his name.

I hope that Tenya goes with Ingenium, I know that he was hesitant about it.

the rest of the class goes, only leaving Bakugou, Izuku, and Tenya left to decide their names.

Tenya walks up to the front of the class and shows us his bored with just his first name written on it.

"You're using your real name, too?" Nem asks.

"Yes." is all he says before walking back to his seat.

Izuku choses "Deku" and I'm proud of him because from what i've heard it was used for something bad.

everyone decided their names and dad gets back up and stands next to Nem.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your up coming internships. They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be training with: Those of you who were on the bored will chose from among their offers, everyone else will have a different list." he holds up a list and then they get handed out.

"Turn in your choses before the weekend. your dismissed." he hands me my list and I look down at it.

Him and Nem walk out, leaving me with the class.

after lunch we finished out afternoon classes and it was just the people that stayed behind in the class now.

I look down to see I got an offer from Endeavor's agency and I glance back at Todoroki, I get up and see the Momo has left so I sit in her seat.

"hey, did you get an offer from him, too?" I ask, showing him my paper and he nods. "are you going to accept it?"

"I think so." he says simply.

"should I?" I look at him seriously.

"why are you asking me?" he says confused.

"I trust your judgment, Todoroki." I tell him honestly and his eyes widen.

"he told me that he talked to you personally, I would accept it." he says quietly.

"I will then, but, don't make me go alone. I know he's an asshole." I get up from the seat and walk over to Tenya.

"Y/n, have you accepted any offers yet?" he looks up at me from his seat.

"I think I'm going to accept the first one I got, you?" I peek at his list.

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to an agency in Hosu." he looks down.

"Tenya, please don't do it for the wrong reasons." I immediately know why he wants to go there.

"I promise I'll be safe, y/n. I'll see you later, I'm going to go turn in my forms." he gets up and puts a hand on mine before walking out.

The rest of the class talks about the agencies that they want to go to and I walk out to see Toshinori running back to the classroom.

"Young Y/n, is Midoriya in there?" he asks loudly.

"yea, he is. Do you know where Dad is?" I look up at him.

"He's in the teachers office, See ya later!!" he smiles and keeping running.

I make my way to office and knock on the door, Snipe lets me in.

"Hey! good to see you again." he puts me in a loose head lock and we walk over to my dad. "internships, huh?" he says as we stand behind him.

"Let y/n go, and yea. A few students already chose theirs." he flips through some papers and I go and sit in the chair next to him.

"it's an important time for them. Make sure they do it right. Plenty a'third years around here still regret their picks." Snipe says deeply and ruffles my hair before walking away.

"Of course, iida only listened one place. That's strange." Dad says out loud and I look over at Tenya's paper to see he chose a manual agency. "Y/n, do you know why he picked Hosu?" Dad looks over at me tiredly.

"I have an idea, but I'm really hoping it's not it." I admit.

"me too."

I leaned back in the chair and took the list of my offers out of my bag.

"Dad?"

"yea, what do you need?" he looks up from his papers once again.

"I think I'm going to do Endeavor's agency." I announce.

"Are you sure?" he eyes me.

"yea, I asked Todoroki about it and he's going there too." I explain.

"I mean you can't go wrong with him, he's the number 2 hero after all, just be careful. for me." he takes out an application from and fills it out for me.

"I will, Dad. I promise." I smile and he turns in everyones papers and we walk out into the hall way, both slouched over like usual.

"we should spend the next few days working on fire, since it is endeavor." Dad mumbles.

"thats what I was thinking." I say back.

We earn a few stares from the people we walk by, mostly because we look intimidating.

"I'm hungry." I tell him plainly.

"me too, we'll get home. I'll order dinner, then sleep." he nods.

"sounds good." I nod back.

We make it too the car and drive home.

Once we got home Dad ordered some food and passed out on the couch in our pajamas and a pizza box in front of us.

The next two days were spent training with multiple fires quirks and attending school, in that time I grew closer to Todoroki, he told me about what his mother had done to him in a similar manner that he did with Izuku.

After school we all met at the train station and gathered in front of Dad.

"Everyone has their costumes, right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet, and don't lose them or anything." he tells all of us.

"Gotcha!!" Mina sings excitedly.

"Speak properly. it's "yes sir", Ashido. Make sure you mind your manners heroes during your internships. now get to it." he says coldly.

"Yes sir!" the class shouts.

"Dad, I'll see you later." I go up and hug him as the class goes there separate ways, but Tenya and Todoroki wait for me.

"love ya, tell me how it goes. I'll come get you if anything happens, ok honey?" he says in my ear so that only I can hear.

"love you too, and yea." I pull away and he gives me a kiss on the forehead before walking out of the station.

Tenya starts to walk off and Izuku, Ochako and I chase after him.

"Iida, wait! Hey, if you ever want to talker anything, just let us know. We're friends right." Izuku says to him sincerely.

"Yes." Tenya says as he turns around with a very serious face.

I run up and give him a hug and he returns it.

"Tenya, please don't do anything stupid, we will go after him together, like we promised." I mumble.

"I'll talk to you later, y/n." he pulls away and walks off.

"y/n, we have to get going." Shouto says from behind me.

"Does he normally do that?" Ochako asks me.

"No, but I'll see you guys later." I give them both side hugs and walk back over to Todoroki.

"alright, I'm ready." I sigh and he nods.

"Todoroki?" I glance over at him.

"Yes." he responds.

"Why did your father choose me? I'm just curious." I glance over at him.

"He told me he saw potential in you, and after watching your fight with Bakugou, he saw how different you are." He explains in a simple tone.

"didn't he watch you fight? you were much more talented." I say in disbelief.

"Don't be so humble, you let Bakugou win because you didn't want to take the east route. I saw that." he says shortly.

"How far is the agency from Hosu city?" I change the subject.

"about two hours." he answers.

The rest of the train ride was spent in a comfortable silence and we made it to his father's agency.

it was a huge skyscraper building, todoroki looked at it with an indifferent expression and I covered my face with an emotionless face.

"he told me to have us meet him in his office." Todoroki walks us to an elevator and we make it all the way to the top floor and then we get out. "his office is right over here."

We walk down a hallway and make it to a huge door, todoroki knocks and we hear a deep voice tell us to come in.

"I've been waiting for you two. Your ready to walk down the path of the mighty." Endeavor calls and we walk over to him sitting down at his desk. the room is relatively dark, only lit by the sun coming in through the windows.

"I have no intention following any path you've created. Only I can decide my future." shouto says in a monotone.

"Heh. Is that so? Y/n what do you think?" His fiery glare turns to me.

"I think that everyone has to discover a path for themselves, whether it's with guidance or not, sir." I respond respectfully.

"You two should go get ready, we're going out." He says in an irritated tone.

"where too?" Shouto asks.

"It's time I show you what it means to be a hero." his smirk disappears as he dismisses us.

"We're going to be going on a patrol around the city. I'll show you where the building's dorms are." Todoroki says politely as we walk into the elevator once again.

"Thanks." I bow and we walk out onto the floor directly under his father's office.

"This one is yours, the key is in the door, I'm down the hall." he says curtly before leaving.

I walk over to my dorm and turn the key to open the door, it looked like a hotel room, but with dark red colors everywhere.

I take the key out and put it on the dresser and then put my bags down on the ground. I take the case with my hero costume and set it on my bed and open it.

Carefully taking out my scarf and costume, I take off my uniform and then hang it up in the bathroom that is connected to the room.

Then I put my costume on and then my scarf and googles.

once I was finished getting ready I heard a knock at my door, I opened it to see todoroki in his costume as well.

"He's waiting for us." He says blandly and we head to the elevator and go back down to the bottom floor.

"We're going on patrol." he says boldly.

"she already knows." Todoroki says calmly.

He glares down at his son as we walk out onto the street and through out the city.

A few hours later we got back to the building it was dark out,

"You kids go to bed, we'll be doing combat training tomorrow." Endeavor states and we nod.

"I've never been on a patrol during the day, it felt weird just being out in the open." I rub the back of my neck as we stand in the elevator.

"Seriously?" Shouto gives me a side glance.

"Actually, I normally do everything at night, like when I got attacked by a villain. I was scaling roofs at 2 in the morning." I admit.

"I heard about that, it was Hero Killer Stain." we walk out to our floor.

"yea, see you in the morning shouto." I give him a small smile and walk into my dorm and he does the same.

The case on my bed was still on my bed, so I took of all my gear and placed it neatly in there and then set it on the ground and got my bag with all of my personal belongings.

I took out my phone and then Tenya's dark blue hoodie and some shorts. I pushed the bag back down on the ground and jumped on to the bed.

Dad: How is it going? Everything all right?

Me: Yea, just got back from a patrol. we're doing combat training tomorrow.

Dad: Miss you, Yamada was crying earlier because you weren't here lol.

Me: Miss you too, tell him I said hi and not to cry.

Dad: if you insist. you should get your sleep. good night sweetie.

Me: Night Dad. Love you.

Dad: Love you too.

I smile and then go to Tenya's messages.

Tenya: I am so sorry for how I acted at the train station. I understand if your upset with me. I wasn't thinking clearly and I still don't think I am.

Me: I'm not upset Tenya. I just want you to be ok. Please be careful out there. How did your first day go?

Tenya: Thank you, love. We went on patrol, it was pretty uneventful.

Me: Me too. I have combat training tomorrow.

Tenya: I have to get going. I love you y/n.

Me: I love you too, Tenya.

letting out a sigh of relief I text todoroki.

Me: I know it's late but what kind of clothes do I need for combat training, and what time?

Todoroki: Anything you can train in and 8, I'll come get you for breakfast.

Me: Oh ok thank you!

Todoroki: Np

Before putting my phone on my night stand I set an alarm for the morning and then pull the blankets over my body and fall asleep.

The alarm goes off and I throw my covers to the end of the bed.

After getting ready, Shouto and I got breakfast at a near by soba shop and came back to the agency for training.

Endeavor had some other interns and side kids training next to us, but his main focus was on me and Todoroki.

We focussed on offensive techniques for most of the day, I already knew most of them and It was interesting to watch the less experienced peers.

"That is enough for the day. Y/n, Shouto, we will be going on patrol again tomorrow. Be prepared." Endeavor crosses his arms as he dismiss everyone.

Me and Todoroki nod and then walk to our dorms silently.

"See you in the morning, Shouto." I wave and walk to my door.

"Night." he responds and then walks away.

I sigh to myself and walk in, I immediately get in the shower to wash all the sweat from todays work off. Then I put on a loose t shirt and get in bed with my phone and some head phones.

Me: Hey, how is your internship going so far?

Izuku: Great! I'm learning to control my power without hurting myself. How is yours going?

Me: Pretty un eventful, we've just been training and going on patrols. I got a cool dorm though.

Izuku: I wouldn't expect anything less from the number 2 hero! Have you heard anything from iida at all?

Me: He texted me and apology last night about how he acted at the station, he seems really upset.

Izuku: He hasn't responded to any of my texts, he normally doesn't even take three minutes.

Me: I'll call him, that's odd.

Izuku: ok, tell me how it goes!

Me: will do.

I go to Tenya's contact and then call him.

"Hey, babe I was just wondering what you were doing?" I roll over in bed.

"I'm just getting back from a patrol around Hosu. you?" I hear someone in the background talking to him 'Does Tenya have a girlfriend?'

"I just got done training and I'm going to be patrolling tomorrow, hopefully we'll run into each other." I smile.

"Ignore the background, it's Manual, the hero I'm interning with. And that would be nice, y/n." I can hear his voice become softer. 'He does have a girlfriend!'

"I miss you." I say sweetly.

"I miss you, too. I promise we will see each other soon, but I have to go now."

"Tenya wait-" Before I could ask him about Izuku he hangs up the phone.

Me: Sorry, he hung up before I could ask him about it.

Izuku: It was worth a try, anyways. I'm going to get some rest, good night! :)

Me: Night Izuku!

I set my alarm once again and listen to my music while I drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 8.8K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
748K 20.6K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
69K 2K 11
[None of them would have guessed their Homeroom teacher is secretly married. To win a bet their teacher set, Class 1-A makes it their mission to figu...
142K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 4 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall a lot of cringe, so if tha...