Eyes • J-Line x Maknae Line ☑️

De jewelofsatzu

"The eyes are the windows to the soul." - William Shakespeare . . . All they wanted was for people to see th... Mais

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
Epilogue
NEW BOOK IS OUT!

36

3.5K 166 78
De jewelofsatzu

Monday came and it was time for school again. It's been a few days since the Dahyun incident and since Momo, Sana, and Mina lost their powers and they're now living the life they always wanted.

But the only ones missing are the love of their lives. No, they didn't break up. They're just not talking at all. Even though the Japanese girls are trying to reach out to them, most of the time, they're being ignored. NaJeongJi are doing their best to let them talk and fix things but none of that was working.

Chaeng and Tzuyu wouldn't let Momo see Dahyun. She was really sad and worried. Although she just hasn't seen her for days, she missed her. She missed her shining light.

So she decided to try again today. She skipped school just to go see Dahyun.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were just about to head out to go to school when they heard a knock on their door. They already knew who it was but they still opened the door.

"Hey guys." Momo greeted softly. "Hi unnie." The younger girls greeted back. "She's still not awake by the way." Tzuyu said.

"I know." Momo sighed. "But can I... can I just see her, please? Even just for this once." She asked. "What about school?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I ditched school today." Momo answered. Chaeng and Tzuyu looked at each other. They realized that they've been overreacting a little bit. They're really immature and they finally realized their mistakes.

And if Dahyun was awake right now, she would've scolded them for not letting Momo visit her and for hurting their girls. They were just so lost without their best friend. So they finally allowed Momo to come in.

"She's sleeping in her room. Make yousrself at home unnie." Chaeyoung said and she and Tzuyu made way for Momo. The Japanese girl smiled and stepped inside their home.

She took the maknaes in for a hug. "Thank you guys." She said and the younger ones hugged her back. "We're sorry, unnie." The maknaes apologized. 

"We're sorry too." Momo said when she broke the hug. "Now go to school, kids, you're gonna be late." She tapped their shoulders. Then she looked back at them.

"Also, I hope you guys can forgive them too." She said then she headed to Dahyun's room to see the girl.

On the way to school, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu thought a lot about what Momo told them.

~~

When Chaeyoung and Tzuyu entered the school building, they first caught sight of Sana. Tzuyu nervously gulped while watching her girlfriend. Chaeyoung slightly pushed her forward and she received a glare from the taller girl.

"Go to her." Chaeyoung encouraged her. "What? I can't." Tzuyu told her. Chaeyoung looked at her weirdly.

"You weak." Chaeyoung punched Tzuyu's arm. "We talked about this earlier." She added. Tzuyu rubbed her temples. "I know, okay? It's just that I don't know what to say." She said.

Then a second later, they spotted Mina who approached Sana. Tzuyu nudged the shorter girl. "Look, there's your girlfriend. You go to her." She said.

"No way." Chaeyoung quickly disagreed and Tzuyu looked at her with a face that said 'See? I told you.'. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

Mina and Sana saw the two basketball players standing a little away from them. They shared eye contact but it didn't last long because the Japanese girls walked away.

Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sighed when they saw them walk away. They really needed to talk to them and apologize but they had to get to class because the bell already rang.

~~

During lunch time, Tzuyu finally decided to approach Sana so she tried looking for her in the canteen. Then she spotted her lining up for food.

Subtly standing behind her while Sana was getting her food, Tzuyu snaked her arms around her girlfriend's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

Sana felt her heart beating faster than before. Of course, she immediately recognized that it was Tzuyu.

"It's better to eat fruits and vegetables because it's healthy." Tzuyu said while replacing Sana's supposedly chicken dish with vegetable salad and she added grapes on her tray.

She let go of the girl after she got her food. Sana was about to escape her when Tzuyu stopped her in her tracks.

"I wanna talk to you, please?" She said. "I thought you don't want to be with me anymore?" Sana said while sitting on their usual table to avoid her but Tzuyu still followed her.

"Baby, you know I never said that." Tzuyu said while sitting down next to Sana. "Then why did you not talk to me before?" Sana asked and Tzuyu could see the hurt in her eyes and now she felt a lot worse for hurting the girl she loves.

Tzuyu looked around then she grabbed Sana's wrist and led her outside so they can be alone. "Tzuyu, what are you doing?!" Sana yelled. "I wanna eat." She punched the taller girl's stomach.

"Here. I brought the grapes." Tzuyu gave her the grapes and Sana started munching on one. "Listen to me."

Tzuyu made Sana look at her. "I want to apologize for being so dramatic. I'm sorry that we blamed you. It's just that, we just recently got together and I thought I was gonna lose you. I was going out of my mind." She said.

"I was really scared that I might not see you again. But I won't use that as an excuse because I really acted horribly and I shouldn't have. I'm really sorry." She apologized. Tzuyu looked at the grapes that Sana was eating.

"Your eyes used to be purple, just like these grapes. I wish I could've seen you with purple eyes more cuz you look hella hot with them." Sana giggled and she could feel herself getting red.

"But it's okay. I love my brown eyed squirrel." Tzuyu pinched her girlfriend's cheek. "And also I meant it when I said that no matter who you are, a dinosaur, or alien, or even a witch..." Sana looked into Tzuyu's eyes when she said that.

"You'll always be someone to me. Nothing will stop me from loving you." Tzuyu said and Sana went up to hug her. "I love you, Chewy. I hope you'll forgive me." She said.

"I already have. And I love you too, babygirl." Tzuyu kissed her head. "Now what about me? Do you forgive me?" She asked.

"Of course, I do." Sana smiled at her. Tzuyu leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'm hoping to hear that on our wedding day." She smirked and Sana hit her arm.

"Yah! Too soon. Let's finish school and college first." She said. Tzuyu giggled. "As you wish, baby." She was about to lean in but instead of receiving a kiss, Sana shoved a grape in her mouth.

"Eh?!" Tzuyu said while munching on the fruit. "No kisses on the lips for today." Sana smirked. "What, why?" The younger one asked.

"Just... no. Your punishment." Sana giggled. Tzuyu pouted. "Aww fine. Is the cheek okay?" She asked. Sana nodded and Tzuyu took this chance to kiss her girlfriend on the cheek.

"Let's go back inside now. I'm hungry." Sana said while taking Tzuyu's hand and the younger one just let her girl drag her back inside the cafeteria.

~~

Meet me in the basketball court. Let's talk please.

- SCY

After receiving a note from Chaeyoung, Mina decided to go to the gym. It was easy to spot Chaeyoung because the gym was empty but she's not the only one she spotted.

There was this girl talking to Chaeyoung. She couldn't recognize her because her back was facing her. Then she saw them sharing a hug.

Mina couldn't deny that she was hurt when she saw that. She shouldn't cry, it's pathetic of her to do that. She should just leave now. She thought.

When the girl left, Chaeyoung found Mina by the entrance and she ran to her. "Hey." She greeted but Mina was really down.

"Let's just talk some other time, Chaeyoung." She said while turning away and Chaeng was confused. "What? Why? What's wrong?" She asked and stood in front of Mina to stop her from leaving.

Then she noticed the tears building up in Mina's eyes. "Are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked. "Babe, what's wrong?" She asked while stroking Mina's cheek.

Mina shook her head. "Nothing." She sniffed and her tears finally fell. "That's not nothing to me. Tell me what's wrong." Chaeyoung gently spoke.

"Did you make me come here because you wanted to break up?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "What? No, I told you to come here because I wanted to apologize." She answered.

"Then who was that girl earlier?" Mina asked and now Chaeyoung understood why Mina was like that. She laughed. "That was just Somi. She said that she liked someone from another school. I happen to know that girl so I volunteered in helping her ask that girl out." She explained.

Mina felt like a fool... again. Why does she have to overthink like that?

"Really? Sorry, I didn't recognize her because she dyed her hair." Mina hung her head low from embarrassment. Chaeyoung smiled and pulled her in for a hug, caressing her hair.

"You assume a lot, my penguin." Chaeyoung said and Mina really missed it when Chae calls her that. "I know I'm sorry."

"I should be the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry because of how immature we were. We overreacted and I hate myself for hurting you." Chaeyoung started.

"When you guys were gone, I was really worried. You guys weren't answering our calls and I was afraid of losing you. But now I understood why and we should've helped and protected you guys instead of getting mad."

"I was probably just so shocked after hearing that you guys have powers. But that doesn't matter anymore, I love you no matter what. Too bad, I really wanted to see you with green eyes more and do telekinesis or something." She smiled.

"But, I'm really sorry, my love." Chaeng apologized again. Mina pecked her girlfriend's lips. "I love you too and I forgive you, my cub."

"Yay!" Chaeyoung cheered like she was a little child. "I promise, I'll make it up to you." She said. Mina smiled. "Just buy me ketchup later." She winked.

"How about I take you on a date this weekend?" Chaeyoung smirked while playfully raising her eyebrows. "Kiss me now and we'll call it a deal." Mina said and Chaeng didn't hesitate to lock their lips together.

The couple pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you." They said at the same time as they smiled widely at each other.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.6K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
246K 8.9K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
246K 8.6K 93
"How can I be with her when I'm an idol?" "Just because I'm an idol doesn't mean I'm heartless..." "There's a line we must not cross.." School Mea...
37.5K 761 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...