Childhood friends - Bakugou x...

De yerbabyy

After a tragic accident, Y/N's bestfriend, Katsuki, and his family take her in. But more events play out and... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update:
Ch. 15?
Ch. 16

Chapter 11

3.5K 85 58
De yerbabyy

Y/N's p.o.v (16 years old)

"Oi, you plan on getting up anytime soon, idiot? It's noon already."

I groaned as I covered myself up with the blankets more.

"Get up, I'm bored."

I sighed as I turned on my back and I opened my eyes. Katsuki hovered over me.

"How long have you been up?" I asked. "Since 9." I nodded.

I pulled him down and kissed him on the lips real quick.

He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We cant just lay in bed all day."

"Why not? It's nice." He brushed some hair out of my face.

"Cause you have to go to Mina's at some point. And I wanna go out somewhere with you before that."

"Out somewhere? Where? Does it involve cake? It involves cake doesn't it? Okay I'm in." I immediately got up.

Katsuki rolled onto his back and rested on his elbows. "Did you just decide cake is involved even though I never said there was?" I nodded.

"Yes?"

He sighed. "Okay, we'll get cake to."

I smiled excitedly and I jumped on him giving him the biggest hug of his life.

"Okay, but we have to stop by my house before so I can shower and stuff." He nodded.

"I'm guessing you already showered cause you smell good."

"I smell good?" I nodded. He chuckled. "Okay let's get going."

We headed downstairs and we both slipped on our shoes. "Wait... Wheres Matsuki?" I asked.

"She has work today." I nodded. "And where's you're dad?"

"At work to dumby, you can see them later." I nodded and we walked outside and headed to my house.

****

"I don't think I've ever been to your house." Katsuki said.

"Well you're about to see it for the first time." We turned the corner and there it was.

The place I had been been living at.

We both walked inside and took off our shoes.

"Is that you Y/N? Did you use protection!?" Shoto yelled from the dining room.

"Protection? Does he think we-," I cut him off.  "No! Just disregard what he says!" Katsuki slightly nodded but looked at me suspicious.

We walked towards Shoto and he looked up from a book he was reading.  His eyes slightly widened when he saw Katsuki, but then his normal blah facial expression came back.

"Where's Fuyami?" I asked.  "Grocery shopping." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go take a shower.  You two... get along.. oh and Shoto.." I walked over towards him and leaned down next to his ear.

"Mina called and rated you out.  Traitor." I whispered.

He suppressed a smirk.  "I'm guessing it went well though, seeing as you're wearing his hoodie." I bopped him on the head.

"I'll be back soon." I then left those two idiots alone.  Hopefully they don't burn the house down...

-after shower-

I walked out towards where I left the two knuckle heads. 

They were... gone?

Oh no...

"Guys!?" I yelled.  I then heard yelling coming from Shoto's room.

I walked in and saw them both playing video games.  I stood there a little confused.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Playing video games, obviously." Katsuki said.

"Ha! I won!" Katsuki yelled.  "We're still tied.  We have one more game to play... it's the final." Shoto said with a very serious look.

"Game on."

"Hey! I'm supposed to be getting cake!" I whined.  "After this game." I sighed and sat down next to Katsuki while him and Shoto gamed.

I honestly was expecting them to be at each other's throats...

"Wait... is this your way of fighting without doing any damage?" I asked.

Shoto nodded.  "Bakugo insisted." I nodded.  This is good.

I'm glad they didn't demolish the house.

I laid down on Shoto's bed and sighed as I texted Mina.

Me: We're dating.

Pink Alien: OAJNA YES!

Me: I have his hoodie to...

Pink Alien: No way! Have you guys.. don't the nasty?

Me: What's up with you and Shoto asking that? No we didn't.  But we did make out ;)

Pink Alien: YES! Also, when are you coming over?

Me: Katsuki is taking me somewhere soon, so I'll head over after that

Pink Alien: Where?

Me: No idea, I just know we'll be getting cake.  But I have to wait for Shoto and Katsuki to finish a video game.  It's their way of fighting but without actually... yk... fighting

Pink Alien: Smart but dumb, don't forget to take pics of you and Katsuki when you go on your little date

Me: Like I would forget, anyway, I'll text you when I'm headed over.  Ttyl

Pink Alien: Ttyl loser

I set down my phone and stared at the ceiling.  "Are you guys-,"

"HA I WON! SUCK ITTTT!" Katsuki yelled at Shoto.

"Congratulations." Shoto was so... monotoned.  Sometimes it weirded me out how emotionless he could be.

"Cake now?!" I asked as I sat up and looked at Katsuki who was standing.

He nodded.

"Yay!" I jumped up.

"See you later Shotooo!!" I said as I skipped out of his room and to the front door, slipping on my shoes.

Katsuki following right behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we headed out the door.

"You'll see..."

————

A/N: Woah, okay so I think I have like 100 views? Kinda wasn't expecting that. 

Hope ya'll liked this chapter.  I'm currently feeling sooo lonely rn.  My friend had been staying with me for a couple weeks and she finally went back home and I had gotten so used to her staying, so now theres no presence and it feels strange. 

It's also like 4 am rn.  I didn't know what else to do so I wrote another chapter.

I'm supposed to be watching Attack on Titan rn, but I'm not..

I'm on season 3 rn and I haven't watched it for a week.  I need to finish it so I can watch other anime's.

I don't like having my list of anime's that I need to finish to pile up, so I limit myself to watching 1 anime at a time.

I also have a long ass watch list to, and I need to get through Attack on Titan.

Anyway, I need to go to bed or something.  I'm tired and thirsty.

Nighty night losers <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

167K 5.9K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
657K 19.7K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
1.5K 23 14
Luna Bakugo. Daughter of Katsuki and Izuku Bakugo. See what happens.
226K 6.2K 32
"So Bakugou, how's life?" "Katsuki is just as fine" "So Katsuki, how's life?" "Shitty" Bakugou X Fem Reader [Pro hero AU] 2nd gen bnha, so there wil...