Chapter 8

Y/N's p.o.v (16 years old)

I walked into the house after Matsuki dropped me off.

Fuyami walked out from the living room.  She immediately saw I had bandages.

Her eyes widened.  "What happened!?"

"It's fine.  I got healed up."

I slipped off my shoes and Shoto walked by from the kitchen eating, you guessed it, cold soba.

He stopped and stared at me.

Sluuuuuurrrppppppppppppppp.

After he finished chewing he stared at me longer.  "What happened to you?"

"I don't know what happened Y/N, but you can't go out getting yourself hurt." Fuyami said as she crossed her arms.

"It wasn't intentional, but don't worry.  It won't happen again," I gave her a slight reassuring smile.

She sighed.

"There's cold soba on the table if you want any," and then she walked back to the living room.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" Shoto asked as he took another bite of soba.

I nodded.  "Lemme get some dinner first and then we can head to my room." He nodded.

We both headed to the kitchen, and I grabbed some dinner and we headed to my room and I told him the basics of why I'm all busted up and such.

"Can't believe you did that to save those letters," I shrugged.

Shoto checked the time on his watch.  "It's starting to get late.  We should both head to bed." I nodded in agreement.

"Nighty night Sho," He got up and went to walk out of my room.  "Night," he closed my door as he walked out.

I felt my eyes grow heavy.  I was so tired.  And soon enough, I felt myself fall asleep.

****

Shoto and I were currently walking to school.  My body felt so heavy and I was still so tired.

I sighed.

"Do we have training today?" I asked and he shrugged.  "Mr. Aizawa didn't say."

I crossed my fingers, hoping we wouldn't have to do any training. 

We arrived to class 1-A and I headed to my seat and sat down.

Katsuki sat in front of me and his head was rested on his desk.

"Pssst..." "pssst.... blondie.." Katsuki slightly raised his head and looked behind him at me.

"What?"

"Are you as tired as me?" He nodded.

"Take this as a lesson that we should never fight each other again." He nodded once again.

I heard a couple whispers of people saying, "What happened?" "They're both beat up" Etc. Etc.

I grabbed my notebook and started doodling in it.

A couple people were talking with Katsuki. He kept yelling around at them.

One of his famous lines I constantly caught him saying was, "You Damn extras!"

I thought it was kind of funny.

Soon, the bell rang and class started.