Chapter 13

Y/N's p.o.v

"I'll see you tomorrow," I kissed him on the cheek and I went to walk towards Mina's house.

"Nope."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, smashing his lips against mine.

He pulled away after a couple seconds. "Okay. Now you can go." I smiled.

"Aweeeeee," Mina yelled from her front porch. I flipped her off.

"See you later lover boy," I ruffled his hair and ran over to Mina.

Katsuki watched as I walked inside and then he left.

"Did you really have to watch us?" I asked.

"I had to witness Bakugo being a softy. So yes, I did have to watch you." I laughed.

"He was against walking me here at first for that soul reason, but I promised you wouldn't tell a soul."

She put a hand over her chest. "Did you just... make me make a promise without my... consent!?"

I nodded. "Yes. And you will keep it." She put her hand down. "Fine... if I must!" She said all dramatically.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop being drammaaticcc," She laughed.

-hours later-

"On guard!" I yelled as I jumped off the table, holding up my cardboard sword.

Mina held up her sword and we started fighting.

I stabbed her and she fell to the ground.  "Ahhh!!!!" She screamed.

"Ha! Victory is mine!" I yelled as I stood proud.

"Not yet it ain't!" Kaminari yelled as he stabbed me in the back.  I fell to the floor.

"Now victory is mine!" Kaminari yelled as he stood on the kitchen counter all proud like.

Kaminari had showed up about an hour ago, he was able to hang out for a little, but he wasn't able to spend the night because his grades were... let's just say... not that good.

"Hey... can we make brownies?" I asked Mina and Kaminari as I sat up.

"You're supposed to be dead." Kaminari said.  "Well, I'm back alive and I'm craving brownies." He hopped off the counter.

Mina sat up and nodded.  "I have brownie mix."

I stood up and headed into the kitchen.

"All we have to do is read the instructions... shouldn't be to hard, right?" I said as I grabbed the box.

Kaminari nodded as he grabbed some eggs, olive oil, and some water to mix into the dry ingredients.

I grabbed a mixing bowl while Mina preheat the oven.

"Wait... maybe we should have an adult with us." Kaminari said as he pushed himself up onto the counter to sit down.

"Nahhhh......"

-few moments later-

"Open the windows! Quick!!!" I yelled as I fanned the smoke detector with a towel.

"How did this even happen?!" Mina yelled.

-flashback-

"See? All we had to do was mix them together, put it into a pan, and into the oven." I wiped my hands together.

"Wanna play some video games while we wait?" Mina asked.

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna beat both of your asses!" Kaminari yelled as he ran to Mina's room.

I followed behind him.  "In your dreams!"

We set up the controllers and such and started playing on the Xbox.

"DIE!!!" I yelled as I killed Kaminari.  "You sound like Bakugou!!!" Kaminari screamed.

"I do not!"

"You just yelled... DIE!" Mina added on.  I rolled my eyes.

"I win!!!" I yelled.  Kaminari groaned as he fell onto his back.

"You suck ass..." Mina said as she set her controller down.

"Hey... Do you smell that?"

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

We all looked at each other wide eyed.  "The brownies!!!" We all said in unison, all of us getting up and running to the kitchen.

Smoke filled the entire house.  I grabbed a towel and started fanning the smoke alarm.

-end flashback-

And that's how we ruined the brownies...

After clearing the smoke out, we all stared at the brownies.

"They... they're still edible, right?" Kaminari said.

They were burnt to a crisp. "They don't look edible." I said as I poked it.

Kaminari took a piece off and bit into it, Immediately spitting it out.

"Gross!"

Mina and I started laughing.

"Dumbass! Obviously it's gonna be gross!" He sighed.

"This sucks! I wanted brownies!" Kaminari whined.

"Do you guys have any money?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have a little in my piggy bank."

"Let's just... go buy some pre cooked brownies from the store then."

They both nodded. "We should've done that from the start." Mina said.

I laughed, "yeah we should've." We all got our shoes on and left the house to head to the store to get some brownies.

"So how's it going with you and Bakugo?" Kaminari asked. "It's going good. I'm wearing his hoodie as we speak." I smiled to myself.

"So how bout you Kaminari? You seeing anyone?" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and leaned close to him.

"Yeah no, no one is interested." He sighed. "Mina? Is this true?" I turned to look at her. She nodded.

"What about Jiro? You guys would be cute together." Mina started laughing. "There's no way Jiro would be interested in me, she's so... I don't even know."

"Well do you think she's cute?" I asked. His face turned a tint of red.

"You do!" I jumped up and down. "Lets just get the brownies." He said, trying to avoid the subject.

I chucked and soon we arrived at the store and bought some brownies.

We immediately opened the box and ate it after we left.

"I had cake today, and now brownies. I'm gonna end up gaining some weight." I laughed.

Mina and Kaminari agreed with me. "You seem to really like your sweets."

"They're just really good."

Kaminari checked the time on his watch and his eyes widened. 

"I have to go home! I'll see you guys later!" He yelled as he started running.

Mina and I chuckled as we headed back to her place.

————

A/N: Idek what I'm doing anymore with this fanfic.  I'll definitely make more Bakugo x reader fanfics or whatever tho, cause I have more ideas that I've got from Tik tok lmfao.

Anywhooo I'm bouta watch Attack on Titan.  I'm on season 3, part 2, episode 5?? I think.  Idk.  I may be on episode 6 or sum shit.

Anyway, hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter ;)