Chapter 4

Y/N's p.o.v (16 years old-5 years later)

"Are you ready for our first day at UA?" Shoto asked and I nodded.

It's been 5 years since my parents death, and 5 years since I moved away from Katsuki.

I haven't even seen him since I moved away. He never came to visit.

I had asked Enji (Endeavor) about him coming to visit or me going over to visit him, and he agreed to it.

He tried contacting Katsuki and Matsuki but they never answered. Ever.

Enji had said he'd go to their house next time he's on that side of the town, but when he went over there, he came back and had told me that they had moved. The house was empty, and there was a for sale sign.

It was all so confusing.

And it was annoying. I don't understand what happened after I moved.

And since then, I've been keeping my promise to Katsuki from 5 years ago.

I've been working with my quirks non stop, and now I'm going to UA.

I hoped I'd see Katsuki there. But I wasn't sure if he was gonna keep his end of the promise.

Shoto and I had gotten in on recommendation to. Which was nice.

We walked into school and headed to class 1-A.

"Hey... I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll meet you there." Shoto nodded and I ran into the bathroom and quickly splashed water on my face.

I need to get it together.

I pat my face dry and walk out of the bathroom and head to class 1-A. Shoto was already sitting down.

I glanced around the classroom and there were a bunch of different people here.

There was a seating chart and I looked at it. I scanned through the names.

Midoriya Izuku

I know him!

Katsuki never really liked him, but Izuku always followed him around.

I used to hangout with him here and there but not much.

Wait.. isn't he quirkless? How'd he get into this school?

I kept looking through the names and there it was.

Bakugo Katsuki

And right behind him was.. my name.

I was going to be sitting right behind him. Fuck. I wasn't expecting that.

I walked over to my seat and sat down. Shoto sat diagonally behind me.

So he wasn't to far away, which was nice.

I've changed within the span of 5 years, so I'm guessing he has to.

A couple minutes goes by and I see him walk in.

He was looking for his name on the seating chart.

I stared at him for a while. He's defiantly changed but he looks also the same in a way.

I wanted to go up to him and ask him what happened all 5 years ago, but I couldn't do that right now.

His finger ran up and down the list and then it stopped and he seemed to stare at the names.

He must've seen my name.  He quickly turned around and we made eye contact.

We both stared at each other which felt like forever.  He looked... anrgy..

The bell rang and he started walking over to me.

I immediately turned my head away and looked out the classroom window.

He sat down, but he stayed looking forward.

I guess we both held up our ends of our promises.

Some might think that we would've ran up to each other and have been happy to see each other.

But I could feel this tension.  I was so angry at him for not visiting me, not trying to get in contact with me.

And I don't even know his thoughts or feelings. 

I hated this feeling.  I miss calling him weird nicknames and hanging out with him.

There's no reason to think the worst or the best.  For now I'm gonna focus on the school day, and then I'll try to talk to him at the end of the day

————

A/N: so this is the whatever number chapter lmao.  Hope ya'll liked it.

If you want to see how everyone's seated, scroll up and click on the picture.

I fr removed Mineta out of class 1-A.  He's just non existent now lmaooo