Chapter 5

Y/N's p.o.v (16 years old)

It was finally almost the end of the day. Class ended in about 10 minutes.

Everyone had done obstacle courses and such, so our teacher Mr. Aizawa could see how our quirks worked.

Katsuki has definitely improved his quirk over the past couple years.

I took a deep breath and made sure all my stuff was packed before class ended so I could talk to Katsuki.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, the bell rang.

Everyone started packing up there stuff. I walked over to Shoto.

"Hey, I'll meet you at home. I have to do something." He nodded and we both walked out. He headed home and I waited for Katsuki outside the classroom.

After about a minute or two, he walked out.

"Hey Suukkiiiii," He stooped dead in his tracks and turned around and looked at me.

My voice sounded monotoned.  When we were younger, I would call him nicknames and my voice never sounded... bland.

But I couldn't force my voice to be all cheery.

His facial expression changed from blank to slightly annoyed.

"You have some nerve."

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"Coming to UA.  Why are you even here?" His tone was harsh.

"We made a promise."

"Yeah I remember, and it was stupid.  Making a promise with some so called best friend.  You didn't even stick around."

I was taken back.

"My parents died and I was forced to leave. Why are you mad at me? I should be yelling at you!" My voice slightly raised at the last bit of my sentence.

He clenched his jaw.  "Im done with this conversation."  He went to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"We aren't done.  I want answers." I grew a vine from my hand and wrapped it around his arm so he couldn't escape.

"Let go! I don't want to talk to your stupid ass!" He yelled trying to escape.

"Stop struggling.  It's just making the vines get tighter."

I dragged him outside, to the back of the school where we had more privacy.

I finally let go and the vines disappeared.

I crossed my arms and he looked pissed.  "We don't need to talk.  You lost that chance years ago."

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"You ignored my calls, all the time!" He yelled.  I was confused and angry.

"You never contacted me Katsuki! I even had-," He cut me off.

"Yes I did! the phone number the social workers gave my mom disconnected so I sent you MULTIPLE letters.  And I never heard back! Get it through your head Y/N! We aren't friends anymore! We haven't been since you left and ignored me! I'm leaving. I don't want to talk to you anymore."

He turned around and left. I was left speechless. We had never yelled at each other or gotten angry with each other.

It was strange.

And what was he talking about? Letters? I never got any letters. I was so confused.

I finally got home and I walked inside, taking off my shoes.