Chapter 10

Y/N's p.o.v (16 years old)

I arrived at the park and Katsuki wasn't here yet.  I sat down on the swings and waited for him.

"Boo!" I felt hands grab my shoulders and I practically jumped a thousand feet into the air.

I turned around and Blondie was standing there laughing.

"You should've seen your face!"

I rolled my eyes.  "Not funny! It's dark and creepy out," I shivered from the thought of monsters lurking in the shadows.

"Grow up, come on, let's head back to mine." I nodded and we started walking.

"So.." he scratched the back of his head.  Why does it feel awkward right now?

I shivered.  I didn't realize it was cold and I forgot to bring a jacket.

"Are you cold?" I shook my head.  "Lier." He started taking off his jacket.

"You'll get cold! Stop!" I tried to stop him but he persisted and gave me his jacket.

He was only wearing a tank top underneath..

God those muscles... wait... I snapped out of it.  I can't be thinking that.

I sighed as I put on his jacket.  It smelled kinda like caramel.

I hated this.  But I loved it. 

"Wait... were you gonna say something?" I asked.  "Never mind." I nodded and we finally arrived to his house.

We walked in and both slipped off our shoes.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Katsuki asked and I nodded.

"What movie?" I shrugged.  "Whatever you want." He nodded and we sat down on his bed and he grabbed his laptop and we both looked for a movie.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID.  It was Mina.

I declined it and she called again.  This repeated a couple times.

"Just go answer it, I'll look for the movie," I sighed and nodded as I answered it and I headed to the bathroom.

"Hello?" I asked once I closed the door.

"He knows!" Mina screeched over the phone, making me pull my phone away from my ear.

"What?"

"Kaminari and I told Bakugo that you like him!!" My stomach dropped.

"You... wh..." I couldn't even muster any words.  "Shoto was right...." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I didn't think your plan would be that simple you twats! I thought you'd come with some elaborate plan!!" I slightly yelled.

"Well... that was our original plan.  Todoroki overheard Kaminari and I's convo about our plan and he told us to just tell Katsuki that you like him."

"When did this happen!?"

"Break time during training today."

"That little traitor! He didn't tell me he already knew about you guys having a plan!"

"Guess he's sneaky," Mina laughed.  Then it hit me.  I'm with him right now.

"Mina! I'm with Katsuki right now!" I whispered yelled.

"What!? You are!? Omg!" She screamed and I had to pull my phone away from my ear again.

"This is perfect! Tell me everything later!" And with that she hung up.