Chapter 2

Y/N's p.o.v (11 years old)

I woke up to noises coming from downstairs. I looked at the time and it was around 10 a.m.

The blondie next to me was still asleep. "Hey.." I nudged him and he groaned.

"5 more minutes..."

"Wake up!!" I whispered yelled as I shook his body. "Okay okay I'm up!"

He sat up and looked at me. "Is this how I'm gonna he woken up every morning?" I rolled my eyes.

"I hear noises downstairs. I wanted to see what was going on." He sighed.

We both crawled out of bed and I quietly opened his door.

We both snuck downstairs and sat on the stairwell, against the wall and listened to Matsuki and someone talking.

"I'm afraid she has relatives miss." It was a mans voice.

"Can't I foster her or adopt her? her mom didn't have any contact with her relatives.  Wouldn't it be better for her to stay with someone her mother and father were close with and who she knows instead of some stranger?"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bakugo, but she's going to have to go with her relatives." Matsuki sighed.

"Who even are her relatives?"

"The Todoroki's." Bakugou's eyes widened and I just sat there in shock.

"You're gonna be living with the number 2 hero." I gave him a confused look.

"Endeavor. His real name is Enji Todoroki."

"But.. I don't want to. I want to stay with you." He intertwined our fingers.

"I'm sure we'll come and visit, we'll still see each other." He gave me a slight smile.

I sighed.

"Can you please get Y/N to pack her things? I've already contacted Endeavor and his family about the situation."

"Y/N! Come down here!!" Matsuki yelled. I waited for a second and I looked at Katsuki.

"Promise you'll come and visit me?" He nodded and squeezed my hand three times. I smiled and gave him a hug and then I got up and walked around the corner.

I didn't want them to know I was ease-dropping. "Yeah?" I asked. I looked at the guy.

"Whose this?" I acted dumbfounded. "He's a social worker. Turns out you do have relatives. And you'll be going to live with the Todoroki's." I nodded.

"We'll come visit you when we can." I nodded. "Go pack your stuff and wake up Katsuki and tell him what's going on please." I nodded once again.

First my parents die, and now I'm being forced to leave my best friend?

I know he'll come visit. But how often? I won't be able to see him everyday anymore.

I was hurting even more on the inside, but I stayed obedient. I didn't want to cause any issues or make this difficult.

I could tell Matsuki was hurting to, but she was just putting on a brave face.

I headed towards the stairs and Katsuki was still sitting there.

"Come on..." I whispered and he got up and we headed to his room.

I didn't unpack last night, so I just grabbed my dirty clothes I left in the hamper and put them in a plastic bag and then into my duffle bag.

We both headed downstairs and into the dining room where the social worker was and Matsuki.

I gave Matsuki a hug and I looked at Kachan.

I gave him a weak smile and I pulled him into a tight hug. I didn't want to leave him.

He hugged back. "I'll try and visit everyday." He mumbled and I nodded.

We pulled away and I walked over to the social worker.

"Come on," I waved a last goodbye to them and walked out the door and got into the car.

The car ride seemed so long. I just sat in silence and stared out the window.

"I'll think you'll like it. I heard that Endeavor has a son your age. So you'll have someone to hang out with." He glanced at me through the review mirror.

I nodded. Maybe this won't be to bad...

————

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I just needed it to end like this bc Ik how I'm doing the next chapter.

I'm making Mac n cheese to. With chili.

Anyway, I'm gonna go eat and then I'll write the next chapter :)

Hope ya'll are liking it so far!