Chapter 11

Y/N's p.o.v (16 years old)

"Oi, you plan on getting up anytime soon, idiot? It's noon already."

I groaned as I covered myself up with the blankets more.

"Get up, I'm bored."

I sighed as I turned on my back and I opened my eyes. Katsuki hovered over me.

"How long have you been up?" I asked. "Since 9." I nodded.

I pulled him down and kissed him on the lips real quick.

He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We cant just lay in bed all day."

"Why not? It's nice." He brushed some hair out of my face.

"Cause you have to go to Mina's at some point. And I wanna go out somewhere with you before that."

"Out somewhere? Where? Does it involve cake? It involves cake doesn't it? Okay I'm in." I immediately got up.

Katsuki rolled onto his back and rested on his elbows. "Did you just decide cake is involved even though I never said there was?" I nodded.

"Yes?"

He sighed. "Okay, we'll get cake to."

I smiled excitedly and I jumped on him giving him the biggest hug of his life.

"Okay, but we have to stop by my house before so I can shower and stuff." He nodded.

"I'm guessing you already showered cause you smell good."

"I smell good?" I nodded. He chuckled. "Okay let's get going."

We headed downstairs and we both slipped on our shoes. "Wait... Wheres Matsuki?" I asked.

"She has work today." I nodded. "And where's you're dad?"

"At work to dumby, you can see them later." I nodded and we walked outside and headed to my house.

****

"I don't think I've ever been to your house." Katsuki said.

"Well you're about to see it for the first time." We turned the corner and there it was.

The place I had been been living at.

We both walked inside and took off our shoes.

"Is that you Y/N? Did you use protection!?" Shoto yelled from the dining room.

"Protection? Does he think we-," I cut him off.  "No! Just disregard what he says!" Katsuki slightly nodded but looked at me suspicious.

We walked towards Shoto and he looked up from a book he was reading.  His eyes slightly widened when he saw Katsuki, but then his normal blah facial expression came back.

"Where's Fuyami?" I asked.  "Grocery shopping." I nodded.

"I'm gonna go take a shower.  You two... get along.. oh and Shoto.." I walked over towards him and leaned down next to his ear.

"Mina called and rated you out.  Traitor." I whispered.

He suppressed a smirk.  "I'm guessing it went well though, seeing as you're wearing his hoodie." I bopped him on the head.

"I'll be back soon." I then left those two idiots alone.  Hopefully they don't burn the house down...

-after shower-