Coming Back To Where It All B...

By TheDerpDoctor

This is the second book to my series called Diaries. This one will be focused on their time on the ship. Ther... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chaoter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX

Chapter IV

12 1 0
By TheDerpDoctor

~day 4~

~It's really hard to think about what they are doing on a day-to-day basis because I've never been on a ship~

Augustine's pov

I was looking through the crystal ball thinking. "Oh Nasir, if only I could be there with you." I said to myself. "Hey Augustine? How's your lover doing?" Adam said peeking into the room. "He's doing okay, just missing me."

"I understand that. I miss my lover too ya know. She was a beautiful woman. Her name was Evelyn." He said with a gentle smile. "That's a lovely name to be honest, but what happened to her if you don't mind me asking." I asked softly.

"She died in front of me when we were protecting our family." He said, "I'm so sorry, but how did you not die?" I asked. "Remember how I said I'm not completely dead? I'm not dead until I tell someone the truth about himself." He said softly.

I nodded then went back to looking at the crystal ball. "I miss you so much Nasir you don't even know it." I said to myself after Adam left.

Everyone will know the truth at the capital.

Lucinda's pov

I sighed thinking. "I miss her so much, I hope she doesn't think I ever cheated on her." I said to myself. "Hey Luci? How you doing?" Adam came in my room. "Yeah I'm doing okay, just missing my darling Leilani." I said.

"I understand that, I just had a talk with Augustine. He misses his lover too. I even told him about my deceased lover." He said softly. "Oh." I said softly.

"So what are you doing?" I asked him. "Just checking up on you and Augustine." He said with a gentle smile. "Well thank you." I said smiling. He then walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 663 23
This book is complete! :) Hello, welcome to my first book when this one is complete I'll make another one that's like a part two of this book. The t...
6.1K 155 24
Aphmau's world is the world the Daemos were supposed to go to originally but they got mixed up and fate brought them to Ava. Now that they are in the...
6.6K 135 11
I DO NOT! DO.NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS,OR SONGS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY.I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN IT USING THE CHARACTERS AND THE WRITING IS ALL I OWN.
1.1K 63 14
A/N: Heh yet another fanfiction for my favorite ship on earth. I'm going to make this one several chapters but I'm not sure how long it will be, also...