Snape's Soft Spot.

By Sssaaammmyyy15

◇COMPLETE◇ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is... More

info
Aesthetics
Introduction
Poetry?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Happy birthday Sevy!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 56
Not a Chapter
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Pictures
THANK YOU!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's note
Chapter 66
Author's Note
Book 2?
Book 2 is out now!
Change in book cover

Chapter 17

3.7K 113 5
By Sssaaammmyyy15

(Draco's POV)

I quickly ran out of the girl's lavatory. I am trying to find my godfather. I really wish S is safe right now. Knowing there is a giant snake close to them is making my stomach churn. I go down to the dungeons and knock on the door repetitively. I don't care about manners right now. All I know is S is risking her life to save a girl.

My godfather opened the door clearly annoyed. When he saw me he was confused and a bit concerned. Me and S are the only one who can see emotion in his face. 

"Draco. What in the Wizarding world are you doing here? It is not safe for you to loiter around." 

"Uncle it is about S."

"Tell her to stay out of the mess. It is dangerous I already told the teacher about the Basilisk. We will be having a meeting about it in 5 minutes."

"Yeah about not interfering."

He looked at me to continue. I can sense he already knows what I am about to say.

"S told me to call you. We found the Chamber of Secrets. Harry, Ron, and Lockhart is with us."

He was stunned. He grabbed a fist full of his hair. 

"You children aren't supposed to be out. You should know that, especially you two. You are both Slytherins. You hanging out with Potter is messing with your common sense. Just lead the way."

(Samie's POV)

While Harry is pleading to Ginny to wake up, I saw this Tom guy took Harry's wand. This is totally bad news.

"You got to help me Tom. There is a Basilisk."

"It won't come until its called." Tom guy said"

'Harry I don't think your friend here is going to be helping us.'

Harry then noticed that Tom dude is holding his wand.

"Give me my wand Tom."

"You won't be needing it."

"Listen we've got to go, we got to save her."

"Harry please don't be stupid he won't help us. He probably was the one who dragged Ginny here." I hate it when Harry becomes so dumb. He is not a Ravenclaw after all.

"You should listen to her Harry Potter. She is the smarter one out of the two of you. I can't do that Harry you see poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger."

Harry gave me a confused look.

"Yes Harry it is Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets."

"No she couldn't" Harry said

"She wouldn't." I said I may not know here that well but from the stories of her brothers she is the good guy here.

"It was Ginny who set the Basilisk on the mudbloods and Filch's cat. Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls"

"why?" me and Harry asked

"Because I told her to. Find I can be very persuasive.

Is it some kind of mind control? I'm sure She wouldn't blindly followed his every requests. While I was trying to figure it out my questions were then answered by him.

"Not that she knew what she was, shall we say in a kind of trance. Still the power of the diary began to scare her and she tried to dispose ofit in the girls bathroom and then who should find it but you. The 2nd person who I was anxious to meet."

"Wait, who is the 1st person youwanted to meet?" I asked.

"You." 

"What why me?"

"Those questions will be answered soon. Be patient my dear." He told me. but there was something in his eyes. It softened when he looked at me. I am getting crazy!! Oh my Godric!.

"Then why did you want to meet me?" Harry asked.

"I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you that capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid to gain your trust."

Okay I don't have any idea what they are talking about. While they were busy chatting I am trying to contact dad with our connection.

(Severus's POV)

Me and Draco were hurrying to go to the said chambers of secrets. I don't know how they found it.

We then went inside the girls lavatory. Then I saw the hole.

"Draco this is where when you see this kind of stuff you have to call the teacher. Did you really jumped in there without knowing how high the fall is?!"

"Come on Uncle Sev, you don't give me and S enough credit. We pushed Lockhart first to see if he survived. Well S planned it but I pushed him."

I smirked, I was proud of both of them.

"Slytherins." I said

We jumped and then we fell on a very dirty ground. 

"Come on uncle!"

Draco led the way.

I saw Weasley and that Git Lockhart. I also saw rocks blocking our way.

"Draco, Mr. Weasley explain." I said in my monotonous voice.

"Well professor, Lockhart tried to obliviate us but it backfired to him because he used my wand." Weasley said.

"You dunderheads why did you even came here the first place?!"

"Sir no offence but it is my sister we are talking about. We went to find Lockhart but he was about to flee. We forced him to come with us."

"Hello who are you?" Lockhart asked

i just ignored him

"So where is Mr Potter and Samantha?" I asked.

I both see them tensed.

"I will only repeat it once. WHERE IS MR POTTER AND SAMANTHA!" I snapped

I never shout. I don't need it. But if my little snake is in danger I just can't control it. This is all Potter's fault. Likes playing the hero then drags my daughter with him.

They just pointed at the rocks that blocked our path. I am getting impatient.

"You both have loud mouths, use it now!" 

"Th-they were i-in the-the other s-s-side sir." Weasley stated

"WHERE??" 

"um uncle about that. They continued to search for Ginny."

I rubbed the sides of my head. 

"What were you thinking? There is a Basilisk on the loose and what were you planning when you encounter it? Nothing, you either die or will be a statue for decorations."

I used a spell to get the rocks off our paths. 

They were now following me. "No. you two stay here."

"but-"

"No buts. I have already 2 students to worry about I don't need you two to add to that list. Besides You have to watch your professor over there."

After a few moments, I found a huge door. I don't know how to open it. I hear voices. Its Potter and Sammy.

"She wouldn't." I heard her say. 

A few more minutes have passed and I tried every spell and I still can't get this thing opened. 

'Dad can you hear me'

'Samie!, Little snake are you alright?'

I heard her in our connection

'Samie please talk to me.'

'Samie just tell me you're okay'

Plenty of minutes have passed. Then she suddenly contacted me.

'Help'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.7K 29
"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭." Rings on her fingers, dark hai...
163K 3.1K 20
the sister Arabella Malfoy, the girl who lived, Draco Malfoy's twin sister. Kept away from the magical world for 14 years. She is then brought home...
122K 3.9K 118
The smirk, the eye roll, the eyebrow raise- exactly a copy of her father. Venus Snape. The daughter of The evil potion master in Hogwarts School of...
19.9K 513 58
── 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗌 ↳ 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 ──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 professor snapes daughter is in the same year as th...