Protection - Sookai

By TatorTotTati

Huening Kai and his half-brother, Jaehyun are living together while Huening Kai goes to school. After a lifet... More

Flash-Forward: New Year's Eve ๐Ÿ’–
Prologue: Childhood ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
(don't) Answer this please
decision made for last 'chapter'
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Epilogue ๐Ÿ’
Soundtrack - One (why do I make it sound like a movie lmao)
Soundtrack - Two (idk what I'm doing)

Chapter XXIII

525 31 38
By TatorTotTati

A/N: Not edited or proofread because it's too long 👁️👄👁️

______________________________________
❌️‼️❌😶Error - Unknown😶❌‼️❌
______________________________________

(They be in the living room btw)

"Haha! I win! I win, I win Hyung!". Huening Kai exclaimed, laughing that was probably loud enough for the whole world to hear and fall in love.
"Whatttt!????? No! You cheated! I saw you!". Taehyun protested, showing his cute, curious, and confused look. "No I didn't! I won fair and square!". "That's total bullcrap! I know you cheat everytime we play a game!". "Noooo!". Huening Kai denied. "Yesss!". Taehyun exclaimed, smirking. Huening Kai gave Taehyun pouty lips before crossing his arms. "You're a meanie". He said before sticking his tongue out. Taehyun gasped in offence and then lunged at the boy, making them both fall into the couch. Taehyun started to tickle the boy with no mercy. Huening Kai was laughing really hard, enough to let a few tears slip from his eyes.
"Taehyunnie Sii! Stop it! Stop- Ahhh!". He yelled. The older boy just giggled and continued on. "TAEHYUNNIE! I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA LIKE DIE OR SOMETHING!". "Well then don't be a cheater you babie!". Taehyun exclaimed. After a few seconds, Taehyun finally stopped. Huening Kai took really deep breaths, trying to recover from that moment that made him feel like he was gonna die. Taehyun waited a few seconds as Huening Kai wiped his tears away and let out his final laughs. "You good?". He asked. The younger nodded. "I just need some water". He said. Taehyun reached over the table and grabbed Kai's cup of water. The younger was about to take it but suddenly, he was now drenched in water. "TAEHYUN SII!". The older burst in laughter, falling back into the arm rest. "NOW I HAVE TO CHANGEEEE!". Huening Kai whined. He watched with a pout as Taehyun just continued to laugh at him. He suddenly got a brilliant and cruel idea. He took Taehyun's cup of water and then aimed it right back at him. "AHHHH! MY NEW JEANS!". Taehyun screeched. Huening Kai was now the one laughing, watching with amusement as Taehyun tried to clean himself up. "I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!". He exclaimed. Taehyun whined loudly. "I'm about to throw an apple at your head if you don't fix this". He threatened. Huening Kai giggled, finding his best friend adorable at most, not scary. He got up from the couch and offered his hand. "Let's go change okay? You can borrow my clothes". After a few seconds of decision making, Taehyun grabbed the boys hand and they both walked upstairs to Kai's room. Huening Kai gave him some comfy sweats and let him change in the bathroom. When Taehyun was done, he walked out a little uncomfortable since the sweats were way to too long for his tiny little legs. "Kai, you really need to let me just bring extra clothes here if this is gonna be a regular th-". Taehyun said, walking into the room. He stopped everything he was doing when he saw Huening Kai with no shirt on. "Kai?". He questioned, looking up and down at all the bruises, cuts, and scars on the younger's torso and arms. Huening Kai immediately covered himself, startled when he heard Taehyun's soft voice. "H-hyung....". "Why do you have all those Huening Kai?". Taehyun asked, stepping closer to the boy. Huening Kai chuckled nervously and tried to shake it off but with Taehyun's worried expression, it was too hard. "I...Uh....it's n-nothing....". "Nothing? That's not nothing Kai. That's concerning and bad". The older said. Before the two could say anything else, they heard Jungkook's voice. "I'm home Kai!". Huening Kai immediately slipped his shirt on and ran past Taehyun to go greet him. He hugged Jungkook tightly, very happy to see him. "Hi Jungkook Hyung! Did you have a good day at work?". "Sure did! How about you? How was school?". Jungkook responded. "It was great! I even invited Taehyun to hang out with me!". "Really? Where is he then?". Jungkook asked, cueing Taehyun to show up. But instead of greeting Jungkook, Taehyun started to argue with Huening Kai. "Hyuka! I'm seriously concerned! Answer my question!". He yelled. Huening Kai looked away, a frown present on his face. Jungkook immediately noticed and looked at the two boys before asking, "What's going on boys?". Taehyun sighed and looked at Jungkook with a stern expression. "I'm asking Huening Kai why he has so many bruises and scars. And he won't answer me". He explained. Jungkook froze, he knew exactly why. Taehyun watched him closely and then his eyes widened. "You knew!? You know why don't you!? Are you one hurting him!?". He asked, freaking out. Jungkook shook his head aggressively. "No no! Never!". Taehyun huffed loudly and looked at both Jungkook and Huening Kai with worried eyes. "Tell me guys. Please". He said calmly. Jungkook sighed and patted the boys head. "You may want to sit down for this".

Friday - November 22, 2019 🌺

Soobin and Yeonjun quietly snuck around Huening Kai's house to his window. It was around 5am so it was pretty early. Huening Kai and Jaehyun were both definitely asleep.

"Are we sure this is a good idea?". Yeonjun asked, watching as Soobin approached the tree by Kai's window. (Very convenient)

"Why? Are you having second thoughts?". Soobin asked.

Yeonjun shook his head. "I just don't want anyone to get hurt". He said.

"No one is gonna get hurt". Soobin replied, starting to climb the tree. He was also carrying a crowbar. (😳😳)
Yeonjun followed after the male, both of them sitting down on the sturdy branch. "Here, hold this for a second". He handed Yeonjun the crowbar and then proceeded to look into the window. He had to make sure they weren't like, going in at the wrong time. Then again, they are breaking and entering. Soobin grabbed the crowbar and then used it to break open the window, but quietly. (Idk how to describe that. Also. I wonder if Soobin still feels guilty about shattering the window) Soobin lifted up the window and then gave a thumbs up to Yeonjun. This was either gonna go really well or really bad. Soobin and Yeonjun carefully climbed through the window, approaching the sleeping boy. When they saw how cute he look, they couldn't hold back their smiles. (Y'all literally look like you're about to kidnap himmmm💀💀) They both shared a glance at eachother before nodding. Yeonjun started to shake Huening Kai awake. The boy whimpered softly, burying himself into his blanket and plushies. Yeonjun shook him again, making him open his eyes slightly. Huening Kai's eyes widened when he saw his Hyungs sitting on his bed.

"What the actual fuc-". Before Huening Kai could finish his sentence, Yeonjun smacked his head gently.

"Language Kai". He said.

"Language!? You're worried about my language!? You guys are the one who snuck into my house in the morning for whatsoever!?". Huening Kai whispered, furrowing his eyebrows in anger.

"We just wanted to talk to you". Soobin said. Huening Kai huffed and then got out of bed. He looked at Soobin and Yeonjun with a serious expression.

"Both of you need to leave now. You have no idea what you're doing". He said.

"No. We're tired of you telling everyone to leave. Now we're telling you to listen and talk Kai. This is not how relationships work". Yeonjun replied, getting up and crossing his arms.

"I don't care how it works. You shouldn't be in my room. This is breaking a million rules right now".

"What rules!? Rules where we can't see our own friend!? Talk to nor contact!? You've been acting like an idiot!". Yeonjun yelled.

Huening Kai scoffed. "I'm acting like an idiot!? You guys are the ones who don't understand the words no and leave me alone!". He spat.

"We just want to know what's going on with you Kai. We're worried!". Soobin then said, showing a face of empathy.

"Yeah! I know! You guys told me that just like the last hundred times!". He yelled.

Soobin smacked his lips. "If you just talked to us then we wouldn't be bothering you. Why is it so much to ask for you to just open up?".

"Just both of you leave! Now!". Huening Kai yelled, pointing to the window.

"No! We're not letting you push us away! Because frankly, I'm so sick and tired of it!". Yeonjun argued. He grabbed Huening Kai by the wrist and proceeded to drag him towards the window.

"Let me go Yeonjun Hyung! We're not doing this again!".

"I don't care!".

"Stop touching me! Don't try and get me to do this! You know how this went last time! I don't want that to happen again alright!?". Huening Kai yelled, trying to pull away. Soobin made a confused look before pulling both the boys back.

"What's he talking about Yeonjun?". He asked in a deep and steady voice.

"It's nothing". Yeonjun answered.

"It's not nothing! Just like now! So let me go! Now!".

"What happened Yeonjun?". Soobin asked, sounding more demanding.

"It's nothing! Why do you need to care so much!?".

"Because I do! Now tell me what happened!".

"We don't need to make this about any of us! Huening Kai needs us!". Yeonjun hissed.

Huening Kai groaned loudly. Clutching at Yeonjun's hand that kept a real tight grip on his wrist. "STOP ARGUING!". He then screamed. Suddenly, Huening Kai bedroom door burst open. Everyone looked back to see Jaehyun.

"What is going on!?". He started to yell.

"Hyung! It's not what it looks li-". Huening Kai said before getting cut off by Jaehyun's yelling.

"That is it! I'm tired of this! I'm tired of all of you!". He yelled. Jaehyun grabbed Yeonjun and Soobin by the arm and he dragged them out of the house. He basically threw them on the porch before yelling at them again. "Don't you ever come here again! Don't come near me or Huening Kai! You guys seriously need to stop this whole escapade! Or else I will call the police or place a restraining order!". Then he slammed the door. Both the boys cursed. They failed in the worst way possible.

"This is all your fault Soobin!". Yeonjun yelled, facing the taller boy with an angry expression.

Soobin scoffed, shocked and offended. "Excuse me!? This is your fault! If you hadn't started yelling we wouldn't have fought!".

"Well maybe if you just stopped asking so many questions and making this about you, we would've been able to talk to Kai!".

"It's not my fault you made Huening Kai angry and then proceeded to force him out of the house!". Soobin yelled.

Yeonjun growled. "You're the one who wanted to break into Kai's house to talk to him!". He screamed.

"Yeah but we weren't supposed to get him out through the window! It was supposed to be a civilized conversation!". Soobin huffed, looking away from Yeonjun with an uneasy expression.

"Ugh! I wish we never did this! We should've just waited for him! We're horrible friends!". Yeonjun put his face in his hands and fell onto his knees. He thought about how he probably just ruined his and Kai's relationship and just made him want to ignore them even more. Soobin sighed, trying to calm himself down. This was not supposed to be happening. He looked at Yeonjun and then kneeled down to hug him slightly.

"Let's just go home Jun. We can talk about this at lunch with the others". He calmly insisted.

"......alright.....fine".

Meanwhile......(forgive me😔)

"Hyung! Please! Let me explain! Please!". Huening Kai begged, slowly backing away from his angry Hyung.

"Explain what!? You let your friends, who you have pretty intimate relationships with inside your room early in the morning while disobeying a whole bunch of rules from me!? How can you explain that Kai!? Huh!? HUH!? THIS IS WHAT YOU DID! WHAT IM ABOUT TO DO IS BECAUSE YOU CANT LISTEN!". Jaehyun screamed, ignoring the pleading of Huening Kai.

"Hyung please! I swear I didn't do anything! Ple- AH!". Jaehyun punched Huening Kai in the face, knocking him onto the floor. "Hyung please!".

"SHUT UP!". Jaehyun grabbed a handful of Huening Kai's hair to lift him up and then continuously hit him in the stomach. Huening Kai yelped everytime, feeling a bit if blood leave his mouth from the impact. Jaehyun threw him onto the floor and began to throw whatever was near him. Which inconveniently was always something glass or solid. Huening Kai covered his head, crying out in pain as each item hit him. After a few seconds, Jaehyun stopped throwing things and picked the boy off of the ground. He grasped his neck and then slammed him against the wall.

"Hyung please........please stop....". The younger said in a raspy and quiet voice. He gripped Jaehyun's wrists tightly, desperately hoping he'd stop choking him if he pleaded hard enough.

"JUST SHUT UP KAI! IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU!". The older screamed, his grip tightening. The younger gasped for air, tears filling his eyes again as his vision got foggy. Before he passed out, Jaehyun let him go and he fell onto the floor. The younger coughed out blood violently, taking deep and hard breaths. Suddenly, The older grabbed him again and started to slam him against the wall, going back and fourth. Huening Kai managed to push him away harshly and fall onto his knees. He brought his shaky hands to the back of his head and could feel warm blood on his hand. He whimpered loudly, feeling like he was going to pass out. He looked up and saw Jaehyun about to grab him again, so he got onto his feet and ran away from the male. He sobbed as he ran up the stairs and towards his room. Before he could reach it, his hair was pulled back and he hit impact with the wall again.

"Hyung stop!". Huening Kai yelled, getting hit in the face again and again. Jaehyun stopped and then trapped Huening Kai into a headlock.
The younger boy was still sobbing uncontrollably and he really couldn't handle anymore. "Jaehyun! Why can't you just hear me out!? Please!". Huening Kai got no answer. He sighed loudly and then used all his strength to throw them both down the stairs. Huening Kai groaned, barely able to move at all. He looked in front of him to see Jaehyun, definitely in pain as well. He watched as he got up, even more pissed off. But he didn't move or yell. He just couldn't.

Jaehyun was about to continue hurting the boy but he watched as he just laid there. He scoffed and then chuckled. "You're pathetic Kai. Pathetic and useless". He said before leaving to his room, leaving the weak boy there.

Small Time Skipppp

Jaehyun eventually went to work, not even caring to look at his dongsaeng that was still on the floor, very weak and bleeding. When he left, Huening Kai started to sob. He really needed to get help or he might end up so much worse. There was no phone near him so he started to call out for someone, hoping maybe someone would hear.

"TAEHYUN AH!".

"TAEHYUN SII!".

"TAEHYUN!".

"TAEHYUNNIE PLEASE HEAR ME!".

"TAEHYUN AH!".
______________________________________

Taehyun walked downstairs into the kitchen, stealing just a bit of breakfast since he wasn't too hungry. He was already ready for school and just needed to get his shoes on. He gave his Eomma a kiss before opening the front door to go to school.

"Oh wait! Taehyun honey!". His Eomma then called out.

"Yes Eomma?". Taehyun answered with a smile.

"You should check up on Kai. I got a text from one of friends saying he's been calling your name for the past like 20 minutes".

"Calling out? Like yelling with his voice?". Taehyun asked, a serious expression on his face now.

"Yes sweetie". As soon as those words left his Eomma's mouth, Taehyun bolted down the street, running on the path to Huening Kai's house. He ran past people, hitting a few things and probably knocking things over but he could care less. He just needed to get to Huening Kai. When Taehyun got to the house, he aggressively knocked on the door, calling out for Huening Kai. When the door didn't open and he didn't hear an answer, he quicky looked inside through the window. He gasped when he saw a figure laying on the floor barely conscious. Taehyun ran around the house and then climbed Huening Kai's tree to get to his open window. When he was inside, he ran downstairs to see Huening Kai.

"Huening Kai!? Omg! Lord have mercy! What happened to you!?". Taehyun brought Huening Kai into his arms, sobbing to the sight. He was covered in blood and he looked like he was about to pass out any moment.
"Huening Kai ah! Can you see or hear me!?". He asked. He watched as Huening Kai barely opened his eyes, but he managed to smile a bit.

"Taehyunnie.........everything hurts....". He whispered, whimpering softly. Taehyun let out a choked sob and immediately got up to look for a first aid kit. After a couple minutes, he came up with nothing.

"Ugh!.....Fuck!". He cursed, pulling at his hair. He went back to Huening Kai and then lifted him up gently. He put Huening Kai's arm around his neck and kept a tight grip on him. "Come on Kai. We need to get you to school".

"What!? Nooo!". Huening Kai protested.

"They have the stuff to help you! Please let me take you!".

"But I don't want anyone to see me!". Huening Kai yelled before he broke down into tears again.

"I swear to god I won't let anyone know! Just let me help you Kai!". Taehyun begged, tears streaming down his face. Huening Kai looked at him and eventually nodded, he knew he could trust Taehyun. Taehyun had managed to get Huening Kai inside without anyone seeing them, when they got into the nurse's room, the nurse immediately started to help. When Huening Kai was all treated, they laid him down on the bed to let him rest. That's when Huening Kai explained everything. Everything on what happened, why, when, how and Taehyun was not happy. He already hated Jaehyun and this only fueled his anger but now he was pissed at Yeonjun and Soobin. He was not going to let them off the hook. So he left the room, leaving Huening Kai confused and concerned. Taehyun walked down the hallways with an intimating and angry glare. No one dared to greet him. Taehyun stopped at the lockers when he saw his friends in a little huddle, laughing and smiling. He walked towards them and didn't care to smile or greet back when they saw him. He then pushed both Yeonjun and Soobin back harshly, making them both fall onto the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys!? HUH!? You guys are fucking dumbasses!". He spat. Yeonjun and Soobin immediately got defensive, getting up from the floor.

"The hell is wrong with you Taehyun!? What are you even talking about!?". Yeonjun asked.

"Oh don't fucking act all innocent Yeonjun! This is more than your fault! You asshole!". Taehyun lunged at Yeonjun before punching him in the face. "YOU DON'T FUCKING REALIZE HOW MUCH YOU'RE HURTING HIM!". He screamed. Now they were just drawing a lot of attention. No one around TXT dared to try and even figure out what was going on, when Taehyun was mad. You let him be mad. Beomgyu struggled to peel Taehyun off of Yeonjun. He was so damn confused.

"Taehyun! What's going on!?". Soobin then said.

Taehyun chuckled. "This is your fault too!". He yelled before straight up slapping the older. Beomgyu's eyes widened and he pushed Taehyun away from them.

"What the hell are you doing Taehyun!?". He asked, getting even more upset. He just marched over here and punched his crush, then slapped his childhood best friend with no reason whatsoever. (Oh oh little do you know Gyu)

"You don't understand Gyu! They are so stupid and horrible! Horrible friends! They can't fucking think or be considerate about their actions!". Taehyun yelled, pushing through him.

"Will you just stop punching us and tell us why you're being a bitch all of a sudden!?". Yeonjun then started to yell.

"WHY DON'T YOU GET IT! ITS BOTH OF YOUR FAULTS! KAI IS IN SO MUCH PAIN BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU GUYS DID! YOU AND SOOBIN!".

"What do you mean!? Is he hurt!?". Soobin asked.

Taehyun scoffed before chuckling. "Is he hurt?.......Is he hurt!? Yes! He's laying on a bed barely conscious in the nurses office!".

"WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!?". All the boys said in unison.

"You don't fucking get to know that Yeonjun and Soobin!".

"Why are you making this so difficult Taehyun!?". Soobin asked, getting frustrated and worried. Taehyun was about to start yelling again, but then he heard a soft voice.

"Taehyunnie?......".

Everyone looked to see Huening Kai, covered in bandages and definitely scared right now. Taehyun's eyes widened and he immediately went to the younger.

"Kai...".

"Taehyunnie. What's going on? I can hear you yelling from across the hall". Huening Kai said.

"Just go back and rest Ning. Let me deal with this". Taehyun said, smiling softly as he caressed Huening Kai's head. Huening Kai was going to protest before he was interrupted by the others calling his name. They started to bombard him with so many questions and comments. It was starting to overwhelm him. Taehyun quickly noticed and he tried to get the others away. "Guys. Stop. This is not okay".

"Yeah no shit!". Beomgyu yelled. Now everyone started to yell and argue. Huening Kai watched silently, whimpering softly and flinching as well as his Hyungs yelled at eachother. Eventually, Huening Kai couldn't handle it anymore and he pushed himself away from the others. And then he just ran away, as fast as he could, ignoring the others who were calling him and about to follow him. Huening Kai ran for a couple minutes before bumping into someone. He was about to apologize but he started to freak out when he saw it was Min Sung.

"Well well well, if it isn't little Kai". He said, crossing his arms and chuckling softly. Huening Kai groaned softly, getting up from the floor. He was so tired right now, he could barely see clearly. "Not gonna apologize for bumping into me?". Min Sung asked, raising an eyebrow.

Huening Kai rolled his eyes before he sighed. "I don't have time for you right now Min Sung". He said, trying to walk past them. But he was pulled back by Min Sung.

"You're a god damn rude kid Kai". He stated.

"And you're a jerk. Let me go".

Min Sung smirked and then slowly trapped Huening Kai into a corner. "You shouldn't be so bold Kai. No one is here to protect you". He said softly, cracking his knuckles in effect. Huening Kai gulped, he had nowhere to go and he didn't have the strength to defend himself. He then gasped when Min Sung's friends grabbed a hold on his arms. Suddenly, he got punched in the face by Min Sung. Then he started to punch his stomach really hard. Huening Kai yelled out in pain, trying really hard not to cry. Then, Min Sung grabbed him and threw him into the wall. He slid down onto the floor and didn't dare to look up at the male in front of him. "I think I'm really enjoying this". He whispered. Min Sung held onto Huening Kai wrist and was about to continue but then he noticed the bruises all over him. He looked at his friends with a surprised smile. "Looks like you've already gotten alot from Jaehyun huh? Poor Kai". He mocked before laughing with his friends. "Don't worry........We'll make it quick".
Huening Kai whimpered loudly, desperately trying to get away from Min Sung but failing. He was so scared right now. As scared as he was with Jaehyun. When Min Sung raised his hand, Huening Kai expected to be hit really hard, but he wasn't. He was just dropped. Huening Kai looked up to see his friends attacking Min Sung. He tried to get a good glimpse but his vision went blurry and he felt like everything was fading away. He didn't know what was happening. He could hear voices calling out for him though.

"Huening Kai!"

"Omg we have to get him to the nurse now! Maybe even the hospital!".

"Huening Kai ah! Please stay with us!".

"Hyuka!".

"Ningning!".

"Kai!".

Small Time Skippppppppppppppp

Huening Kai woke up in the nursing room again. He had an oxygen mask on and some tubes stuck to his arm. He struggled to open his eyes but when he did, he saw all his Hyungs with him. They had seemed to stop arguing and fighting which was good. Huening Kai smiled but it faded when he saw the principal and the schools social worker with her. He slowly sat up, everyone else following his movements. He then took the oxygen mask off.

"Are you feeling alright Huening Kai?". Soobin asked, placing his hand on Kai's. Huening Kai removed his hand and just nodded.

"Do you remember anything that happened?". Taehyun then asked. Huening Kai faced him before taking some time to think. He did remember. Alot of things. Taehyun noticed his distressed face and already knew his answer. Then, the principal and social worker walked over to Huening Kai. The others backed up a little to give them their space. Huening Kai frowned, he started to hyperventilate. Suddenly, he felt a warm hand on his. It was Beomgyu's. The older smiled and then nodded at the women. The two sat down and gave Kai a smile.

"Hello Huening Kai. I'm sure you remember Mrs. Vari here. She's the school social worker". Ms. Lee said. (Principal)

Huening Kai nodded. "What's going on Ms. Lee?". He asked in a small voice.

"Huening Kai. We just wanted to let you know that we are aware if the situation at home and we will help you". Mrs. Vari explained.

"W-What are you talking about?". Huening Kai asked.

"Hyuka". Huening Kai looked at Taehyun who had a guilty but serious expression on his face. "I told them". He then confessed.

"What?".

"I told them about Jaehyun Huening Kai. Everything. Everyone knows now". Taehyun said softly, holding the younger boy's hands. Huening Kai furrowed his eyebrows, getting upset. He gently pushed Taehyun away from me.

"Why would you do that!? Do you understand what I've done!?". He asked.

"Yes. I do. I've finally gotten you to safety. I've told the truth and now you don't have to suffer".

"Yeah! And you're making me abandon Jaehyun while you're at it! I can't just leave him! I love him!". Huening Kai yelled.

"That's what you're worried about? Hyuka! He's sent you the hospital multiple times! He abuses you physically and mentally! He doesn't deserve you! He needs profession treatment for his disorder!". Taehyun argued, standing up from his chair.

"No he doesn't! He's fine! I can help him!".

"Kai! You need to-".

"No! No! You all have to just ruin everything for me!".

"We're trying to help Huening Kai. Please let us". Mrs. Vari said calmly.

Huening Kai scoffed. "No! Just no!". He then ripped off the tubes off his arm, hissing at the slight stinging pain.

"Huening Kai. Stop. You need to stay here". Yeonjun stated. Huening Kai ignored him and then got up from bed. Yeonjun immediately stopped him from doing anything else. "Kai please. You need to take care of yourself".

"Leave. me. alone!". Huening Kai demanded, he pushed through the others and ran for it. He was just gonna have to go home and explain to Jaehyun what happened, maybe they could leave? He ran as fast as he could so that he'd have time before everyone else caught up to him. When Huening Kai burst through the front door, he didn't see Jaehyun anymore. At this point, he had tears streaming down his face with some sweat as well. "Jaehyun Hyung! I really need to talk to you". Huening Kai looked around and then went upstairs. He gasped when he saw Jaehyun on the floor of his bedroom, crying softly. "Hyung?". The younger got onto his knees and then cradled Jaehyun in his arms. "Are you alright?". He asked. The older sniffled and nodded.

"I'm fine. Don't wor-". Suddenly, the older male ran inside the bathroom, violently vomitting in the toilet. The younger followed after him, patting his back as he threw up. When the older was done, he quickly washed his face and mouth before collapsing on the floor.

"Jaehyun Hyung? What's wrong? Are you sick?". Huening Kai asked. Jaehyun then started to cough violently, a bit of blood coming out. Huening Kai's eyes widened and he started to freak out. "Hyung!? Omg!". He touched Jaehyun's forehead and his temperature was off the roof. Be started to breath heavily, as if he didn't have air. "Hyung! You need to take deep breaths! Please!".

"My chest hurts so much Kai......I didn't think it was gonna be this painful!".

"What're you talking about!?". The younger asked. The older chuckled and then lifted up an empty pill bottle of his medication. "HYUNG! OMG YOU'RE HAVING AN OVERDOSE! YOU CAN DIE FROM THAT!".

"That's the point Ning......but it's more painful than I thought".

The younger started to sob uncontrollably. He had no idea what to do right now. He carefully picked Jaehyun up and put his arm over his shoulder. The older stumbled and swayed as they slowly walked downstairs. The younger placed him on the couch and then pulled out his phone. He called 911, explaining the situation. When they hung up, he started crying again.

"Hyung! Why would you do this!?".

"Because......it's for the best. For both of us.....except this is taking forever......".

"Just stop it! I don't want you to leave Hyung! It's not for the best!". Huening Kai yelled before falling into his knees. He was so afraid the ambulance wouldn't get here in time.

"Okay....this is taking too long". Jaehyun quickly ran into the kitchen, bumping into things since he couldn't see too well. Huening Kai looked up and he screamed when he saw Jaehyun holding a knife. "HYUNG NO!".

"JUST LET ME KAI!".

"NO!". Huening Kai held onto the knife handle tightly, trying to keep it away from Jaehyun's torso. "HYUNG AH! PLEASE! PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!". He begged.

"HUENING KAI!". Soobin almost broke the door down to see the boys holding a knife which was being 'pointed' towards Kai. He immediately misread the situation. He ran up to them and pulled Huening Kai away from Jaehyun. "GET AWAY FROM HIM KAI! HES GOING TO HURT YOU!".

"Wait! but Hyung-".

Soobin attacked Jaehyun, slapping the knife out of his hand. He started to punch him over and over.

"SOOBIN HYUNG STOP! PLEASE! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!".

Soobin didn't listen, he grabbed Jaehyun by the collar and then pinned him on the ground. "Why on earth did you think it was okay to hurt Huening Kai!? Don't you have any sympathy!?". He asked. Huening Kai groaned loudly before deciding to tackling Soobin onto the ground so he'd stop hurting Jaehyun. "Kai! Stop defending him!".

"Stop hurting him! You don't understand what's going on!". Now Huening Kai was the one pinning down Soobin. He was trying his best until he saw Jaehyun on the corner of his eye grabbing the knife. He gasped and then got off soobin to stop Jaehyun. They both held the knife outwards, fighting over it. They kept swinging it around, yelling at eachother. Soobin got off the floor, now completely confused. But he had to get the knife away and separate the twos. He went towards them and then grabbed their wrists.

"This is dangerous!". He warned.

"Stay out of it Soobin!". Jaehyun yelled.

"Yes! Please!". Huening Kai said, agreeing. Now all three of them were fighting, yelling at eachother and arguing. (Same thing I guess)

"HE'S NOT TRYING TO HURT ME SOOBIN HYUNG! STOP!".

"YES HE IS!".

"NO IM NOT!".

"EITHER WAY HE HURT YOU SO MUCH!".

"I'M SORRY!".

"LIKE THAT'S GONNA DO SHIT!".

"BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING! IM TIRED OF THIS!".

"LET IT GO KAI!".

"NO!".

"I AGREE WITH HIM KAI! THIS IS DANGEROUS!".

Then, more people came into the house. It was the others accompanied by the police.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! UGH!".

"IM TRYING TO KEEP YOU SA-".

Everyone gasped. (Not the popo tho) Jaehyun's eyes widened and he backed away a few steps. Huening Kai put his hands over his mouth, on the verge of a breakdown. He looked at knife lodged into Soobin's stomach and then at his face. Soobin had an uneasy expression but he tried to calm his lover down.

"N-no Kai! Don't worry! I-I'm just fine! I'm gonna fine Ning!". He exclaimed in a shaky voice with a smile. Huening Kai shook his head and started to wail loudly. He couldn't believe this. His Hyung and his lover were both dying in front of his eyes.

"HYUNGS AH! I'M SORRY!". He yelled before sobbing uncontrollably. Soobin chuckled softly before falling over. Huening Kai immediately caught him. He held Soobin in one arm and grasped Jaehyun's hand tightly with the other. He blocked out everything, ignoring the members who were trying to talk to him and the police trying to sort the situation out. He continued to cry as he was pulled away by Beomgyu and Taehyun. He kept calling out for Soobin and Jaehyun. Kicking and resisting everything.

"Kai. Calm down. Please. We have to say calm so they can save them". Taehyun said.

"SOOBIN! JAEHYUN!".

"Hyuka. Listen to Taehyun. Please". Beomgyu said, holding the boy back.
But Huening Kai continued to sob, he felt like his whole world was destroyed. Multiple times to end up being worse than everything. Eventually, Taehyun and Beomgyu have up and just hugged Kai tightly. They started to cry too.

"SOOBIN AH! SOOBIN! JAEHYUN HYUNG! JAE JAE HYUNG!".

"IM SORRY TO YOU BOTH! I AM!".

A/N: I have absolutely no idea what's going on anymore lmao. Is this too much or something? Idk. Is this angsty and detailed enough???? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 210 35
Soobin is a boy who lost his parents when he was 12. Since then he has been living with his grandmother in a small town. After he completed middle sc...
17.5K 364 32
"Hyung stop-" ๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ค๐™ข๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™ช'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™›๐™›, ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™—๐™›๐™›๐™ก. The promblem is lets just s...
3.8K 244 21
"Why did you ask me to come with you?" Beomgyu asked him again with a low voice. It was still questionable for him, they weren't friends. Yeonjun had...
3.7K 126 26
SYNOPSIS : Once you turn 18 years old, you'll find out who your soulmate is through the 'switch' where you get to see your soulmate's vision for onl...