Snape's Soft Spot.

By Sssaaammmyyy15

◇COMPLETE◇ Samantha Lillian Snape is the daughter of our lovely Potion Professor, Severus Snape. Samantha is... More

info
Aesthetics
Introduction
Poetry?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Happy birthday Sevy!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Update
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 56
Not a Chapter
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Pictures
THANK YOU!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's note
Chapter 66
Author's Note
Book 2?
Book 2 is out now!
Change in book cover

Chapter 14

4.7K 111 16
By Sssaaammmyyy15

(Samie's POV)

I ran out of the room as quickly as I can. I can't believe them. I can't believe Harry. I thought he trusted me. I know our house has a bad image but still. Does he think I will be friends with D if he was truly a bad person. Yes he may be a git sometimes, disrespectful, or plain out rude but he doesn't want anything bad to happen to anyone. The fact that D was with us when the first incident happen was proof that he doesn't have anything to do with this. Well now I know who has been stealing from my father. I just wish they could just come to me. 

It has been a week since my out burst. I avoided the trio as possible. I knew what happen to Hermione. she turned into a half cat or something. I really want to talk to her and comfort her but I can't get the feeling out that she deserved it. For one she stole the ingredients from my father and I doubt Harry and Ron can complete brewing potions without something exploding. Of coarse I didn't tell my dad. They are still my friends I don't want them to get in trouble. Though I don't think they see me as a friend anymore.

I have been quiet lately. I have been focusing on my studies more to distract myself from the chamber, Harry being my brother, the bonding ritual, and the fact that my brother and his friends doesn't trust me and think lowly of my house. My dad and D probably noticed my change of mood. 

"Hey S do you want to play wizard chess?" D asked

"Not really D I still have to finish my History of Magic essay."

"Why are you already doing that? Our due date is next week."

"I want to finish everything early okay so I won't be cramming everything like you do." I teased

"S what really happened? You have bee acting distant lately. Not just to me but to Potter and his gang."

"I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood you know."

"You know I'm here for you. I f you need to talk to someone I'm here." He smiled at me

"Thanks I'll probably tell you someday."

It is now time for Potion class with the one and only Gryfindors. Don't get me wrong I do like Gryfindors but I don't like being in class with the trio. 

While dad was discussing Harry thought it is the perfect time to use our bond to talk to me.

'Samie we need to talk. I'm really sorry' 

'Harry now is not the time.'

'Please I know what I did was wrong. You have to forgive me.'

'Harry just shut up I am trying to listen to the teacher here.'

'I won't shut up until you talk to me'

'Am I not talking to you now?!'

'You know what I mean'

I was so mad that Harry decided to talk to me in the middle of class that I didn't hear my dad call me. 

"Ms SNAPE!" 

"I'm sorry something was on my mind." I told him looking down at my hand.

"Yes there was. Now answer my question."

"Umm what was the question sir?" 

He pinched his nose in frustration, "If you were listening you should have heard me ask the question. I asked what a Pepperup Potion is designed to do?"

I was glad I knew this one. Burying yourself in your studies has some perks. "A Pepperup Potion is designed to improve health, relieve coughs and colds, though it does have one major side effect: it causes steam to dribble from the patient's ears for several hours afterward."

"10 points to Slytherin for answering a question but 5 points from Slytherin for day dreaming in my class."

I sat down and glared at Harry.

The class finally came to an end but as my luck my dad called me.

"Ms Snape please stay after class."

ughh I just want to go to my next class and bury myself with more homework.

Everyone got out immediately. Nothing new there. I approach my dad and waited for him to tell me what to do.

"Spill"

That was the only thing he said. I acted confused.

"Huh? Spill what?"

"You know what I am talking about. Now spill."

"Oh about the day dreaming, well I was a bit distracted but I answered you're question right though." 

"It is not just that. You have been quiet this past few days. You didn't even visited me once for the whole week. Why is that?"

"Yeah about that I was busy doing my homework."

"Draco had time to visit me and I know you both have the same work."

"You know D is a procrastinator. He doesn't want to do homework except for potions because he knows you will kill him if he hand his essays late." 

"Fine. But I have observed you are being distant to both Draco and Potter. Is there something that happened?"

"Nothing" I murmured 

"What did I say about mumbling?"

"That it is not how a proper witch and lady act."

"Just tell me what happened?"

"It is not a big deal though"

"I don't care how big or small your problem is, if that said problem is making you act like this I would want to help you."

"Okay fine it is about Harry."

"Did he hurt you?" He asked getting furious by the second.

"Well yes bu-" he didn't let me finish and he was starting to get out to I guess find Harry. It was probably not the great sentence that I should have said.

"DAD SIT DOWN"

My dad approached me and Cupped my face looking for bruises or any sign that I was hurt.

"Dad stop it Harry didn't hurt me he-" He cut me of again

"What? You just told m-" Now is my turn to cut him of

"If you would let me finish my sentence you would understand."

"You better fix your tone missy. I know you are frustrated but you will not speak to me this way."

I gulped

"Sorry. What I wanted to saw was, Harry did hurt me but not physically. Let's just say he doesn't trust me and did something stupid."

"What did he do?"

"He accused D that he was the heir of Slytherin. He knows what it felt like being accused and here he is pointing fingers at someone without proof. And not only that, he kind of accused Slytherins that they like what is happening especially if muggle-born children are getting killed."

"As usual Potter is an ignorant, Hero Complex, hypocritical fool."

I laughed a sincere laugh. 

"I know but I think he really just want things to end. About the day dreaming he was actually bothering he through the bond. Kept asking me to talk to him."

"Do you want me to give him detention? Because I would love to."

"No, no. HAHAHA I think not talking to him for a week is a good enough punishment. I probably need to talk to him now though. He is my brother after all. We shouldn't be fighting especially in the middle of this chamber stuff."

"Are you sure you don't want me to? I am more than willing."

"Dad stop it. I know you will be but you don't have to do it."

"Fine. It is your choice after all." he grumbled and rolled his eyes."

"Thanks."

"No need to thank me for not giving Potter brat a detention."

"No not that."

"Well thanks for what?" He asked confused

"Thanks for making me talk. It is like something heavy was lifted of my chest."

He hugged me and kissed my head.

"Anything for you my little snake."

"Now go you are already late to your next class." My dad said.

"Can I have an excused letter?"

He gave me one and as I was about to go I said, "Hey dad."

he looked at me.

"I love you." 

He smiled at me. "I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------Time skip------------------------------------------------------------

"Samie please talk to me." Harry said.

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?"

  "We are really really sorry. I know now what I did was wrong. I should've just trusted you and asked you what you know."

"Yeah sorry Samie. We really didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Ron said.

"Can you please forgive us?" Hermione asked.

I sighed and said, "Okay fine, I forgive you. BUT if you do something stupid like this again I won't know how long I will be ignoring all of you."

They laughed and hugged me.

"Since we are here talking about trust me and Harry has something to say unless Harry already told you."

'Are you sure you want to tell them Sissy?'

'Yes I'm sure Brodie'

"Well to be blunt me and Harry are siblings." I said

"Well technically half siblings but siblings non the less." Harry added

They were shocked an their mouths were wide open.

"Close your mouth unless you like flies for supper."

They immediately shut their mouths ad asked  million questions.

Me and Harry decided not to tell them yet about the bonding thing.

I also told D about the sibling stuff which he was baffled and also asked me million questions. He told me how I was related to him because Me and Harry do not look alike. He look liked his Father and I looked like my dad. Me and Harry does have the same eye color which was green.

It was now time for quidditch which I am for the first time thankful for. I was so busy getting my studies done that I have not been outside for a longtime.

I was walking with Harry and Ron to the quidditch pitch but suddenly Professor McGonagall said "Quidditch is cancelled today. "

"You cannot cancel quidditch." one guy said.

Professor just ignored him and said, "Potter, Weasley, and you too Snape, come with me."

We followed her not knowing what we did. There is something in my gut telling me something bad happened. 

But what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 505 24
Book 1 #55-goldentrio #17-snapesdaughter Smut 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊�...
259 3 24
You are Y/n Snape, daughter of Severus Snape. This is your First Year at Hogwarts. Will you become friends with a certain Trio? What house are you go...
196K 3.7K 66
ariana riddle is the daughter of the famous but feared dark lord who has been living with her uncle severus snape for all her life and has been best...
318K 6K 73
¤° "(Y/n)(L/n)..? Sounds like a lame mudblood." Draco scoffed. °¤ Truth was, she wasn't. ¤° "DAD?! PROFESSOR SNAPE IS YOUR FATHER?!" Draco cut you of...