Sweet Summer Night

By BwiYoon

A compilation of Vyoon oneshots 💚 More

Vlive
Best Friends
End Of The Year Show (Part 1)
End Of The Year Show (Part 2)
My Center; My Muse (Part 1)
My Center; My Muse (Part 2)
My Center; My Muse (Part 3)
The Heir
Business Project
First Love (Part 1)
First Love (Part 2)
Come Back (Part 1)
Uhm...

Off Limits

798 23 0
By BwiYoon

Summary: Two famous idols go on a risky date to have some fun like any other couple until Taehyung made a mistake which he then made up to.

Note: There's a mention of another girl group here and the author has nothing against them and does not intend to throw any hate on anyone.

**********

Taehyung's POV

"I'm already here manager. I swear the only thing you can see is my eyes." I let out a deep sigh out of frustration.

My face is fully covered, what else do you want me to do?

[I'm just concerned Taehyung-ah. That's a big event and you want to take her on a date there.]

"Manager, you've been telling this to me for weeks, I'm sorry but I'm so tired of this. Call me when you want to talk about something else." Without a moment of hesitation, I ended the call before looking around me.

The stadium can hold more than 60,000 audiences and that's why manager hyung is worried sick. But Yoona said that she really wants to see this game even if she needs to go alone.

Yoonanana
I'm here

Taetae
Oh!
I can see you!
Stay where you are!

Yoonanana
Okay!

I immediately ran to Yoona and back hugged her. It's been two long months since we've last seen each other.

"Are you gonna stay here and continue sniffing me or shall we go inside the stadium since we still need to buy food?" Ahh... There goes her sassy remarks again. How I missed hearing those in person.

"Weirdo," Yoona said before running to the entrance so I had no choice but to ran after her.

As we entered the stadium, we can already feel the power of Korea. Yoona and I are wearing Lee Jeonghyeop's shirt, black pants, and red Adidas. We also bought some merchandise like the team's cap, balloon, scarf, and Korean flag. And if you're wondering, we're watching the championship of AFC Asian Cup, South Korea versus Qatar.

"Do you think we will win this game?" Yoong asked as she nervously looked at the field

"Of course! Coach Bento said that the players are in their best conditions right now and they're really determined to win this game." I answered as I wrapped my arms around her shoulder

We waited for a few minutes until the game started and the crowd went wild. The team and players were introduced, the national anthem was sung, and now the game is already starting.

DAE HAN MIN GUK!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

DAE HAN MIN GUK!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

DAE HAN MIN GUK!

*Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

The cheers got louder as the first half ended at 3 - 2, in favor of Korea.

"This is the best! Oh my god!" Yoona shouted as the crowd has yet to calm down.

Since everyone is still too lost in the world of football, I grabbed the opportunity to pull Yoong closer to me and removed our masks briefly to give her a peck. Luckily, she's still overjoyed with the result of the first half so she just giggle at me.

"Taetae, I forgot to tell you that Jisung oppa told me to come over to their locker room, they already got permission." Yoong looked at me with those big doe pleading eyes.

Who can say no to her?

"Of course, but I'll walk you 'til I can." Yoong gave me a quick hug before tugging me down the stairs so she can get to the locker room faster.

"I will wait for you here," I stated before sending her off as we reached the gate to the field area. Some audience near us were looking at Yoong, probably wondering why she got to pass through the security as soon as she removed her mask. I turned my back to them so they wouldn't recognize me if ever they were already suspecting something.

After a few minutes, the performance for the half time break started and I am shocked to see that Twice are the performers.

Yoona's POV

I dashed to the locker room as soon as I got in the hallway. I have always been a big fan of oppas so this is such a great opportunity. The door to the locker room opened as soon as I knocked on the door.

"Yoona?!" They all exclaimed, except for Jisung Oppa who invited me here.

"Hi! I'm Girls' Generation's Yoona! It's so nice to meet you all!" I greeted and everyone literally stopped what they're doing, whether they are drinking, eating, or resting, and gathered around me.

"I told you I have a surprise for you didn't I? I asked Yoona to come here since y'all couldn't stop talking about her during practices." Jisung Oppa explained making me laugh. Those were the exact words oppa told me on the phone earlier before the game starts.

"It's our pleasure meeting you!" I shook all of their hands as they greeted me

"I know you can do it! You guys are the best! Win or lose, we are all very proud of you." I cheered them on since it's about time I leave since the game will resume on a few.

"We will win for the Republic of Korea!" Jeonghyeop Oppa shouted and we all shouted in agreement.

"If we win, can you come to the field later and take pictures with us?" Young Gwon Oppa asked and they all asked for it

"No matter what the result is, I'll come by!" I shouted and once again, the locker room was filled with screams.

"Taeguk Warriors! Fighting!" We all shouted before I left. I ran back to where I left Taehyungie and I sure am fazed with the sight I am greeted with.

Taehyung's POV

CHEER UP BABY CHEER UP BABY
Jom deo himeul lae
Yeojaga swipge mameul jumyeon andwae
Geuraeya niga nal deo johahage doelgeol
Taeyeonhage yeongihallae amureochi anke
Naega neol johahaneun mam moreuge
Just get it together
And then baby CHEER UP

"TWICE! GREAT!" I shouted and didn't notice that I am dancing and singing along until I felt someone pinch my cheeks hard.

"I leave you for five minutes and I'll come back to see you staring at those girls with hearts practically forming in your eyes huh?" There, in front of me, stands Lim Yoona, hands on her hips and eyes glaring death. I gulped nervously as I can already foresee my future.

"Y-yoong, look, i-it's not li---" I was cut off when she turned her back on me and started walking back to our seat. I watched her with a pout on my lips before dragging myself to follow her.

You're so stupid! How can you forget that she easily gets jealous? Especially whenever you fanboy to other younger girl groups since she said "That's how you started to like me!".

As soon as I reached our seat, I found Yoong munching on the food we bought while scrolling through her phone.

"Yoong, come on! Don't be like that! You know that for me Girls' Generation will always be the best!" I grabbed her arm and started to pull it gently, which I swear caused me more trouble.

She lost her grip on the sausage that she's eating. If she's not paying attention to me earlier, I absolutely caught her attention right now. She stared at me coldly and I felt chills run down my spine.

"I'm s-sorry Yoong. I'll b-buy you another." I told her and was about to get up when she stopped me.

"Forget it" Those were her only words before she grabbed the fallen sausage and wiped the ketchup and mustard that smeared on the floor with her wet wipes. I wanted to help her clean up but whenever I would, she would smack my hand away. I slumped on my seat and helplessly watch her throw the dirty food at the garbage.

Now what are you going to do? You can't ruin this day for her like that. You know how much she loves football.

I let myself drown in my own thoughts for a while before a bright idea popped up in my head. Soon, Yoong came back and the second half of the game started. Fortunately, she still seemed so hyped up whenever our players will score a goal.

"I'm so nervous! This game is killing me!" Yoona shouted as the other team scored resulting in a tie, 4 - 4.

"It's okay, they can do it! You cheered them up personally so they must be more determined to win." I pulled her in front of me so I can back hug her. This time, she let me do what I want and even rested her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry about earlier Yoong. I'll make it up to you after this game." I whispered to her ear and she looked back to me shortly to give me a peck.

This is one of the very rare times when we can display such affection with many people around us, and I love it. For a very short time, I feel like we're just like any other ordinary couple.

"YES!"

"OH MY GOD! WE DID IT!"

The stadium was filled with the crowd's scream as Jeonghyeop-ssi was able to kick the winning goal. The Taeguk Warriors won the game with the score 5 - 4.

Yoona then turned to face me before kissing me for a minute or so, which seriously caught me off guard.

"Oh my god! We really did it!" She jumped up and down in front of me while I'm still left in shock, staring at her and blushing like crazy. This is the first time we kissed for that long in public, and to say that there are hundreds and thousands of people here makes it more special. I have my own victory to celebrate.

Yoong then pulled me to the field area once more but this time, both of us were able to pass through the guards.

"Oppa! Congratulations!" She ran to the players who were waiting for her while celebrating in the middle of the field. I didn't bother listening to their conversation, I just watched them interact from a distance.

"Kim Taehyung?" I froze in my place as someone called my name. I couldn't turn around from the shock and fear. Yoong and I have been a bit too careless, I must admit, but that's only because everyone is too focused on the game.

"You're Kim Taehyung, right?" As the person who called me stood in front of me, I was able to release a sigh of relief.

"Hyung, you scared me," I said as I start to catch my breath which I didn't notice that I was holding in.

"Wh--- Oh! Okay! I get it! Congrats to the both of you!" Jisung hyung said before hugging me. He then pulled me towards the team who were currently taking pictures with Yoong.

"I can't tell them, can't I?" I placed my finger on my lips to signal him to be quiet and hyung just nodded in response.

The players greeted me and we also took some photos. After almost half an hour of talking, Yoona and I pretended to separate ways.

Yoonanana
Where are we going to meet up?

Taetae
In my car
You know where I parked right?

Yoonanana
Yes

Taetae
Alright then, see you there Yoong!

I started to run to the parking lot so that Yoona can enter as soon as she reached there. Once I found my car, I looked around carefully to see if anyone is watching me. When the coast was clear, I went in my car as soon as I can and waited for Yoona there.

"A lot of fans recognized me, I had to lose them first before coming here." She was panting as she entered my car, which shows that she ran a lot before coming here.

"No one was looking when you entered?" I asked as I started the engine.

We need to drive out of here as soon as possible. Some fans might be waiting somewhere and it'll be dangerous for us since they can see us through the windshield.

"None of that I see," Yoona answered while still trying to catch her breath.

After a few minutes of the drive, she fell asleep and I think it's the perfect time to execute my surprise. She's tired and probably won't wake up no matter what I do.

"A staff is ready to help you with your suitcase once you check-in. We already processed everything so there's not much you need to do." Manager hyung said as he sets down a wheelchair to which I placed Yoona onto. He also got a cart and placed our suitcases there.

As soon as we finished checking in, we were able to get in the private plane. But before I carried her to the plane, I decided to take photos with her outside the plane.

Im Yoona, Kim Taehyung's best girl!

I talked to her management and mine about this. We won't really reveal that this is my idea, instead, we will make it seem like a fan project of our shippers.

After a few photos, I finally carried her to the plane.

"Where am I?" Yoona asked a few minutes after the plane took off

"You're in the sky Yoong" I grinned at her but she just frowned at me

"Are you crazy Tae? Why would I be in the sky? We were just watching the football ga---" Yoona stopped talking as she looked outside the window

Her jaw dropped and looked at me with wide eyes. I knew that that will be her exact reaction once she finds out.

"What? Why? How? When?" Her questions were thrown questions after questions.

She'll love it anyway!

"You'll be surprised when we get out of the plane!" And see what's written outside the plane

The flight went by with her still not believing what's happening.

She looks so adorable whenever she's clueless!

As the plane landed after hours in the sky, Yoona and I held hands as we walk out of the plane.

"Why do you want to take pictures? It's not like it's our fir---" She once again stopped talking as she saw what's written on the plane. Yoona turned around and looked at me with teary eyes.

Now I didn't expect that reaction

"I'm sorry about my short temper. I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I love you so much" Yoona said as she nuzzled her face on my neck

The surprise is way more successful than I thought it would be.

"It's not something to apologize for. I love you more." I kissed the top of her head and we stayed in that position before we started our trip to Paris.

TaetaeOfficial
Paris, France

❤️ 1.2M Likes
TaetaeOfficial Best view~
View all 530,127 comments
5 days ago

YoonanaOfficial
Paris, France

❤️ 530,120 likes
YoonanaOfficial Look up, it's the same sky~
View all 12,305 comments
3 hours ago

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 35 11
Theres not enough Namjin oneshots so im gonna make some myself till i get tired of it :) ‼️SLOW UPDATES‼️
10.5K 666 10
Just a bunch of Taekook oneshots... Top : Taehyung Bottom : Jungkook
506K 11.2K 44
Little space one shots involving BTS that I have written
1.6K 11 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots