~๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ โ„’๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š: โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ฎ...

By -ScamP-

Hi, I'm Kia. Future queen of the Southlands. This is the story of me and how I live throughout my life. Anima... More

~Chapter 1~ Becoming Future Queen
~Chapter 2~ Just Cubs
~Chapter 3~ Betrothed?!
~Chapter 4~ Depression
~Chapter 5~ The Rose Festival
~Chapter 6~ The Birth
~Chapter 7~ Meeting a Northlander
~Chapter 8~ The Fight
~Chapter 9~ The Northlands
~Chapter 10~ The Lion Guard
~Chapter 11~ An Unexpected Sight
~Chapter 12~ Lions in the Southlands
~Chapter 13~ The Evil Plan
~Chapter 14~ Keres's Plan Revealed
~Chapter 15~ A Hurtful Death
~Chapter 16~ The Roar of Anger
~Chapter 17~ The Lion Guard Ceremony
~Chapter 18~ Kupatana
~Chapter 19~ Teenagers
~Chapter 20~ Christmas Pt. 1
~Chapter 21~ Christmas Pt. 2
~Chapter 22~ Christmas Pt. 3
~Chapter 23~ Christmas Pt. 4
~Chapter 24~ Christmas Pt. 5
~Chapter 25~ Christmas Pt. 6
~Chapter 26~ Christmas Pt. 7
~Chapter 27~ Christmas Pt. 8
~Chapter 28~ Christmas Pt. 9
~Chapter 29~ A Lost Friend
~Chapter 30~ It's JUST temporary
~Chapter 31~ The Tree of Life Pt. 1
~Chapter 32~ The Tree of Life Pt. 2
~Chapter 33~ The Tree of Life Pt. 3
~Chapter 34~ Our Place is with our Pride
~Chapter 35~ The Hunt
~Chapter 36~ The Test of the Guard
~Chapter 37~ Hello again
~Chapter 38~ Hurtful words
~Chapter 39~ You... saved me?
~Chapter 40~ True words
~Chapter 41~ Kesi, what have you done?
~Chapter 42~ How did you know about that?!
~Chapter 43~ The wedding Pt. 1
~Chapter 44~ The Wedding Pt. 2
~Chapter 45~ Betrayal
~Chapter 47~ Hyenas in the Southlands?
~Chapter 48~ It's the circle of life
~Chapter 49~ The dry season... yay...
~Chapter 50~ Queen for a Day
~Chapter 51~ I wish you would stay๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ข
~Chapter 52~ Be ready
~Chapter 53~ Be careful what you say
~Chapter 54~ (Don't have a title)
~Chapter 55~ Challenge of the Brave Pt. 1
~Chapter 56~ Challenge of the Brave Pt. 2
~Chapter 57~ We're with you, Kia
~Chapter 58~ The War Pt. 1
~Chapter 59~ The War Pt. 2
~Chapter 60~ The War Pt. 3
~Chapter 61~ I don't wanna be king!
~Chapter 62~ No title, sorry
~Chapter 63~ Legend of the Moonstone Wolves Pt. 1
~Chapter 64~ Legend of the Moonstone Wolves Pt. 2
~Chapter 65~ Legend of the Moonstone Wolves Pt. 3 The Sundrop
~Chapter 66~ On Our Way Pt. 1
~Chapter 67~ On Our Way Pt. 2
~Chapter 68~ What just happened? (Xd, only title I could come up with)
~Chapter 69~ Solar Eclipse Pt. 1
~Chapter 70~ Solar Eclipse Pt. 2
~Chapter 71~ Solar Eclipse Pt. 3
~Chapter 72~ Solar Eclipse Pt. 4
~Chapter 73~ The Final Battle Pt. 1
~Chapter 74~ The Final Battle Pt. 2
~Chapter 75~ Isn't it a little early?
~Chapter 76~ The Grand Council
~Chapter 77~ HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!!๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ
~Chapter 78~ The Scavenger Hunt
~Chapter 79~ A Royal Cub
~Chapter 80~ (No title again lol sorry)
~Chapter 81~ Some things never change
~Chapter 82~ Slice of Life
~Chapter 83~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 1
~Chapter 84~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 2
~Chapter 85~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 3
~Chapter 86~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 4
~Chapter 87~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 5
~Chapter 88~ Death (finale)
BLOOPERS

~Chapter 46~ It was you!?

192 3 6
By -ScamP-

Season 3

~In the Northlands 1 month later~

Keres was planning her next attack on the Southlands. For one whole week, she's attacked the Southlands and failed. She walked up to Luna and said, "Luna," Luna turned to head to look at her mom and said, "Yeah, Mom?" Luna sounded a little annoyed. "We need a change in strategy. Go find the hyenas and tell them to come here. Tell them I have a BIG surprise for them. And they'll like it." Keres smirked evily. "Uh... OK? But why would we let the hyenas here? We hate them! They've tried to attack our home since before I was born." Luna said. "Yes, Chiku, Chandu, and Abedi attacked this place. But they're dead now. Now being their clan here, Luna." Keres ordered. Luna rolled her eyes and got up from her rock and left to find the hyenas.

I was laying in the den with Naju that same day. Naju and I were dating now and everyone knows that Kesi and Diamanto are married. Kesi was now pregnant and she was due to have her cubs any day now. I sighed and Naju noticed this and asked as my head was still on the side of his stomach, "Is everything okay?" I tried to get my head comfortable then answered, "I don't know, I just thought... I really thought I could trust him..." "Who, Bakari? Kia, he betrayed you. And me and everyone!" Naju said sitting up. "I know, I just have a feeling I still have 1% of trust in him..." I said looking at him confused. I then added, "Does that sound weird?" Naju stood up and said, "Yes! It's more than sounding weird, it is weird! I thought we were done trusting Northlanders." "I still trust Luna, Naju. Out of anyone here, I thought you'd be the one to understand how I feel. You're my boyfriend, we're supposed to have each other's backs." I said walking out of South Rock. Naju walked with me.

~In the middle of the Southlands~

As we walked, it started raining. "Bad day to pick going for a walk, heh," Naju chuckled. "I'm still wondering how Keres knew about Bakari setting the waterhole on fire..." I said as I walked in the rain, looking down thinking. "Well I'm sure whoever told her had to listen to her talk about war. Seriously, that lioness went mad when she heard Bakari was in the Southlands and became a Southlander." Naju chuckled. I stopped walking and looked over at him. "Wait... how would you know that?" I asked. Naju perked his ears up and gulped. My eyes went in shock. "It was you?! You told Keres Bakari set the waterhole on fire?!" I said in shock as the rain poured harder. Naju was silent as he looked down. "She... she promised-she promised that she wouldn't attack the Southlands again!" Naju stuttered sounding a little sad. "So you were forced to tell her?!" I yelled with a raised eyebrow. "No... I went to the Southlands and told her what Bakari did..." Naju admitted looking down. "YOU WHAT?!" I yelled again. "Kia, she said she wouldn't attack the Southlands ever again." Naju told me. "And at what cost?! Just because you told her?! No, Keres isn't THAT nice!" I yelled. "She said she wouldn't attack anymore if I let her in the Southlands... But just that one day! I didn't know she'd try to kill your parents." Naju said. Then he quickly added, "But have you realized she hasn't attacked the Southlands THAT much? I think she's changed..." "No, Naju. You've changed. You are so not the same lion you were two years ago.  In fact, I'm not sure you're even my friend. What Bakari did was wrong. But what you did was wrong, too." I said disappointed. "Can we just forget this ever happened?" He asked lowering his ears. I sighed and walked away after I said, "I think you should just forget about me,"

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter. Wanted to make a cliffhanger. I also had nothing else to write. Lol. Love you guys! Stay safe and wear your masks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...
92 11 11
~Doomed to walk to the Earth for over a millennium. Constantly searching for the answers that she needs. Days, weeks, months, years on an endless loo...
28.9K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ๐Ÿ’กFictionalized under true facts ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ›‘*MATURE CONTENT*๐Ÿ›‘ [PUBLISHING] ๐Ÿ†1st Place in Chicklit by The...
27.1K 650 51
You've got my devotion but man I can hate you sometimes A Zion Kuwonu fan fiction Started: 12th January 2020 Completed: 24th January 2020 __________...