~Chapter 85~ The Santa Cubs Pt. 3

Season 6 - Movie

River walked into South Rock with Frosty and said, "This is South Rock. This is where my practical aunt lives. By the way, she's the queen of the-" "Kia. Queen of the Southlands." Frosty smiled. River looked at him and said with a confused look, "Wow, you really are the son of Santa Paws," Frosty nodded and said, "Told you," "Alright, so follow me," River said walking out of South Rock.

They went outside of South Rock and River told Frosty, "This is where the Christmas party food will be. But we can't eat any of the food. It's for Christmas." Frosty looked away from River and up at the tables full of food. He then said, "Nice. OK, what else?"

~Night~

After a long day of showing Frosty around, teaching him how to be an ordinary cub, and others, River and him decided it was time to call it a night. "Come on. You can sleep outside on the edge of South Rock tonight." River said walking into the den of South Rock. Frosty circled outside and finally got comfortable on the edge of South Rock. I walked out there and said, "Hey, Frosty. What are you doing out here?" Frosty lifted his head and said, "River said I could sleep out here because he's not sure if guests can sleep in South Rock," I smiled and said to him, "Come on in," Frosty got up, walked into South Rock, and fell asleep next to me.

~That same night somewhere in the forest~

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Holly screamed the whole way down to the ground. The untrained reindeer crashed into a large snow bank. Holly groaned dizzy as she got out of the sleigh and started walking to the reindeer. She was silent for a moment just staring at them with the death stare and then she said, "Really?" The two head reindeer smiled at her nervously, trying to cover up what just happened. She groaned loudly, grabbed the carrots, and placed them next to all the reindeer. "OK, just chew on these and I'll bring Frosty back to the sleigh so Christmas can be saved faster than you guys can say "jingle bells ring"." Holly said walking away still dizzy. The reindeer looked at each other and then laid down on the icy ground.

~The next morning~

Frosty was laughing as he played with River in the powdery snow. "Look out," River warned before he threw a snowball at Frosty who fell over when it happened. Frosty spit out the snow and threw a huge snowball at River with some help from the magic in his crystal. River popped his head out of the snow and shook the snow off of his head. Frosty laughed and said, "Bet ya didn't see that coming, huh?" Frosty said staying in his spot. River chuckled as he walked over to Frosty. "Hey, guys. What's goin' on?" Cadance asked as Aurora, Misty, and Flower joined her. "FROSTY!" An angry voice yelled. Frosty gulped looking over. He knew who it was. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Holly yelled again. "I was just.... uh..." Frosty tried to think of something but couldn't so he just sighed and said, "I don't wanna be Santa. I just wanna be an ordinary lion. You understand that, don't you?" "We'll deal with that later. The Great Christmas Icicle is melting faster than ever. Which means Christmas spirit is leaving animal's hearts, souls, and minds. We need you back at the North Pole to help fix this!" Holly said. "Wait. The Christmas Icicle is melting?" Frosty asked confused, knowing what might be happening. "Well technically it's already just water. The elves, Mom and Dad, and I all need you back home pronto!" Holly told him. "Holly, it was me. I stood in front of the icicle and wished for Christmas to go away..." Frosty said looking down, lowering his ears. Holly turned to him and freaked but with a kind of calm voice, "You-!! You what?!?" "I was mad. OK?! You guys just expected me to be the next Santa and I never even got the chance to say anything about it!" Frosty snapped folding his ears back sadly. Holly rolled her eyes and said, "Frost, we can worry about the later. We've gotta get back home so we can save Christmas!" "Well maybe I don't wanna save Christmas!!!" Frosty yelled folding his ears back violently. "Oh, my gosh, don't be stupid, Frosty, what would the world be like if there wasn't Christmas? Without a Santa Paws?" Holly said annoyed. "Oh, please, spare me your long, boring speech, we both know that I'd rather have Christmas gone! And- wait... what do you mean "without a Santa Paws"? Dad's Santa Paws and the world is fine right now." Frosty said. Holly sighed and told him as she looked down at the ground with her ears lowered, "Dad is really sick. The lack of Christmas spirit is weakening him, Mom, the elves, and the reindeer." "Wait. The reindeer, too?" Frosty asked kinda shocked. "I don't think they can fly the sleigh on Christmas Eve. And my magic crystal is out of magic. From what I saw when I landed in the forest and saw the 8 main reindeer, it looked like Cupid wasn't really feelin' the love and Dancer didn't look like he was up for much dancing. This Christmas flu has changed everyone." Holly said. "Holly, if I go back everyone's just gonna expect me to be the future Santa Paws again. I know about you, but I don't want that future. A future of force." Frosty said running off. Holly rolled her eyes and ran after him. "What just happened?" Cadance asked with a raised eyebrow, totally confused.

~Under South Rock in a dark place~

Frosty was sitting under the edge of South Rock with his ears lowered. Holly leaned against a wall behind him and said, "OK, I'll listen," she then continued, "You never got the chance to choose your destiny. I get it, you were born and everyone just kinda expected you to take the reins. I'm really sorry, OK, but the North Pole really needs you right now. I guess we all just saw leadership in you that was never really there. I'll leave the sleigh for you if you wanna come back." She then walked away sadly. Frosty didn't look back at her and he still had the same sad face and lowered ears.

Holly got in the sleigh and saw Frosty walking over with Cadance, River, Aurora, Misty, and Flower. She smiled at Frosty and he said with a smile while still walking, "Let's save Christmas," "Um... yeah, problem with that is due to the lack of Christmas spirit in the world right now, the reindeer are completely out of energy and there's literally like, no more magic in my crystal." Holly told him. "OK.... how 'bout the sleigh? Can we just head up to the North Pole in that by using the magic in my crystal?" Frosty asked. Holly looked up annoyed nd said, "The sleigh won't budge without Christmas spirit, the magic in your crystal won't do anything, remember?" "Right, uh... how 'bout the sleigh you came in?" Frosty asked getting another idea. "The sleigh's busted," Holly said referring to what the untrained reindeer did to the sleigh when they crashed. "Well then, we're gonna need a Christmas miracle," Frosty told her with a worried face. Holly looked around kind of panicky and nodded.

Thanks for reading. Sorry it took so long. You guys had to wait a little longer for the next chapter than normal. I couldn't think of anything! And I've been rping with someone. Lol, anyway, love you guys and have a great day!

(I think I nailed that dramatic cliffhanger)

#PeaceOut