~Chapter 46~ It was you!?

Season 3

~In the Northlands 1 month later~

Keres was planning her next attack on the Southlands. For one whole week, she's attacked the Southlands and failed. She walked up to Luna and said, "Luna," Luna turned to head to look at her mom and said, "Yeah, Mom?" Luna sounded a little annoyed. "We need a change in strategy. Go find the hyenas and tell them to come here. Tell them I have a BIG surprise for them. And they'll like it." Keres smirked evily. "Uh... OK? But why would we let the hyenas here? We hate them! They've tried to attack our home since before I was born." Luna said. "Yes, Chiku, Chandu, and Abedi attacked this place. But they're dead now. Now being their clan here, Luna." Keres ordered. Luna rolled her eyes and got up from her rock and left to find the hyenas.

I was laying in the den with Naju that same day. Naju and I were dating now and everyone knows that Kesi and Diamanto are married. Kesi was now pregnant and she was due to have her cubs any day now. I sighed and Naju noticed this and asked as my head was still on the side of his stomach, "Is everything okay?" I tried to get my head comfortable then answered, "I don't know, I just thought... I really thought I could trust him..." "Who, Bakari? Kia, he betrayed you. And me and everyone!" Naju said sitting up. "I know, I just have a feeling I still have 1% of trust in him..." I said looking at him confused. I then added, "Does that sound weird?" Naju stood up and said, "Yes! It's more than sounding weird, it is weird! I thought we were done trusting Northlanders." "I still trust Luna, Naju. Out of anyone here, I thought you'd be the one to understand how I feel. You're my boyfriend, we're supposed to have each other's backs." I said walking out of South Rock. Naju walked with me.

~In the middle of the Southlands~

As we walked, it started raining. "Bad day to pick going for a walk, heh," Naju chuckled. "I'm still wondering how Keres knew about Bakari setting the waterhole on fire..." I said as I walked in the rain, looking down thinking. "Well I'm sure whoever told her had to listen to her talk about war. Seriously, that lioness went mad when she heard Bakari was in the Southlands and became a Southlander." Naju chuckled. I stopped walking and looked over at him. "Wait... how would you know that?" I asked. Naju perked his ears up and gulped. My eyes went in shock. "It was you?! You told Keres Bakari set the waterhole on fire?!" I said in shock as the rain poured harder. Naju was silent as he looked down. "She... she promised-she promised that she wouldn't attack the Southlands again!" Naju stuttered sounding a little sad. "So you were forced to tell her?!" I yelled with a raised eyebrow. "No... I went to the Southlands and told her what Bakari did..." Naju admitted looking down. "YOU WHAT?!" I yelled again. "Kia, she said she wouldn't attack the Southlands ever again." Naju told me. "And at what cost?! Just because you told her?! No, Keres isn't THAT nice!" I yelled. "She said she wouldn't attack anymore if I let her in the Southlands... But just that one day! I didn't know she'd try to kill your parents." Naju said. Then he quickly added, "But have you realized she hasn't attacked the Southlands THAT much? I think she's changed..." "No, Naju. You've changed. You are so not the same lion you were two years ago.  In fact, I'm not sure you're even my friend. What Bakari did was wrong. But what you did was wrong, too." I said disappointed. "Can we just forget this ever happened?" He asked lowering his ears. I sighed and walked away after I said, "I think you should just forget about me,"

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter. Wanted to make a cliffhanger. I also had nothing else to write. Lol. Love you guys! Stay safe and wear your masks!