~Chapter 71~ Solar Eclipse Pt. 3

~The next cloudy and cold morning~

Everyone in South Rock woke up and the Lion Guard and I walked over to Bakari and Mom who were already up. "Morning, sweetie," Mom smiled with her eyes half-closed. "Uh, morning, Mom," I said stretching. "Hi, Kia," Bakari smiled. "Morning," I told him, too. I walked away and everyone else in South Rock went to do their own thing. "Oh, so when I'm not proposing I'm not interuptted!" Bakari said getting up madly. "What?" Mom asked him with a confused look. "Your Majesty, how did the king propose to you?" Bakari asked after he gave out a sigh. "Oh, well, actually we kinda proposed at the same time but after the Eastlander's and Westlander's final battle, he led me to a crystal waterfall at just a few minutes before sunset so the sky was perfect. It was like twilight. One of the most romantic things that's ever happened in my life." Mom said. Bakari grumbled and mumbled, "That's not gonna happen," "But anyway, I think we should-" Mom was cut off by a blowing up sound. Bakari and Mom looked at each other confused and freaked, "What was that!?!"

They ran into the other part of South Rock and saw Cosmos. His mane tuft was smoky and he coughed a little. Mom rolled her eyes and opened her mouth annoyed. "Uh, Cosmos, what are you doing?" She asked looking at him in confusion. Cosmos turned to her and said, "Well, I heard about the "big threat" coming for the Southlands and I decided I'd play a part to help stop it." Cosmos explained with a smile. "Uh... OK?" Mom said then walked away. "Hey, little dude, you probably haven't but have you seen Kia?" Bakari asked. "Uh, she said she was going to go get Asha or something," Cosmos said toying with an invention of his, totally not caring. "What?!" Bakari freaked, "And you just let her go?!?" "Um, she's the future queen. I didn't "let" her do anything, she just did it." Cosmos said.

A/N: -Zuri (Lol)

Bakari growled and ran off. Cosmos watched him leave confused. He just shrugged and kept on toying with the invention.

"Asha! Asha! Where are you?!" I yelled. Just then, I heard low growling behind me. I turned around harshly and saw Asha standing there in fighting position. "Asha, you need to stop. Now." I told her. "I don't think you get it. The only reason I'm doing this, is to show everyone I'm not the big "waste of time" everyone thinks I am." Asha said. I was silent for a second then objected, "What are you talking about?! No one thinks you're a waste of time." "Oh, really? You know those new lions that got welcomed into the pride a few weeks ago? Yeah, they were talking about how I still have Northlander in me and how you always beat me at everything." Asha told me. "......What?" I finally managed to say. She just looked at me. I sighed and said, "Asha, so what? They're teenagers, they're gonna gossip. We did it when we were teens, too." Asha just looked down. "Asha, you know this is wrong. Just... give Lowella the Moonstone and we can go back to our normal lives." I said, trying to sound convincing. Asha looked down as if she was thinking about it and then a white puff of smoke or something wisped past her and then she looked up at me with a mad expression and said after her electric blue eyes had an electrifying spark spark in both of them, "Sorry, princess... but that's not gonna happen," just then, spiky black rocks came at me from underground. I turned around and jumped then ran off.

My mind

Dang it.

"You tried, Kia," I said to myself as I was running back to South Rock.

~At South Rock~

Once I made it to South Rock, I saw Kai sitting in front of me, assuming he was waiting for me. "Plan didn't work, huh?" He said with a raised eyebrow. I groaned and said hanging my head, "No," "Well it's getting late. We should probably get to sleep." Kai said walking away. "Night, bro," I told him as I was laying down. He stopped walking and turned around to look at me. "That's the first time you've called me that since we... well... met," he told me. But I was already fast alseep. He smiled small and walked away.

Thanks for reading! Xd, I really wanna be done with this story already lol. Love y'all.