FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

🔺EPILOGUE🔺

4.6K 193 93
By sweetlittleCub

COEX AUDITORIUM
🔹
Book Fan signing event for
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

7 year's later....

Family, friends including all the special guest and fans are quietly listening to Sana who was speaking in front... While the media and press are taking every shots inside the auditorium.

TWICE are also present at the special event they are teary eyed while listening to their former Member....

"I know coming out is very hard and difficult specially if the society doesn't easily accept you, but if you will fight for your rights I'm sure you'll gonna be happy and free.

Being in a same sex relationship has the potential to evolve personal growth just as any other relationship does.

We do not need to attach the label of gay and lesbian or the connotations this may bring, as these labels do not define whether there is love in a relationship or not; that is a choice made by two individuals.

Being Lesbian or Gay isn't something that you're told you are, it is something you explore and identify by yourself.

Go explore if you have feelings and feel it's right. Maybe you like it, maybe you don't. Just be okay with whatever you do.

I'm Proud being Gay and I'm proud Loving my same sex gender... I learn how to embrace my flaws, all my mistakes because of my wife... *Sana looks at Tzuyu at her back who was sitting and listening to her*

Tzuyu made me a better person, I will be honest with all of you, I had four relationships before I met Tzuyu and like the other people I feel love and I thought when you entered in a relationship I thought that was the right person for me, but I was wrong.

In the years I was in a relationship, I thought I had found the person who would make me happy, but again I was wrong because in the end I was hurt, I was hurt because of the person I loved.

I thought no one would love me anymore, until I met my wife. Tzuyu was the first person who feel me that I was special and important, she was the first person I felt something strange that I did not feel in my previous relationships. Tzuyu accepted me, she loved me wholeheartedly and I can say I am the luckiest woman in the world because God gave me the chance to know her.

I know, LOVE is full of joy, full of trials, full of tragedy and also love is full of happines .. I know you guys have your own definition of Love, there are many meanings of that word LOVE but, for me Chou Tzuyu is my own definition of true love she captured my heart from the very start.

After that pain the tragedy, we are still together because we promised to each other that we will love each other forever, because no matter what trials comes in our way, we will stay together and I can really say that Finally I found my someone ❤️

Thank you for our family and friends who support and continue loving us... We really owe them a lot... to our Daughter, Thank you for accepting us, and thank you for letting us to be your mom ❤️ Specially I wanted to give my graditute to my TWICE members THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME even though I have my own family now ☺️...

TWICE suddenly shouts "WE LOVE YOU SANA ‼️❤️.." and the latter smile at them.

For the people who read our story, Tzuyu and I sincerely thanking all of you for reading 'FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE' until the last chapter.

This is where our love story ends, Thank you very much❤️...."

After her long speech all the fans and all the people inside the auditorium stand up and clap their hands....

Minju who was now 7 years old sitting on Tzuyu's lap suddenly runs to Sana and hugs her...

"Mommmmy..."

"Minju~ya ☺️..." Sana carry her...

"Congratulations mommy, I'm so proud of you..." Minju wrapped her arms to Sana's nape... "I love you ❤️.."

"I love you too Baby ❤️☺️..."

Tzuyu walks closer to them as she gets the microphone...

"Hi..."

The moment she speak, All her attention was now on her specially Sana... Tzuyu lean closer to her wife and give her a sweet peck on her lips.

"Before anything else, I just wanted to congratulate you Love for writing our story, I mean for creating a book FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE. I'm very proud of you and I have no shame in admitting that even today, I giggle like an idiot when I think about kissing you. Every time is like the first time...."

People suddenly laugh and giggle because of Tzuyu's last sentence..

"For me you are a perfect homemaker, lovely mother, successful person and the best wife. Thank you for everything.....☺️"

"Tzuyu~ah...."

Tzuyu suddenly kneel down and all the people was curious and starts gossiping because of what Tzuyu did...

"What is she doing???.." Nayeon curiously asked...

"You'll see later babe 😏.." Jeongyeon mumbled...

"Eh????...."

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me Sana..." Tzuyu get a little box from her pocket...

Sana including all the people inside was suddenly shocked and surprised the moment Tzuyu starts to open the tiny box...

"T-Tzuyu~ah....."

"Sana, please allow me to marry you again and this time in front of God (Church), I will prove and I will show to him how much I love you...."

"Tzuyu~ah...." Sana's tears are now starting to fall...

"Mommy...." Minju touch Sana's face..

"Will you Marry me again Sana???..."

"Yes (*˘︶˘*).。*♡ Yes, Tzuyu I will marry you again."

Tzuyu smile as she stand up, she was about to put the ring into Sana's finger when suddenly...

"Mommy Tzuu... Can I put the ring to Mommy's Sana's finger???..." Minju cutely said...

"Sure baby ☺️..."Tzuyu give the ring to her daughter and Minju slowly put it to Sana's finger... "It's perfect ❤️..." Minju pulled Tzuyu and hugs them both... "I Love you both ❤️☺️..." She whispered to them...

Meanwhile, The audience inside the auditorium are wiping their tears because of the sudden proposal of Tzuyu....

"I love you too baby ☺️..." Tzuyu pat her head... "I love you too Mommy, Thank you for accepting my proposal ❤️🙈..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's lips..

Love is often accompanied by strong feelings, love does not equate with the sense of floating on clouds. Tzuyu and Sana's relationship is not really perfect they faces many problems and trials but because of that their relationship gets more stronger...

Don't rush on finding your special someone because there's have time for that, God already choose the perfect partner for you, you just need to wait and be more patience to meet that person.

Once we are in love, we want to be in love forever, until the end of time. What better thing in the world than sharing an endless love together and forever like Sana and Tzuyu's story ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ...

••••

This is the Final End of FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU

🔻

I sincerely thank you all for the support and love you give for my book "Finally Found Someone". I hope I made you happy with my almost five months of updating every each chapter, I know this story is not perfect because it's have a lot's of errors and many wrong grammars but you still continue to read it until the last chapter.

To all the people who vote and commented on every each chapter, I sincerely thank you for every comment and votes you gave, because that's my source of energy to continue this story until the end.

FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE may end but MY FIRST AND LAST will gonna start soon, so I hope you will still continue to support my new story 🙂

ONCE again Thank You SAPPHIRES ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.4K 55
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
7.6K 175 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
68.3K 2K 25
//Book 2 of SaTzu Series// WARNING: Please read book 1 first before this. As for those who have read the first book, please avoid spoiling. Check out...
2.5K 150 36
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...