FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺

5.4K 148 21
By sweetlittleCub

6:30 AM when Tzuyu woke up because today as her promise to Sana they will going to have a family picnic.

Sana and Minju was still sleeping when she woke up... Tzuyu stare at Sana's angelic face, she smile by looking at her she gently put her hand to Sana's face and she gently caressed it...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu whispered as she kissed Sana's forehead before she went to Minju's crib....

"Good Morning Little one ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Tzuyu held Minju's little hand... "I love you ❤️.." Tzuyu added...

After 5 minutes Tzuyu went now downstairs to prepare their breakfast and to prepare the foods that they will be bringing in Han River ...

While she's preparing, she suddenly received a call from her Mom ....

.
.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You...
Answer | Reject

Tzuyu: Hi Mom ❤️

Tzuyu: Good Morning...

Mrs.Chou: Hi, Tzuyu. Good Morning to you... How are you???

Tzuyu: I'm good Mom 🙂
How about you and Dad ???

Mrs.Chou: We are also doing fine. You know, still busy because of work...

Tzuyu: I see 🙂
Don't work too much tell to Dad...

Mrs.Chou: Yeah, I will surely tell to her.

Mrs.Chou: How about your Daughter and your Wife?? How are they???...

Mrs.Chou: Do you still have time with them??? I know you have a lots of paperworks in Chou Label but Tzuyu, please have some time with your family...

Tzuyu: Sana and Minju are pretty fine mom, they are both doing well 🙂❤️

Mrs.Chou: Really???..

Tzuyu: Yeah, Actually we are going to have a family picnic today.

Mrs.Chou: Really????..

Tzuyu: Yeah 🙂

Tzuyu: I'm currently preparing our foods...

Mrs.Chou: That's good to hear Tzuyu 🙂

Tzuyu: I'm actually making up with them, And I also promise to Sana that we will going to have a picnic...

Mrs.Chou: How about to Sana??? Make sure you still have time to her okay???

Tzuyu: I will mom, don't worry I will never forget my responsibility to her as a wife.

Mrs.Chou: very well said Tzu 🙂

-

7:00 when Sana finally woke up, when she opened her eyes she didn't see Tzuyu on her side...

She rubs her eyes as she stood up, she went to Baby Minju's crib and Minju was still peacefully sleeping...

"Kiyowo 🙂❤️.." Sana suddenly smile the moment she saw Minju's little mouth open while sleeping...

Sana do her morning routines before she went downstairs, and the moment she went to the kitchen there she saw her wife busy preparing for their breakfast...

"Hi 🙂❤️.." Sana sweetly said as she hugs Tzuyu from behind...

"Hey, Good Morning Love ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu turned around to face her as she quickly kissed Sana's lips... "Did you sleep well??.."

"Yeah because Minju didn't cry all night..."

"That's good to hear ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"How about you??? ...."

"Yeah, of course (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

"Is this the foods that we will bring in our picnic???." Sana asked while pointing at the basket..

"Yeap it is ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..."

"You're almost done, You didn't wake me up... So that I can help you earlier .."

"It's okay love, Today you will not gonna work... It's all to me... All you have to do is to rest and enjoy our picnic...."

"But..."

"No but's, don't argue with me because you will never win 😏..."

"Ehhhh????.."

"Just take a rest okay 🙂..."

"Fine...Fine..."

"How about Minju??? Is she still sleeping??."

"Mmmm, she's still sleeping 😅..."

"Minju, looks like you... She likes to sleepy and she likes to cry 😄 It's cute isn't???.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I don't cry tho.." Sana pout..

"Yes you are, you're a crying baby specially when your pregnant you will whine and cry if you wanted something, like Minju 🙂..."

"At least we are cute tho 😛..." Sana said...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Minju is more cutest than you..." Tzuyu teasingly said..

"EHHHH????..."

Tzuyu looks at Sana to see her expression and as she was expecting Tzuyu saw an adorable squirrel cutely pouting at her...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you acting cute to me right now ?? ^^ .."

"No, It's my normal expression tho.." Sana rolled her eyes ...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fine...." Tzuyu put down the spatula, she turned around and face Sana... "You and Minju are cute ☺️❤️ " Tzuyu said as she hugs Sana...

"Really???.."

"Mmmmmm...and..." Tzuyu lean her lips to Sana's ears.. "Sexy and hot at the same time..." Tzuyu seductively whispered to her ears...

"Ehhhh???." Sana's eyes went wide as her face are now starting to blush up...

"You're duality makes me crazy Mommy ☺️...." Tzuyu said in a bedroom voice...

"Ya ~ are you seducing me right now???."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not, I'm just stating the fact 🤭.."

"Goshhh.." Sana cupped her cheeks... "It's too early in the morning and you're making me blush..." Sana said as she escape to Tzuyu's hug and quickly run upstairs...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's really adorable 😅.." Tzuyu laugh as she shake her head.

-

Han River

9:45 AM Chou Family are now having their family picnic at Han River... They are currently under the tree as they are watching the beautiful scenery in that place ..

Tzuyu was behind Sana, hugging her while Sana was carrying Minju at her arms...

"Are you feel hungry now Love???.."

"Uhmm, not yet.. let's just eat later 🙂.."

"Arasso ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheeks as she lean her chin to Sana's shoulder... "Minju~ya..." Tzuyu reached Baby Minju's little hand... "Are you enjoying the view????.." she asked, and Minju was just look at her with confusion...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks confused 😅.." Sana said and baby Minju looks away and starts playing on her stuff toy ..

Minutes later as the wind blows, Tzuyu hugs Sana tightly...

"Love..."

"Mmmmm???."

"Are you happy???."

"Of course Tzuyu, I'm happy ☺️ and I'm thankful because you let me feel this kind of happiness.."

"Me too, I'm happy because I'm with you and Minju.. I will always love you Sana, thank you for making me the happiest woman in the world, thank you because I have you in my life as my partner... I love you, I will never ever get tired saying those words to you..."

Sana's heart for for million time got fluttered again because of Tzuyu's sweet message... She face the latter as she genuinely smile to her...

"I love you too Tzuyu, I love you today and everyday ( ˘ ³˘)♥... You will always be my forever yoda (◕દ◕)..." Sana said as she lean closer and kissed Tzuyu's lips ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.1K 194
Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think love is hard. April.08.2020 •FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU Highest Impressive Ranking #2 out of...
10.3K 415 49
Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lovers, Mina and Chaeyoung are head over heel...
326K 10.8K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...
7.4K 420 17
"Oks! No problem, boss!" Chaeyoung playfully raises her arm in a salute. "I love you!" She steals a quick kiss from the other girl's cheek before jog...