Sweet Summer Night

By BwiYoon

A compilation of Vyoon oneshots ๐Ÿ’š More

Off Limits
Best Friends
End Of The Year Show (Part 1)
End Of The Year Show (Part 2)
My Center; My Muse (Part 1)
My Center; My Muse (Part 2)
My Center; My Muse (Part 3)
The Heir
Business Project
First Love (Part 1)
First Love (Part 2)
Come Back (Part 1)
Come Back (Part 2)
Uhm...

Vlive

544 28 1
By BwiYoon

Summary: Famous idol, Kim Taehyung, and famous actress, Lim Yoona, have a secret relationship and it was almost revealed due to some clumsiness.

**********

Taehyung's POV

"Yoona-yah, manager hyung said that I need to do live now," I whined as I back hugged Yoona who's currently baking in the kitchen.

"Go ahead, I won't finish these macarons anytime soon so I'll also be busy." She turned around to give me a kiss on the cheek making me chuckle

"Be careful okay? If you need some help just come to me." I said and she nodded in response.

We've done this before so we both knew the routine. It's such a shame that we need to hide our relationship from our fans. I soon went to our room and started my live.

Yoona's POV

It's been an hour already since Taetae went to our room to start his live and my macarons are already in the oven, ready to come out any minute so I'm watching over it carefully.

After ten more minutes of waiting, the timer finally went off so I quickly opened the oven and grabbed the kitchen mittens to get the macarons out. Unfortunately for me, I didn't notice that some parts of the kitchen mittens were burnt.

"So hot!" I screamed as I let go of the tray causing the macarons and the tray to fall on the ground. My mind went blank and forgot that Taehyung is actually on live. I felt my eyes water as the pain becomes unbearable and I started to sob.

Taehyung's POV

"So, I've been plan---" I was cut off when Yoona's shout filled the apartment. My eyes widen and I scrambled out of my seat to get to her.

What happened to my princess?

I ran to the kitchen as fast as I could, totally forgetting the live that's still on. The only thing in my mind right now is Yoona.

As I reached the kitchen, I saw her standing, eyes filled with tears and left hand holding the other. Her sobs filled the area and I swear I can feel her pain.

"Yoong, come here." I gently pulled her to the kitchen sink. "H-hurts" She sobbed as I started to run cool water down her hand. "I'm sorry" I apologized as I caress her hair, trying to comfort her as much as I can.

I continued to run cool water on her hand for about 20 minutes before washing it with mild soap. As she was washing her hand, I rummaged through my refrigerator to look for a cool compress and luckily it didn't take too long for me to find one.

"Let's get you to bed," I said to Yoona in the softest voice I have and wrapped my arm on her waist as she continues to sob on my shoulder

As we reached my room, I grabbed my phone and ended the live without saying anything. I'll just explain it to them later, for now, my priority is my princess.

"Stay here Yoong, I'll look at my first aid kit to see if there's any ointment we can apply to your burn." I kissed her forehead before going to the bathroom

I looked through the first aid kit three times but I couldn't find one ointment that would help which is impossible.

Kim Taehyung, how can you not have something for one of the most common household injuries?

I went back to Yoong in defeat and saw that she fell asleep with a pout on her face. I grabbed a sticky note and wrote:

Yoong,
      Tae will be out for just a while. I can't find any ointment for your burn so I'll run to the nearest store to get one. Just stay in bed and wait for me to come back. Love you 💜
~Your Taetae

I placed it on the bedside table and made sure that Yoong's tuck in well before running out of the apartment. I don't want her to wake up alone.

After a ten-minute drive, I reached the pharmacy so I quickly grabbed what I needed and paid for it.

"Kim Taehyung?!" The lady on the cashier asked and I just bowed at her in response, tapping my feet on the floor because she's taking too long on staring at me.

"I'm sorry about this but, I'm actually in a hurry." I decided to speak up since another five minutes have passed and she's still staring at me

"Oh, right!" She said and finally let me pay for the things I bought. As soon as I finished, I ran to my car and started to drive home.

While I am on my way back to my apartment, I saw Yoong's favorite fast food so I decided to grab her favorite food before driving back home.

As I entered my place, I went straight to my room and saw that Yoona is still sleeping so I decided to place the food in the kitchen first. I saw the macarons that were still on the floor and sighed.

Yoong will be so upset that her macarons will be thrown into waste.

While I am cleaning the kitchen, I noticed that there is still some uncooked batter so I decided to put them in the oven on behalf of Yoong.

Yoona's POV

I woke up with pain coming from my right hand. I looked at it and remembered what happened today.

I never knew that I can be that clumsy.

As I was about to get out of the bed, I saw the sticky note on the bedside table so I decided to read it.

"What a sweet guy" I giggled as I remembered his reaction earlier.

"You're already awake!" I was startled by the sudden voice and hug I received

"Thank you for taking care of me Taetae," I said as I hugged him back as tight as I can without hurting my right hand more.

"You're my princess, of course, I should take care of you." He said before attacking my whole face with kisses making me giggle once again.

"I baked all the batter, they're resting in the kitchen. I also bought your favorite, do you want to eat now?" Taetae asked which made me wonder for how long was I sleeping.

"Yes, I'm actually kind of hungry already." I was shocked when Tae suddenly carried me in bridal style to the dining area.

"You do know that I can walk right?" I asked as I lightly hit his chest

"Yes, but you're a klutz so this is how we will do things now," Taetae said while still walking to the dining area. As soon as we reached there, he put me down on the chair before sternly telling me to stay still or he'll tie me up.

He really tied me up before, when I once cut myself while cooking our dinner and I didn't listen to him, so I know that it's not an empty threat. Of course, he didn't tie up tightly. It's actually too loose that I can even get out of it if I would like to. He just really gets so protective over me every time I'm hurt and I think that's so adorable. Weird? I know!

"What about your live?" My voice seemed to fade when I asked him, too ashamed of the trouble I got him into.

"No need to worry about it. I'll just update on Twitter and said that something important came up so I ended it abruptly." Taetae said as he starts to set the table

"I'm really sorry about that. I promise I'll go out when you need to be live again." I pouted and sighed, knowing that Tae's fans are most probably suspecting something already.

"I told you that it's nothing didn't I? And if ever they will find out about us, I am more than willing to introduce you to the world." Taetae sat beside me, grabbed the spoon, and lifted it in front of my mouth.

"Besides, you're the only one who wanted to keep our relationship a secret. My members, your members, my management, and your management are all okay with us going public. But we understand you and perhaps, it's the best for us. For now." I opened my mouth for him to feed me again as he talked. I gave him a smile before pinching his cheeks.

"By the way, what the hell did you do to your kitchen mittens to be destroyed like that?" Taetae's eyes widen before running away from me.

He sure got himself into trouble this time.

"Yah! Come back here!" I grabbed the spatula near me and ran after him.

"I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again!" Tae shouted as I found him in the living area

We continued chasing each other for almost an hour and we ended up cuddling on the couch.

With my Taetae by my side, I would never ask for more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.8K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae
69K 1.6K 16
Just a Jikook's oneshot compilation... ?
6K 71 20
We have a little bit of โœจeverthangโœจ in here Just you and your taetae
1.6K 53 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.