Protection - Sookai

Bởi TatorTotTati

Huening Kai and his half-brother, Jaehyun are living together while Huening Kai goes to school. After a lifet... Xem Thêm

Flash-Forward: New Year's Eve 💖
Prologue: Childhood 💔
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
(don't) Answer this please
decision made for last 'chapter'
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Epilogue 💝
Soundtrack - One (why do I make it sound like a movie lmao)
Soundtrack - Two (idk what I'm doing)

Chapter XXII

457 33 19
Bởi TatorTotTati

Wednesday - November 20, 2019 🌺

(We gonna change it up for a up with Beomgyu POV)

I walked to Huening Kai's house, nervous and a little upset. I was nervous because I didn't want to make Kai angry and he'd start yelling. Unless he cried instead. I was upset though, because of how he hurt Soobin. Now, Soobin wasn't completely heartbroken. I knew he was still gonna try and fix what happened between them but everytime we went home together after school, he'd start crying. Crying because he's so afraid that Huening Kai really doesn't love him. He seemed to be really worried about him though. And I wouldn't blame him for those feelings. Huening Kai was surely messing with everyone's feelings, whether it was on purpose or not. Since basically everyone had already tried to talk to him, it was my turn. I didn't think this would work but I had to try.

After maybe 12 minutes, I arrived at Huening Kai's front door. I took a deep breath and then knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I knocked again. I could hear a few commotions inside but eventually, the front door was opened by who I assumed was Kai's Hyung. He gave me a confused look and then asked me; "Can I help you?".

I smiled softly and then quickly bowed. "Hello Mr. Huening. My name is Choi Beomgyu. I was hoping I could talk with Huening Kai. It's really important". I explained.

The man- (why does that make it seem like he's 10 years older than he is??? How else am I supposed to describe him without using Jaehyun??)

The man sighed and then smiled, in more of a annoyed way though. "Give me a moment please Beomgyu". He closed the door and I patiently waited.
The man then came back and to no avail, without Huening Kai. (Am I even using that word correctly?) "I'm sorry but Kai isn't going to be seeing anyone, nor speaking to them". He said.

"Not even for a few minutes? Can you convince him please? I promise it'll be worth it". I said, quite desperately.

The man chuckled. "You should really get home Beomgyu. There's no point in trying". He said. "Goodbye now".

"But wait! There is a point in-". And then the door shut. I sighed frustrated and then walked off the porch. I didn't even get to see Huening Kai. But what did I expect? He didn't care when the others approached him, what difference would it have made if I did it? I sighed again, worried. This just wasn't Huening Kai. He never willingly distanced himself from us. He always made sure to let us know the reason if he didn't show up or respond to us. I started to walk away from the house, instead heading to much more welcoming home. I quickly walked to the bus stop and in a few minutes, got onto the bus. After a good 20 minutes, I got off and headed towards the neighborhood. When I was in front of a door. I knocked eagerly. And the door immediately opened.

"Hey! Beomgyu!". Yeonjun exclaimed, smiling.

I smiled back and went in for a hug. "Hi Yeonjun Hyung". I greeted back. Yeonjun immediately let me inside. I took my shoes and jacket off, neatly placing them down.

"Make yourself at home. My parents are out for dinner". He said, walking into the kitchen. I sighed and then sat down on the couch, burying myself in his pillows. "Everything alright Gyu? You seem stressed".

"I'm fine.......or actually...no. I'm not fine". I confessed.

"Well lucky for you. I just got done with dinner. We can talk about it while we eat and if you're up for it, we can cuddle and watch a movie". Yeonjun said. I chuckled and then nodded, even though he couldn't see me. After a couple minutes, Yeonjun carefully walked over to me holding two bowls of plain noodles. It may be plain but damn, Yeonjun made food taste really good. He gave me a pair of chopsticks and then smiled. "Come on babe. Eat up and talk to me". He encouraged.

I sighed softly. "Okay.....". Both of us began to eat.

"So what's going on?".

"Well.......I went to visit Huening Kai today". I said.

"Oh.....did he ignore you again?". Yeonjun asked. I nodded. Yeonjun sighed before taking a bite/slurp of his noodles. "I'm sorry Gyu....don't take it personally. He's been ignoring all of us....".

"I know, I know. I just....I'm worried about him. And.....I miss him too....". I explained, eating my noodles.

"We all do Gyu. And we all are worried. But we can't really do much anymore". Yeonjun said.

"Well. We could break into his house, kidnap him, and then force him to talk". I said casually.

Yeonjun giggled. "We don't want him or his Hyung calling the police Beomie". He said.

I giggled and smiled at Yeonjun. "It was a good thought". Yeonjun reached over and then patted my head gently. A rush of heat grew onto my cheeks and Yeonjun just laughed. Then we continued to eat.

Time Skippppppp

I snuggled into Yeonjun happily. We were watching a sad movie. (idk which one. Give me some suggestions) Even though it was sad, it felt so great but also nerve wracking to be hugging Yeonjun and him hugging you back. He was focused on the movie but the little subtle things he did really made me more nervous and embarrassed than I already am. One of his hands caressing my waist softly, the other holding mine, the little flirty comments he made to lift up the mood, and sometimes he'd look at me for a while. I think he was checking me out but I wasn't sure honestly. I found myself staring at Yeonjun. His lips were so luscious and pretty. His hair was soft and flowy. He had the body of a god surely. His smile was so beautiful and his eyes were gorgeous, especially when you looked deep into them. Everything about him was just perfect. I'd bet he'd be the best boyfriend ever. Like the bestest best.

"Gyu?".

"Beom?".

"Beomieee~".

"Beomgyu! Babe listen to me!".

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by Yeonjun, and his nickname for me of course.
"Sorry, what Hyung?".

"The movie just ended. But you seem to be more focused on me than the screen. Am I that attractive? Do you like your Hyung~?". Yeonjun said, causing me to blush furiously. I hit Yeonjun's chest playfully.

"Stop it Hyung".

"Were you just staring at me instead of watching the movie?". Yeonjun asked.

I scoffed. "Pshhh! What!? Noooo?".

Yeonjun smirked. "You can't hide it Gyu. But I don't mind. I am pretty good looking". He praised.

I smacked my lips and then pulled away. "You're so mushy and egotistical!". I whined.

"But you love it!". Yeonjun then entrapped me into a hug. He laid in top of me, snuggling into my chest cutely.

"Stop it Hyungggg!". I said, trying to push him off, even though I was enjoying the clinginess.

"Let's just go to sleep Beomie......Hyung is tired".

"I gotta go home then Yeonjunnie Hyung". I reminded.

"Noooo! Just stay with me! Sleep with me! I don't want you to go!".

"Ughhh! Fine!". I yelled. Yeonjun giggled and then hugged me tighter. I sighed softly before shifting in my position. I laid down comfortably and then held Yeonjun who was clinging onto me for dear life, his face also being pretty close to mine. Suddenly, Yeonjun kissed me on the cheek. My eyes widened and I could feel myself blushing deeply again.

"Goodnight Beomgyu.....". He murmured.

".....Goodnight Hyung". A few minutes passed and Yeonjun was already fast asleep. I sighed and looked down at his pretty sleeping face. "Hyung....you confuse me. You give me too much hope. You make me think that you like me, that you care about me the same way I care about you. You treat me like I'm your boyfriend, alot. And I don't know how to not fall in love with even more. I just want the truth. I know it's definitely gonna tear my heart apart.....so please give mercy here. But nonetheless, I still love you so much....".

Thursday - November 21, 2019 🌺

(Soobin's POV my lovelys) (I don't think that that's a word)

I sluggishly walked into my house, tired from school and definitely upset about how single and lonely I felt. (Me too Binnie. Me too😔) San immediately greeted me from the kitchen. I didn't bother to look up but just sat down at the dining table to put my head down.

"You alright Bin?". San then asked. I groaned softly, shaking my head. San sighed and then walked over to me. He tapped my shoulder, making me barely even look up. He smiled at me, offering an ice cream cone that had one of my favorite flavors, chocolate. (I actually don't know his fav ice cream. I just know that it can't be mint chocolate lmao) "Come on now. I know it's about Kai. So start talking. Your Hyung will help".

I sighed softly. "Hmm....I'm not sure". I said, grabbing the treat.

"Come on Soobin. It's not good to keep everything inside. Just talk to me. You promised anyway". San said.

"Technically you just told me to but I did agree". I responded, smiling softly.

"Alright. Now speak to me oh godly one".

"Well...... something happened with Huening Kai". I started.

San scoffed. "No kidding. You usually bring him here like almost everyday". He teased.

"Yeah well.......he basically broke up with me. He said that he didn't love me and that he didn't want me in his life anymore. And I gotta admit......it hurt. Alot. It still does. I know wr weren't officially together but we were still.......well you know....lovers". I explained, munching on my ice cream. I looked at San who was most likely giving me pity.

"I'm sorry bin.......I didn't think things would turn out like that. Have you tried talking to him about it? Maybe he has his reasons?".

"That's the thing San. Huening Kai has been ignoring everyone for the past like 2 weeks. He's been distancing himself alot and he keeps saying that he doesn't want to be friends with any of us". I took a huge lick out of my ice cream, I felt like crying but I didn't want to have a mental breakdown again.

I groaned loudly. "Ugh San. I just love Huening Kai so damn much. I so badly want him and need to make sure he is truly okay. There's no way he's taking all this distancing so calmly. I just wish he would stop being so....... Anonymous....and ominous".

"Well, have you asked yourself why he could be doing that? I mean, judging from what kind of person he is, he doesn't talk much about himself does he?".

"No.....I don't know him that that well. His childhood, family, and all that is a very sensitive topic from what I've heard from Taehyun".

"Well.......we never really know what's going on in someone's life. Even if they tell you, you still don't have control over how they feel and act. It's just you being there to support them is what matters".

"But how am I supposed to support Kai if he won't even look at me for 2 seconds".

"Well.....how did you get him to talk to you last time this happened?". San asked.

I took a deep breath and then bit into my cone, gathering my thoughts. Last time, I had to break his window to see him. And when I made him cry, he started talking to me. But maybe we should leave the making him cry part out. "I got it......I just need to see him in person. In a place he can't run away in".

"There we go. See? Thing are always less complicated when you just talk and think slowly".

"Tomorrow. I'm going to get Kai back. I'm going to get him to talk and fix everything".

"Well then. I wish you luck Soobin. You got get your man. But maybe bring backup just in case".

"Lucky for us, I know a person who'd be willing to do anything for Kai!". I exclaimed.

A/N: I don't even know what's going on in this book anymore. I just realized that I don't write any sort of development for Yeongyu. Which sucks. So I'll try to add a little bit more of that. I know this chapter is short but it's more a speed run since I'm staring school tomorrow. Freaking sucks. So that means I have less time to update, I have to start on my Taegyu fic, and I have to do not wanted work. Sigh, I wish they could've given us until september first.

PS. Totally not proof read on the second part. I'm lazyyyyyy

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

50.7K 2.4K 36
[COMPLETED] Soobin is content with his life, a girl he loves, Lovable parents, The only Son of the CEO of Pristine perfume..... But his world comes t...
17.6K 364 32
"Hyung stop-" 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝘽𝙛𝙛, 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙛𝙛𝙡. The promblem is lets just s...
54.3K 3.8K 33
Friends since highschool, Beomgyu and Taehyun were almost inseparable. Despite the differences and conflicting personalities they had, they could nev...
9.4K 644 25
What happens when a new family settles down in the house next to the Kang's? Kang Taehyun, a cheery and a bright-like boy meets Choi Beomgyu, a kid w...