Behind the Curse [BL]

By XSw33tie

When Shen Yu was little, he accidentally stepped on a flower which is a spiritual flower. Thus, he got cursed... More

A/N
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 10

2.3K 131 25
By XSw33tie

It didn't take long before the two reached Clear peak.

Shen Yu was amazed by the view in Clear peak.

Everything was just so beautiful.

"Still not bowing to me?" Li Feng uses his authority as the senior brother.

Honestly, he didn't know why he accepted this lunatic into Clear peak. Maybe, it is because he thinks this person is too annoying and wants to teach him some manners, or perhaps he likes this lunatic's bravery.

Finally came back to his senses, Shen Yu reluctantly bowed three times with his head on the ground toward Li Feng.

"Get up." Li Feng ordered him, feeling satisfied with the latter's behavior.

Shen Yu obediently got up. "Can I ask you a question?"

Indeed, this person is very annoyed. Yet, for some reason Li Feng didn't seem to hate it.

"Ask." He spoke in his usual cold voice.

"That...um..do I call you master, or senior brother?" Shen Yu asked, not knowing how to address Li Feng since he was the one that accepted and took him into Clear peak.

"Whatever, you like."

"Okay. Then I'll call you senior brother." Since the latter didn't seem to be that old, thus Shen Yu thought it was better to call him senior brother rather than master. He then continued, "Um...that.. Can I ask you another question."

"Ask."

"What is senior brother's name?"

Shen Yu thought he wouldn't get a response seeing how indifferent the latter was, but to his surprise he actually got a response.

"Li Feng."

"I'm Shen Yu. From now on, please take good care of me senior brother Li."

Li Feng just ignored him as he walked toward the elegant building. He then took Shen Yu for a quick tour around Clear peak.

Shen Yu was amazed by the beautiful view. Thus, he couldn't stop himself from asking Li Feng more and more questions. He was also surprised to learn that there was only Li Feng and him in Clear peak.

The two continued to chat while they toured around Clear peak. They only stop when they reach a place in the forest far from the elegant building in Clear peak.

Li Feng stopped his step and bowed toward the place, "Master, I have accepted Shen Yu into Clear peak."

Seeing Li Feng's action, Shen Yu also follows along.

"Since you allow him into Clear peak then it's your responsibility to teach him. I won't be coming out any time soon." Elder Zi's voice echoed throughout the whole forest.

"Understand."

"Thank you, master." Shen Yu bowed.

With that they both left heading back to the elegant building within Clear peak.

"Your room is that one." Li Feng pointed to one of the rooms across from his.

"Oh." Shen Yu nodded before he went inside.

The room was very big and elegant. It was very clean and organized. It was even better and bigger than his own room back in the Wind sect.

Shen Yu's view about Li Feng has totally changed. His senior brother Li doesn't seem to be a bad person as he thought he would be.

After enjoying the room, Shen Yu walks out of his room and knocks on Li Feng's room.

Li Feng was still in a lotus position mediating, but could still hear the noise of the knocking. Feeling kind of irritated, he lifted his hand and soon the door was open.

Shen Yu can be seen standing by the door.

"Senior brother Li." Shen Yu called out excitedly.

Li Feng just ignored him and pretended as if he had heard nothing.

Seeing his dear senior brother Li was still meditating, Shen Yu didn't want to bother him at all, yet he was bored to death. He really has nothing to do in his room. He tried to meditate, but he didn't know what was blocking the spiritual energy in his body, thus no matter how much he meditated he just couldn't improve his cultivation level.

"Senior brother Li." Still getting no response Shen Yu called out again. "Senior brother Li."

Shen Yu suddenly had the urge to kick the stone senior brother Li and beat him up.

"Yah!" Shen Yu suddenly yelled.

Geez, is this person trying to annoy him to death by purposely ignoring him like this? Really uncool!

Finally with that yell, the so-called stone senior brother Li has finally reacted to it.

Looking at his senior brother Li, he came upon a pair of sharp eyes staring straight at him as if it could penetrate through his soul.

"No noise in Clear peak." Li Feng's voice was deep and clear.

"Understand." Shen Yu really didn't mean to yell, but then he really needed to talk about something with his senior brother Li. He then continued, "Senior brother Li, that...um since master says that you are responsible for teaching me..., so I'm just wondering when will you start to teach me?" Shen Yu asked with anticipation.

He couldn't wait to learn from his senior brother Li. Maybe, who knows, he might be able to increase his cultivation level with the help from his senior brother Li.

In the best case scenario, he might even surpass him. Hahaha...thinking about it, really brightens up his mood.

"What do you want to learn?"

"Anything."

"Very good. Go read that pile of books first." Li Feng pointed to the stack of books at his table desk.

"Ah?"

"Go."

Shen Yu really regretted what he had said. He didn't want to learn from books. He just wants Li Feng to teach him, and not to make him read books.

Can he still take what he says back?

Despite his inner thought, Shen Yu still obediently walked toward the pile stack of books. He randomly took out one and started reading it.

Seeing how obedient his junior brother was, Li Feng couldn't help, but praise himself for having good eyesight. With a flick of a hand the door was closed. He then closed his eyes and went back to meditate again.

Thud...

It didn't even take long before Li Feng had his eyes open again. This stupid lazy junior brother of his is way too lazy. He didn't even look at the book for long and had already been knocked out.

Oops...not knock out, but fall asleep.

After seeing how lazy Shen Yu was when it comes to reading books, Li Feng has made a note in his mind that he will change Shen Yu's lazy behavior.

With a sigh, Li Feng shook his head before closing his eyes again. Now, he is not really sure anymore if he really has good eyesight or not. His junior brother is really unpredictable.

Shen Yu was still in dreamland, thus he really had no idea of what Li Feng was thinking nor planning to do.

Parrp.........parrp...........

Just as Li Feng closed his eyes, he heard a weird sound coming from his junior brother. It wasn't low, but it wasn't loud either.

Li Feng instantly opened his eyes again. His face turned slightly gloomy. As a cultivator, his five senses were very good.

Li Feng coughs slightly from the smell. Not only did his junior brother dare to sleep in front of him, but he also dared to fart in front of him, who was the honorable senior brother that all of the fellow disciples looked up to.

If this gets out, people will definitely laugh at him.

Aiya...his junior brother's fart stinks too much. What the hell did he eat to let out such smelly gas?

With a flick of a sleeve, the door to the room was open. Fresh air can be smelt inside the room with the wind as it blows the smelly fart air away.

With a sigh, Li Feng went back to meditate with the door open. It was the first time he had ever opened the door when meditating.

Li Feng had already made another note in his mind that he would tell his junior brother when he woke up that no farting is allowed in Clear peak, unless if it's an emergency then just go do it somewhere else when there is no one.

----------------------

The author has something to say:

Li Feng: Why is this feeling so weird?

Shen Yu: How so?

Li Feng: Isn't it supposed to be love in the air?

Shen Yu: ???

Li Feng: But, instead it became fart in the air.

Shen Yu: "......" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...