Bad asses

By -Crazy-Dreamer-

Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is... More

The real badasses
Second try
Agreement
Cuts
Elaine's plan
Who do you love?
You
Gone
Back
Let out
He's back
Drinking
Posion
Criminals

Home

860 21 3
By -Crazy-Dreamer-

-Meliodas POV-

"You will understand soon enough." I said.

"How will you do anything in that condition?" Diane asked.

"I am sure it will work." I said.

"Not in the coming 5 months that you need to have that bandage on." The nurse said coming in the room.

"5 MONTHS?!" I yelled. She nodded.

"What happened to you anyways?" She asked.

"That's none of your business." I said.

"He flirted with Elizabeth." King spoke.

"Elizabeth Liones?! Oh goddesses. You was lucky you isn't in hospital in this moment or is permanently hurt." The nurse said.

"Is it any way I can heal faster?" I asked.

"It's one way, but I don't think you will like it or do it easy." The nurse said.

"What is it?" Diane asked.

"A goddess must heal you, but it isn't so many goddesses in this school. It's only Reducel, Tarmiel, Elizabeth, Mael-" We all cut her off.

"Elizabeth?! She is a goddess?!" We all asked at the same time. The nurse nodded.

"So, she is able to heal me?" I asked. The nurse nodded. Then the bell rang and we all started running to our classrooms, or the others, I needed to go thanks to my broken leg.

It took about 10 minutes to get to the classroom.

"Meliodas! What took you so long?" The teacher asked without looking at me. Then she looked at me and saw my broken leg and arms.

"You can go to your seat." She said while I started walking to the seat beside Elizabeth.

"Hey." I said. She ignored me.

"Why don't you like me or are scared of me?" I asked.

"Why would I be scared or like a asshole demon that think he is a bad boy?" She asked, not even looking at me.

"Think? I am." I said.

"Uh huh?" She said looking on my bandaged up body.

"Checking me out?" I asked. She just signed.

"No, just leave me alone before I use ark on you." She said and looked away.

"And why would I leave my future girlfriend alone?" I asked flirty. The next second, I was in a ark.

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" She spoke.

"S-sorry." I said in pain. Then the ark disappeared.

"Now leave." She said, I didn't listen and stayed, but I stopped talking. She just signed and let it be. When the class was over, school ended. I started walking home.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Seriously? It's only was only my first day and I have already some boys after me. The blonde is the most irritating. I have already beaten him up two times and broken 3 off his bones, but he is still not giving up. Everyone is already scared of me too. What fun is it if everyone is already scared of me?

I was walking home to my shitty father and my shitty sisters. When I come home, father was already waiting, like always.

"You are late!" He said.

"S-sorry." I said scared.

"You know what that means." He said. I just nodded.

"B-but please, d-don't do-do this." I begged.

"Veronica! Margaret!" Father yelled. I tried to run up to my room, but father blocked the stairs. Then Veronica took my wrists and Margaret my legs and flipped me so that I fell to the floor with the head first. Then father come and sat down on my stomach.

"I said to you that not be late!" Father yelled while slapping me in the face.

"Veronica!" Father said. Veronica nodded and walked to the kitchen. She come back with the kitchen knife and handed it to father.

"One mark for every second you was gone, right?" Father asked. Margaret and Veronica nodded.

"One, two, three, four, five, six..." He continued count while making cuts on my stomach. Total it been 128 cuts.

"Margaret, your turn!" Father said and switched with her. Margaret started do 128 cuts on my right arm, then at my leg. Then it was Veronica that did it with my left arm and leg.

128 seconds late and it is the fifth day in row I am late. Multiple it with each other and I get 632 cuts.

When they was done, they let me go upstairs before I needed to make dinner and clean. I started to heal my cuts except on my left leg, I didn't have time for that when my father yelled to start with dinner. I ran downstairs and started cooking. When the dinner was done, I gave it to the others.

"Why took it so long?!" Father asked harsh.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I apologized. Then father took a knife.

"It means punishment." He said and made a scar on my check. Then they told me to go upstairs and so I did. I didn't have energy enough to heal the rest of the cuts, so I fell asleep instead.

-Meliodas POV-

"I'm home!" I yelled

"Hey! How was iiii- what the hell happened to you?!" Zeldoris yelled in disbelief when he saw me.

"Just my future girlfriend, it's all." I responded proud.

"Future girlfriend?! Your leg and both arms are broken!" Zeldoris yelled.

"Yeah, I may or may not have flirted a little with her." I said.

"That's all? You just flirted with her and she did that to you?" He asked in disbelief. I just nodded.

"And broke 2 of 3 roles she told the school." I added.

"You really mean it when you said that who ever beats you will be your girlfriend!" Zeldoris said.

"No, I didn't really mean that, plus I liked her before she beat me up for the first time." I said.

"How many times have she beaten you up?!" Zeldoris asked.

"2, or maybe 3? I don't know, first she pulled me, then stood up against me. After that she broke my arm. Then pinned me against the wall and nearly killed me. She then made me black out and broke my leg and arm and... no, I think that's all." I said, thinking very much.

"That's more than 3 times! Anyway, who is this mysterious girl that beat you up like that?" Zeldoris asked.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth Liones." I said, Zeldoris mouth started hanging in surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have a chance with her." Zeldoris spoke.

"What?! Why not?!" I asked.

"One, haven't you read about it?! Two, do you remember Estarossa's girlfriend?" Zeldoris asked. I nodded.

"The one that got him to hospital? He is still there." I said.

"Yes, well he is there because off Elizabeth! Elizabeth beat him up when he saw that he cheated on his girlfriend. It was not his girlfriend that beat him up. It was Elizabeth!" Zeldoris spoke.

"Wait, wait, wait, so it was Elizabeth that beat Estarossa up so that he nearly died because of that he cheated on his girlfriend? It was not his girlfriend that beat him up?" I asked. Zeldoris nodded.

"You are so dead." Zeldoris said. I just chock my head in disbelief and walked upstairs.

I don't care who beat Estarossa up, I still love Elizabeth as much.

-Elizabeth's POV-

When I woke up, I looked at the time and saw it was 7:40 am, the school start at 8 am. I took on some clothes and ran downstairs and walked to school because it hurt too much to run.

"Crap, I forgot to heal the scars." I whispered to myself when I remembered them. I was already late, so I didn't care of running anymore.

-Meliodas POV-

I woke up, got ready and walked to the school.

"Meliodas! You are two minutes late!" The teacher said.

"Who cares?" I responded and walked to my seat next go where Elizabeth sat yesterday, but not today? I looked around, but didn't see her anywhere. Then she come in.

"You are- Oh, I am so so sorry Elizabeth, please take a seat." The teacher said worried when she saw it was Elizabeth. Elizabeth walked up to the seat, but slower than what she walked yesterday. She looked... injured? When she sat down, I saw a scar on her cheek.

"What happened?" I asked. She gave me a death glare.

"What do you mean?!" She asked coldly.

"Your scar." I said, pointing at her cheek. Elizabeth turned around.

"Silence-" the teacher said and turned around while Elizabeth gave her an death glare.

"Oh, I am sorry Elizabeth, please forgive me, you can talk how much you want." The teacher continued. Elizabeth touched her cheek.

"Damn it!" She whispered. I stretched out my right hand and touched her cheek carefully.

"What are you doing?!" She asked harsh and turned around to look at me again.

"Touching your cheek to see how much it hurts." I answered. Elizabeth just slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She said. I then slowly stood up, without making a sound.

"W-what are you doi-" I cut her off by kissing her cheek. The next thing I knew, I was slapped.

"Everyone! Out of here immediately!" The teacher said and walked out fast. The other students too.

"I SAID TO YOU TO NOT TOUCH ME! NOT KISS MY CHEEK!" She yelled. I just held my cheek that got slapped and was on the floor, looking up at Elizabeth.

"I-I am sorry. I just-" I got cut of by Elizabeth.

"YOU JUST WHAT?! YOU CARE ABOUT ME?! NO I DON'T THINK SO! YOU JUST WANT TO HURT ME!" She continued to yell while I slowly stood up and hugged her softly.

"Shh, don't scream. Just-" I cut myself off when I hear her... cry? I stopped hugging her and saw the tears.

"Why? Why won't you just leave me alone? You will just hurt me in the end anyways. You are just like my sisters and father. You 'care' about me and then you start hurting me because it is 'fun'. Why can't anyone just leave me alone?" She cried. I couldn't see her cry that much, so I...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 103 10
Meliodas is a normal boy. He is a bit of a bad boy together with his group, the seven deadly sins. He never had an interest in anyone before, but whe...
13.7K 349 18
Meliodas is a emotionless boy. He was sent to school to learn emotions or at least understand them. He is strong and intelligent. What happen when 6...
41.8K 1.3K 25
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...
15.7K 333 15
Meliodas is a boy in a school. He has his gang the seven deadly sins. One day a girl started in the school. Tired of everyone always flirting and thi...