Nothing, But A Number

By JohnsonDreamer

PSA: THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A BLACK BROWN SKIN GIRL! THE MAIN CHARACTER IS BLACK! (There isn't a picture of th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thriry-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three

Chapter forty

9.7K 382 168
By JohnsonDreamer

—————-
Picture of Daniel
———————
Don't forget to vote and comment!
———————————

Right now it's morning and I'm sitting outside on Daniel's balcony, that is located in his dinning room. I've been out here since eight drinking coffee, and enjoying the morning sun.

"Good morning sunshine!" Joshua greets, from behind me.

Awe, shit. There goes my peaceful morning.

"Oh, I see today is going to be pretty warm out." Daniel says, as I hear him close the glass door behind him.

"Good morning." is all I say.

"I'm surprised you're not working out this morning." Daniel says, taking a seat to the left of me.

"I forgot where your gym was located in this big ass house of yours." I answer, closing my eyes still.

"Well it isn't located in the house. It's outside past the pool." he answers.

"I thought that was the guest house?" I ask, scrunching my face up a little.

"It was, and then I turned it into the state of the art gym." he says.

Then I hear the door open behind us. "Would you like more coffee Mr. Smith?" I hear his butler ask.

"Yes, please." I answer.

"Would you gentlemen like some as well?" he asks, as he pours my cup.

"Yes, please." I hear them both answer.

Opening my eyes I look over at the small table next to me, to start fixing my coffee.

"This is the life." Joshua says, sighing satisfied.

"Yeahhhhhh... it sure is." Daniel says, sipping his coffee.

"Daniel if things go left with my career just know I'm marrying you and I'm not sighing a prenup." Joshua says, drinking his coffee.

Me and Daniel just laugh at his antics.

"Speaking of marriage, when are you going to settle down Daniel?" I ask, looking over at him. "I mean you are already financially stable and your company is booming."

He scratches the side of his face. "To be honest, I don't know." he answers.

"Is there anyone that catches your eye at the moment?" Joshua asks.

"Umm... no, not at the moment." he answers.

"Are you still hooking up with that chick that works in the legal department of your company?" I ask, taking a sip of my coffee.

He shrugs. "Sometimes, but I've been very busy lately. Plus I'm starting to get bored of her."

I just nod.

"So you haven't really gotten over Samantha then." Joshua says, and I immediately tense at the name.

"No, I'm most definitely over her. I just haven't found anyone that has caught my eye yet." he says.

"Look man—"

"Don't worry, there is no hard feelings mate." Daniel says, steady looking out at the view.

But still.

"Remember, I got you back with that whole Agatha thing back then." he adds. "Actually now looking back on that. I am sorry for that night, that was totally out of character and on many levels wrong. What I did to you was based off pure emotion." he says, apologizing.

"Don't worry about it. If it was me on the other hand I would have probably handled my ass much worse." I say, looking into my cup.

A couple years back when Daniel was dealing with the whole eliminating his competition thing. He was engaged to this twenty year old girl, named Samantha. She had jet black hair and the prettiest gray eyes. At the time I was also messing with Samantha, but I didn't know she was engaged to Daniel. Daniel at the time didn't introduce me and Joshua to her, just his family knew of her.

So I didn't know what his fiancé looked like and I didn't put two and two together with the name, plus she never wore her ring. The reason why she never popped up in my mind, whenever Daniel would bring her up is because she was just another fling. Me and her at the time was messing for a good six months until I found out she was Daniel's fiancé. I however did know that she had a boyfriend of sorts because she mentioned him once, but I didn't really care. I did though feel bad for her boyfriend because I know I wasn't the only one fucking her.

There was Davy down at the docks who was messing with her, Larry who ran the surfboarding program, Kenny who was a tennis instructor, and many more. The only reason why I knew that they did was because they use to come to the gym I use to work at and talk about her. The day I found out who she really was, was at this big family dinner that Daniel invited me and Joshua to. And when I say it was awkward, it was awkward. She made sure she wore the ring I helped Daniel pick out that day.

Joshua didn't know anything of it because like I said, she was a fling that I called occasionally along with a lot of other girls. When seeing it was her I excused myself from the table scared as hell. I felt so bad and I knew this was something I couldn't just cover up, easily however. So I spent a good thirty minutes in the bathroom trying to figure out a way to tell my best friend how I was fucking his fiancé for the last six months. In the mist of trying to figure it out she snuck into the bathroom, and of course we started arguing.

I mean Daniel was head over heels for this girl, I just knew he would be crushed when finding out. While I was yelling and stressing to her about how bad this was, she tried to suck me off. I did push her off and leave the bathroom in disgusted with her and myself.

Later on that night I decided to speak with Daniel in private because at the end of the day, he had to know. When I told him the truth he was beyond pissed, he almost hit me until he caught himself. All he did was just tell me to leave and then he walked away. I didn't hear from him for about a week, until he texted and asked me to go out with him. And that's how the whole night with Agatha came about.

"To be honest I'm surprised you even talked to me after that." I say, sipping more of my coffee.

"In all honesty I wasn't. I was actually going to move to my family estate in England and work the branch company that was there, but not after I got her and her play toys back first." he says. "As you know I called the wedding off, but I also destroyed her family name and everything her father worked for. I got back all the guys she was sleeping with in one way or another. I was going to get you back by Agatha because I knew she had enough shit to make your dick fall off.

So as you know by now I intentionally got you drunk that night, and etc. I knew that as long as you knew it was a female you was dancing with, you would have taken her back to your place. Which you did, all I have to say is if you didn't put a condom on that night. You would have been positive for a lot of shit."

A week after the whole Agatha thing, it clicked on why he set me up. And I couldn't find myself to be mad about it. I did fuck my best friends fiancé for six months.

"But I do regret all of it though." he says.

I then tear my eyes away from the morning sky to look at him. To see him looking down at his cup.

"After coming back from my trip in Africa, realization hit. You didn't do it intentionally to me, and you honestly didn't know. So I told myself that I will take you to go get tested and if anything did come back positive that I would pay for your treatments. Or that if you got terminally ill from it I would take care of you until you got better or pasted."

"Like I said, forgive and forget. You got me back at the end of the day, and I deserved it. I'm not mad and wasn't mad either. Plus, I feel like we both did worse shit to each other over the years anyway." I say, remembering our fucked up memories.

He slightly smiles. "Yeah, we have, haven't we." he says.

"I swear you guys have a fucked up friendship." Joshua says, letting himself be known.

"Yeah, we do." we both say.

If I'm being honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. As fucked up as it may sound.

"Anyway, how many rounds did you and her go for last night?" Joshua asks, changing the topic.

Leaning back and propping my feet up on the railing. "Four." I answer, honestly.

"Four?!" they both ask, in disbelief.

"Yup, Shannon doesn't have much stamina when it comes to the bedroom." I answer.

"I know you must be butt hurt." Daniel says, sipping his drink.

"No, not at all." I answer, truthfully.

"She must of put on a show then for you to be just satisfied with four rounds." Joshua says.

"I only had two, she had four."

"Damn, you didn't get more than half of your limit in." Daniel says.

I just shrug, I'm not complaining. At least after all the shit I put her through, I'm just happy she let me touch her as much as I did.

"What's your favorite thing that she does for you in the bedroom?" Joshua asks.

A lot of things, but her squirting has to be my favorite. It's just a big turn on to me.

"Too personal." I answer, sipping my coffee.

"Well is she dominant?" Daniel asks.

Hell no!

"Nope, not at all, but if she was I can see us having a lot of sex related problems." I answer.

"Why? I thought you liked being dominated every once in awhile." Joshua asks, referring to my old fling, Vicky.

"No, I hate it with a passion. Even when she's riding dick, I make sure my dominance is known. The whole Victoria thing was an experiment at first, testing my boundaries." I answer. "I don't know why, but I just have to and I just like being the dominant one in the bedroom."

"I would have never guessed Shannon was submissive. I mean most tough business people who conquer others for fun, like Shannon. Generally turn out to be more dominant in the bedroom too." Daniel says.

"That's another thing I love about Shannon, is that to others she's dominant and independent, but to me it's the complete opposite. For me just seeing the total difference in her demeanor, pleases me on a whole different level." I say.

"For me I really don't care if a female is dominant or not. She just can't be over the top with it, how we be seeing in like movies and shit." Joshua says.

"Oh no, I'm with Lucas. I have to have a submissive behind closed doors, but a dominant in public." Daniel interjects. "It just hits different."

"Eh. I like it mutual." Joshua says, shrugging.

"Excuse me, the kids are up. They are eating breakfast in the dining room, would you like to join them?" I hear the butler ask, behind us.

"We'll join them in a minute." Daniel answers. "Set us up a placing."

"How many rounds do you guys last?" I ask, once I hear the door shut behind us.

"Five." they both answer.

"What about you?" Daniel asks.

"Five, as well, but depending on how things go down six." I answer.

"I felt that." Daniel says.

"Nah, still five for me. Any more after that I start busting too quickly." Joshua says.

"Gentle or aggressive?" Daniel asks.

"I tend to be more gentle than rough, but I can do both. It just depends on the girl and mood." Joshua answers.

"I tend to be more aggressive, but I can be gentle. Like Joshua says, it depends on the mood." I answer, sipping the last of my coffee.

"I use both." Daniel answers. "I like to keep them on their toes during rounds."

"Condom or no condom?" I ask, looking at both of them.

"Condom." They both answer like it's obvious.

"Unlike you Lucas, I can't just slide into a chick and bust." Daniel says.

"Yeah, I fucked my ex Stacy like that one day and throughout the whole time it gave me nothing, but stress. I don't see how you do it." Joshua adds.

"Before I met Shannon I've always wore a condom. The only time I didn't wear a condom was when I was drunk at Sammy's party one night, and I banged this chick in the bathroom. But I did pull out, other than that I've always worn a condom." I answer. "But I will say going raw will always be the best feeling."

"I have no doubt about it." Joshua says.

Then it's silent for a moment. "Okay, what about—"

"Lulu." Story interrupts.

"Yes, princess?" I ask, sitting up and turning around in my seat.

"When are you guys coming? We are waiting for you all so we can eat." she says.

"Yeah!" Nathan yells, from his seat at the table.

"Yeah, come on uncle Danny!" Lily yells.

"Alright, alright." Daniel says, standing up from his seat. "I'm coming, come on guys."

Getting up we grab our mugs and make our way inside. On my way in I pick Story up so she's sitting on my arm.

"And how did you sleep last night?" I ask, closing the door behind me and kissing her cheek.

"I slept good, guess what! We had a pillow fight last night and we beat up on Nathan." Story answers, with happiness evident.

"Yeahh, it wasn't fair! I was out numbered!" Nathan whines, pouting.

I sit Story in her seat and I sit down next to her.

"Wait, what about Shannon?" Daniel asks.

"Mommy is still sleep, I guess she's sleeping in late today." Story answers, grabbing a sausage from her plate.

Daniel looks down at his watch and looks at Joshua who sits there and snickers.

"Grow up guys." I say, giving a playful smile.

Joshua just lets off a loud laugh causing Daniel to chuckle a little.

"What's so funny about aunt Shannon sleeping in?" Nathan asks.

"Nothing at all. Your uncles are just childish and stupid, don't pay them any mind." I answer, picking my fork up.

"She has no stamina." Joshua laughs out. "Oh my poor best friend."

I just throw a grape at him. For about twenty minutes or so we sit and eat with the kids, laughing and making appropriate conversation. Once I finish I get up to go check on Shannon seeing how it's now eleven-thirty now.

Walking in the room I don't see her in bed.

I know she didn't leave without saying something.

Going to my phone on the night stand I see she left me messages. Just as I'm about to open them I hear water swishing around in the bathroom. Putting my phone in my pocket I make my way to the bathroom, to see her taking a bath and watching the TV that's in here.

"Well good morning to you." I greet, leaning against the door.

She then looks over at me startled. "Oh, hey. Where were you at?" she asks, going back to washing her arms.

"I was downstairs with the kids and guys." I answer. "Who helped you into the tub?" I ask, making my way over to her.

"Maria, the butler told her to come and check on me." she answers. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" she asks.

Maria?...

Oh the maid.

"I left it up here." I answer, taking a seat at the foot of the tub.

"Oh." she answers, continuing to look at the TV.

"How long have you been up?"

"Since about eleven."

Ask her Lucas, I know you are dying to know.

"Shannon." I call, getting her attention.

"Hmmm?" she replies back.

"Where do we stand?" I ask, looking at her.

She looks at me, raising her eyebrow. "I still don't fully trust you, if that's what you mean."

"No, I mean am I still going to get the cold shoulder from you and us not being able to have conversation unless it deals with Story or knowing the other's schedule?" I ask.

"What? You think that you could just fuck me throughly—which reminds me. My body still aches, so I want a body massage when we get home. But anyway, you think you can just lay down some dick and shit will go back to normal?" she asks.

I don't answer because I don't know how to answer that. I mean yes and no, last night I didn't intentionally have sex with her for that reason. If anything I just wanted to be inside her.

"To be honest Lucas, I do miss talking to you as a friend and boyfriend. I miss the laughs as well that we use to share, but it's different now. Things don't come as naturally for me anymore, I just feel awkward..."

The atmosphere around is now getting heavy with sadness, and I feel anxiety starting to rise within me.

"As a women I will admit I am not back up there on my petal stool yet, and I will say with the stunt you pulled did knock me down a little hard. But don't get it twisted, you can leave out my life today and my life will still carry on just fine without you. I'll just have to get over you, just how I did Nicolás.

But at the moment I do have a lot of insecurities showing because of you, causing me to not be myself at the moment. I haven't been intentionally pushing you away, it's just a defense mechanism I have when I feel vulnerable. With me ignoring you or giving you the cold shoulder, I don't want you to get the wrong assumption that I don't want you. It's quite the opposite actually, I'm just trying to deal with myself with straightening my crown again." she says, rinsing the soap off her.

"But to answer your question, yeah. I can try to put more of an effort in when it comes to having conversations with you." she answers, now reaching for her towel.

"Mommy!" Story says, running in. "Ty dropped this off for you!" she handing her a shopping bag.

"Thank you honey." Shannon says, kissing her forehead and wrapping her towel around her.

"He also said he's waiting in the car for you." she adds.

"Alright, let mommy get dressed now." Shannon says, taking the bag.

"Where are you going?" I ask, watching as she steps out the tub.

"I have to go a board meeting at Dante's company. I should only be gone an hour and then I'm going to go back home." she answers, walking over to me to reach over me to turn the TV off.

Grabbing her by her neck I pull her down to my lips to kiss her. It wasn't fast or aggressive, it was slow and meaningful. I made sure to convey my emotions into the kiss. Pulling away a couple inches from the kiss causing her to stop running her hands through my hair, and to catch the little breath she lost. My eyes rake over her face, before I make eye contact with her.

"I love you Shannon." I say, in a soft tone. "I really do love you. I'm not saying you have to say it back yet, but I am sorry that I have brought upon insecurities for you. And I will help you throughout your process of straightening your crown again. Sweetheart—" I say, pausing and pulling her onto my lap for her to straddle me. "I will make sure everyday of every moment that you know you just how beautiful you are, I promise to do it until my dying days. Shannon my goal in life was to never hurt you in anyway, shape, or form. I only just wanted to love you and to prevent you from any harm, but at the end of the day I failed by bringing you harm.

I know it's going to take more than just a couple of weeks to regain your trust, and I understand that. I will be here throughout the entire process of getting it back. Like I told you before and how I will keep saying, I'm not going anywhere." I tell her, without breaking eye contact.

"I—I do still love you Lucas." she says, softly while rubbing the side of my face with her thumb.

"I know sweetheart." I say, breaking eye contact to kiss her wrist. "Go on and get dressed before you are late, while I go downstairs to fix you something to eat." I say, pecking her lips.

She slides off of me, to then pick up the bag and walk off. I let the water out the tub to then leave the bathroom.

————————

Don't forget to vote and comment!

This chapter was unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Killian By Amber

Teen Fiction

1.4K 195 34
"I lost him, he's gone. If I'm not careful I will be too" -------------------------- He looks healthy now. His cheeks are rosy red, his lips aren't...
344K 40.1K 55
♡ Editor's Pick 2020 ♡ When Rachel, who had loved her best friend Lucas since she was a little girl, found out he loved her too, she couldn't be any...
720K 11.6K 27
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...
49.7K 1.2K 49
"I'm like old enough to be your mum." I say to Jakob not even bothering to hide away how amusing I am finding the idea. "You're only ten months olde...