Nothing, But A Number

By JohnsonDreamer

PSA: THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A BLACK BROWN SKIN GIRL! THE MAIN CHARACTER IS BLACK! (There isn't a picture of th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thriry-five
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three

Chapter thirty-six

7.3K 396 110
By JohnsonDreamer

———————
Don't forget to comment and vote!
—————————-
Might do a remake of this chapter later on today.
——————————————

Four days later...

Alright, let's see...

Cheese fries? Check!
Box of Fruity pebbles rice crispy treats? Check!
Lastly, the watermelon Aloe Vera drinks? Check!

All there is left to do is to pray that everything works out for the better.

Come on you got this Lucas. You've been waiting for this day and now it's time to cease the moment.

Taking a deep breath I get out my car with the stuff and start making my way to the front door. Ringing the door bell I feel my hands start to become clammy.

Come on now. There is nothing to be nervous about. It's just going to be a simply conversation between two people.... —Actually what am I saying? This whole damn thing can turn left in a half of second.

I'm then brought out of my thoughts by the door opening.

Oh shit.

I clear my throat and try to ignore the hard on I'm starting to get.

Please tie your robe.

"H-hey." I say.

She takes the straw out her mouth and turns around leaving the door wide open. Taking that as an invitation to come in. I walk through the door and close it behind me. Walking down the hall I make my way to the kitchen where she sits at her dinning table with her computer.

I clear my throat again. "Was I interrupting something?" I ask, sitting the stuff down.

"Other than me watching anime, no." she answers.

"Then may I ask why you are answering the door in a silk red lingerie set and matching robe?" I ask, taking a seat at the other end of the table.

"Because I am a grown women and I can do whatever the hell I please." she answers, with an attitude.

"So, you just answer the door in anything?"

"Lucas, I knew it was you, I have a censored driveway. Meaning whenever someone pulls into my house I get a notification on my phone, showing me who pulled up. Since I recognized your car I didn't bother putting clothes on." she answers, tying her red silk robe around her.

Closing her laptop and sitting up straight. She puts her hands on the table intertwining them.

"Seeing how you're here, you obviously want to talk."she says.

"Yeah, I've been doing a lot of thinking Shannon and I want us to try out a relationship again. I do know what I did was fucked up on so many levels, and if it was the other way around I would feel just as hurt. At the end of the day I figured out what I wanted and it's you. After being with you I can't find myself with anyone else or being out you and Story's life." I say.

She just raises an eyebrow.

"I do know it's going to take you sometime for you to trust me again, and I totally understand that. I'm more than willing to work to get you again. Also I just refuse to see you with another man."

"Even if said man made me happy?" she asks, crossing her arms.

"No man would ever make you feel as happy as I will make you, not physically nor mentally." I say, seriously.

"That's a lot of confidence coming from someone like you. Last time you told me something along the lines of that, a couple months later I'm sitting here fucked over." she says, leaning back in her seat.

"Even though you were left fucked over I obviously succeeded at the end of the day." I counter.

"And what made you come to that conclusion?"

"Because I know throughout this whole break up you couldn't stop thinking about me. Despite what you say. I know I left my mark on you that even your own psyche couldn't get rid of." I lean in on the table.

"Cocky much?" she asks, finishing off her little bit of wine that was in her glass.

"No, just assured." I state. "I saw your interview sweetheart. I watched how you didn't let that guy get too close to you. I listened to how you curved him because you couldn't get over me. I even heard you talk about me in a subtle way."

"What the hell?! How did you even know about that interview? It was for a local radio station in Chicago." she asks, with shock evident in her voice.

I shrug. "I did my research."

"No, your crazy ass stalked me!" she says. "Lucas, the whole point of the break up was for you to figure yourself out, not to stalk me." she states.

"I did figure myself out and then I went on about researching your current events and whereabouts."

"The hell?!"

"What? I had to make sure you weren't doing nothing too drastic on this break of ours." I say.

"Lucas you stalked me. You literally stalked me."

"I guess you can call it that." I say, shrugging and leaning back in my chair.

She just stares at me in disbelief.

"So does that make me Kim or Eminem in this crazy relationship?" I ask, genuinely.

Her eyes just get big.

"What the actual hell?" she mumbles.

"By the way, I see that you got your nails redone in my favorite color." I say, looking at her nails.

She immediately puts her hands in her lap under the table.

"What the hell do you want Lucas?" she asks, now frustrated.

Are you serious? I thought it was obvious from the moment I showed up at your door.

"I'm asking for a second chance." I state. "I've learned and I want to prove to you that I have grown from my mistakes." I say. "But I do not want to prove myself with us both being single still."

"Why scared?" she teases, with a smirk.

"For the other person, yes." I state.

Her face losses all amusement. "Really Lucas?! Come on now."

"What I'm being honest." I say, shrugging. "To be honest the stunts that you pulled over these last three weeks, is making me take everything that's in me. To not take you upstairs and punish you." I say, in all honesty. "But however, I understand that's what I get for what I've done, so I'll let it go."

"Let it go?! Lucas we are single! I did nothing wrong over the course of the three weeks!"

"Sweetheart, I told you from the moment I asked you out that night after dinner. That even if you were to say no to me being your boyfriend, that you're still mine. Same thing still apply's here. Just because you claim yourself as "single" doesn't mean shit. You're still mine at the end of the day."

"I swear Lucas, I just can't with your ass." she mumbles.

"Same can be said about you, but we'll work through it." I state.

She just scoffs.

I shrug.

She sighs. "If we're going to do this Lucas. This time around we're going to connect with each other on a more personal level." she says.

"I figured and I'm ready to do that." I say, sitting up.

I take out the containers of food and stuff. I hand Shannon her cheese fries and put my sandwich on the table.

"What's this?" she asks, opening the container.

"Since we're laying everything out on the table, I figured that we will be here for awhile. So I brought food." I answer.

"Is Story here?" I ask.

"No, she's stay at Samantha's until tomorrow." she answers.

"Great!" I reply. "Just one rule before we began."

"What?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"We hold nothing back." I answer, seriously.

Her face then shows a sign of caution to soon give me a hesitant nod.

"A-alright, hold nothing back." she says.

I just give a firm nod.

"Whose first?"

—————————

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Personally hate this chapter, but I feel like I need to update at the same time. So here's this and I'll just post another chapter today later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Killian By Amber

Teen Fiction

1.4K 195 34
"I lost him, he's gone. If I'm not careful I will be too" -------------------------- He looks healthy now. His cheeks are rosy red, his lips aren't...
138K 5.7K 37
Many people don't know me, but I don't know who me is either. I can't tell you if I'm the loud or rude stereotypical black girl because Mom would say...
53.1K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
434K 8.6K 31
"Your Mine Summer Crews and I don't fucking share what's mine" he shouted. "But Sharing is caring" I whispered as low as possible that I could barel...