Iida x reader (Aizawa's daugh...

By volzyx

Y/n is the daughter of eraserhead and is very close with all the UA teachers. Her mother has passed away leav... More

Intro
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
Chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter #22
Chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter #26
chapter #27
chapter #28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #32
chapter #33
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
chapter #37
chapter #38
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter #39
chapter #40
Chapter #41
Chapter #42
chapter #43
chapter #44

chapter #31

4.5K 118 203
By volzyx

once I got back to my seat izuku was back to talking to himself and Tenya still hasn't come back yet.

it's Momo against Tokoyami now.

The match starts and Momo makes a shield and then Tokoyami sends his dark shadow after her, he pushes her out of the court and Momo doesn't even realize it until she's already out.

the battle ends and Momo walks off the court sadly and Tokoyami advances. he's talented, I should train with him sometime.

"its my turn to head out." Kiri gets up from his seat and I turn to him.

"you can do it man." I put both my hands on his shoulders and lightly shake him.

"Thanks y/n, wanna walk down with me?" he laughs.

"sure, I have to find Tenya anyway." I shrug and let go of him.

"awesome." he smiles and we walk into the elevator. "you looked so manly out there, nice choice with quirks."

"thanks, I want to get noticed by many different agencies, it worked too." I tell him.

"did you already get an offer?" he asks excitedly.

"yea, from Endeavor." I say plainly.

"the number #2 hero!! thats amazing y/n!!" he sings.

"I guess." the elevator door opens and we walk out, I see Tenya about to walk into the locker room.

"Tenya where were you!?!" I run up to him.

"I got to go, thanks y/n!" kiri waves and I give him a high five before he walks out to the field.

"lets go into the locker room." he grabs my hands and I follow.

"sure, I had to grab another scarf anyway." we both walk in and see Ochako in there.

"Hey guys, Iida you did great out there." she says while she has a weird expression on.

"oh. Uraraka, whoa what's with that face?" he says concerned.

"my face? oh it's nothing I guess I'm not great at hiding how nervous I am." she rubs the back of her head.

"I get that. you are up against Bakugou, after all. Not exactly an easy match." Tenya and I walk over to the table she's sitting at.

"yea, i'm kind of scarred. but, you know, after seeing your match, I feel a little better." She turns to Tenya.

"whats that supposed mean?" he asks innocently and I feel bad that he doesn't know what she's talking about.

"Uraraka." Izuku opens the door behind us.

"Deku! why aren't you out there watching the matches?" she asks.

"well most of them ended how I expected them too. and it looking like Kirishima's fight is going to drag on for awhile." Izuku explains.

"I'm next. So this is it. My fight." she says nervously.

"It'll be ok. I don't think Bakugou would use his full power of his explosions on a girl, right?" Tenya looks over to his izuku and I slap his arm.

"yea he would." I say seriously.

"and besides, everyone's trying to get top spot in these games. even if she wasn't fight Kacchan, I don't think anyone would hold back. you've helped me so much. it's my turn to help you. Maybe I can replay you a little bit with this. I've got a plan for how you can use your Quirk against Kacchan." Izuku explains and my eyes widen at the last part.

"Hey! well, all right! this is perfect!" Tenya gives them a thumbs up.

Oachako says thank you but doesn't accept Izuku's offer, she then goes on about how we're all rivals and then walks out.

"good for her." I say out loud and the guys give me a confused look.

"we should get back to the class before the next match starts." Izuku turns to us.

"I just have to make a quick phone call." I tell them and go grab my phone and my extra scarf from my locker.

"who?" Tenya asks as we walk out.

"my dad, I want to know how he's doing." I smile and Tenya smiles.

"I admire how much you care for your family!!" he says proudly and I call him, him and Izuku go quiet.

"Dad? you there?" I say into the phone.

"yea, the next match is about to start. I don't see you with the class." he says quietly.

"i'm on my way up there now, how are you doing?" I ask plainly.

"are you with anyone right now?" he says even quieter.

"i'm with Tenya and Izuku right now." I reply.

"i'm doing fine, Yamada is giving me one hell of a headache tho." he admits and I laugh. "your doing great y/n, the match of your was impressive."

"thanks dad, i'll talk to you later." I smile.

"ok, sweetie. i'm proud of you." he says before hanging up the phone.

I put my phone back in my pocket and Izuku looks at me with scarred eyes and we all get into the elevator.

"what?" I ask.

"you can actually have a conversation like that with such a scary person?" he says timidly.

"yea, I feel bad for Tenya, dad doesn't even know we're dating yet." I glance over at Ten and he looks terrified.

"don't remind me." He mumbles.

"i'm worried about Uraraka." Izuku blurts out.

"why?" I ask

"are you crazy? she's going up against Bakugou!" both of the guys shout.

"you guys doubt her abilities, why would she turn down your strategy if she didn't already having something planned?" I tell them.

"I guess you're right." Izuku rubs the back of his neck.

"you need to have some faith in her." I say to the both of them and they nod.

we make it to our seats, Tenya is sitting in between me and Izuku.

Zashi does their introductions and Tenya turns to Izuku.

"Midoriya, i'm curious. What was the strategy that you came up with that would give Uraraka an advantage against Bakugou?" Tenya asks and chops the air.

"Honestly, it really wasn't much of a plan. Kacchan's so strong. When it comes to close combat, he almost never has any openings. And the more he moves, the more he sweats, which just makes his quirk more powerful..." he goes on about how if Ochako can touch him and make him float that would give her a huge advantage.

the match begins and Ochako immediately charges at him but starts low to the ground.

Tenya and Izuku smile and talk about what she can do to win, I just watch what Katsuki is going to pull and how I can use it against him if I have to battle him.

once she was close enough Bakugou send a large explosion her way, knocking her back.

there's clouds of smoke around Katsuki and then Ochako throws her jacker over as a decoy so she could get behind him and it works.

then Bakugou turns around and blows her off, she goes flying back.

the class comments on how mean and cruel bakugou is being and how Ochako doesn't have a chance.

do they seriously doubt her that much?

"I can't watch!" Jiro covers her eyes and then Mineta calls Katsuki a sadist.

explosions keep going off and Ochako keeps coming at him, I take a closer look and I see that she's touching all of the chunks of concrete that is flying up from Katsuki. my eyes follow as the ground goes up in the air and its all floating above the arena, no one else has seemed to notice this yet.

the class all has concerned looks on their faces and then someone in the crowd shouts about how the teachers should step in and I stand up angrily earning some stares from my classmates.

then one of the pros in the crowd starts yelling at Bakugo about how he's being shameful, then the crowd starts to "boo" Bakugou.

I can hear Zashi say he agrees with what there says an then he's interrupted my dad,

"where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a Pro? Because if you're being serious, you can just go home and hangup your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career." Dad says to the crowd.

"y/n, do you know what he's talking about?" Izuku asks me.

"yea, just listen to him." I say shortly.

"Bakugou's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponents strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top." Dad explains.

"it amazes me about how much you guys doubt Ochako." I say to the class and they all looked shocked. "if you would have been paying attention you would've say what she was doing." I look up to the hug rocks in the air.

"y/n-" Izuku says embarrassed.

Ochako releases the rocks and they all come falling down.

Bakugou sets off one huge explosion and disintegrates all of the rocks about to hit him, making Ochako fall back once again, he charges at her and she gets back up but then falls on the ground and doesn't get back up.

"its too much." Tenya says shocked.

"Yeah. she's way past her limit." Izuku says in the same tone.

Ochako starts to crawl over to Bakugou and then Nem walks over to here and announces that Bakugou advances.

"she did her best and thats all that matters." I say tell them.

Zashi announces we're all taking a quick brake and we're moving on to next round.

I sit back down and then Bakugou comes over to us.

"for real dude, I don't know how you were able to to aim a powerful blast at frail girl like that. I had to hold back with y/n." Kaminari brags.

"yea right dumbass, Ochako isn't frail. Didn't you see her carry on even with Katsuki's powerful blast? I know you wouldn't of been able too." I snap at him.

"I defiantly wouldn't call that girl frail." Bakugou mumbles under his breathe.

"it's disappointing, really. how you could have so little confidence in your classmates." I get up and glare at everyone who made negative comments about Ochako.

"y/n." Tenya looks up at me from his seat.

"If I was out there fighting Bakugou, I bet you guys wouldn't of been saying that shit. just because she hasn't had the chance to prove herself to you guys yet, doesn't mean that you can just say that stuff about her!" I yell and then start to walk away from everyone.

"Y/n w- where are you going?!" Izuku gets up.

"don't worry about it." I say shortly.

I walk over to the stairs that I came from before and jog down them, I make it to the hallway that leads to dad and Zashi's observation room.

I knock on the door and Zashi opens it for me and lets me in.

"what's up, we saw you yelling at your classmates. you ok?" He asks concerned.

"there just doubting Ochako and calling Bakugou a bad guy and neither of them deserve it, like during the whole they were talking about how Ochako's too weak to fight Bakugou." I tell them and dad looks at me.

"thats exactly what the crowd was doing too." he says sternly.

"it's annoying." I say and then I go over and give dad a hug and he tries to hug me back, but is stopped by his cast.

"I didn't know you were such a crowd pleaser." Dad jokes.

"yea, we asked for a flashy fight and you sure gave it to us!!" Zashi yells.

"yea, I need to make a good first impression so I can just focus on doing my best on the rest of the rounds." I laugh.

"what was with the cheer leader outfits?" Zashi asks as he plays with his mustache.

"some boys in the class tricked us into thinking that we had to wear those, and I was about to call and ask you guys about it but then I was dragged into the locker rooms, the other girls didn't want to get in trouble, so they changed." I explain.

"who was it? i'll have to talk to them." Dad says seriously.

"Mineta and Kaminari, I think it was more Mineta though." I tell both of them.

"we'll handle it, don't worry y/n!!" Zashi runs over and hugs me.

"thanks." I say and he swings me around.

"who am I up against next?" I ask and he lets go of me.

"its the rematch with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, Midoriya versus Todoroki, iida versus shiozki, You versus Tokoyami!!" he screams as he reads off the paper and I let out a sigh of relief.

"is there a problem?" Dad asks confused.

"no there isn't, i'm just glad i'm not fighting one of my close friends." Im glad im not fighting my boyfriend. "i'm going to go back to my class, have fun up here, and Zashi give me some nice commentary, the assassin thing sounded cool." I smile and then give dad a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

"WE KNOW YOU CAN WIN Y/N!!" Zashi screams and I smile even more.

I walk back to where everyone is sitting and they all stare at me.

"where did you go?" Jiro asks plainly.

"I went and saw my dad." I respond and then I go sit down next to Tenya and Izuku.

"y/n, your back!" izuku smiles and I look over at Tenya and he has a very focused look on his face.

"hey guys." I say quietly.

"y/n, you shouldn't run off like that, it worries me." he responds passionately.

"you could have run after me." I smile and we both laugh. "Hey Izuku isn't your match next?" I ask.

"y- yea, after Kirishima and Tetsutetsu." he responds and with that Zashi calls back the crowd. "ill see you guys later." he smiles and then gets up and walks away.

"hey Tenya, you ok?" I ask lovingly.

"Yes, just shocked is all, about the whole Uraraka ordeal." he straightens up and looks at me.

"she'll be fine, she's probably feeling a little sad right now. but i'll make it up to her." I say seriously.

"what are you thinking of doing?" he asks intrigued."

"I remember her saying that she doesn't have a lot of money, so maybe I could take her out shopping or whatever if she'll let me." I shrug and put my head on his shoulder.

"y/n should you be doing that then? your father could see!" he whisper yells.

"its fine for now." I say quietly and look back to the ring and see Kirishima and Tetsutetsu get ready to arm wrestle.

Zashi starts the match and both the guys start yelling at each other.

Kirishima powers through and wins, Nem tells the crowd he won.

we all prepare for the next round: Izuku VS Todoroki.

"the next round is going to be interesting." I yawn.

"yea, Midoriya will probably have to resort to using his quirk." Tenya says focused.

"hey guys, ready for the next match?" Kirishima runs over and sits next to me.

"i'm tired, i'll probably fall asleep midway through." I close my eyes.

"y/n, you shouldn't be sleeping! we need to learn from the matches!" Tenya chops the air and I can feel the wind on my face from it.

"just tell me about it later." I shift in my seat to get more comfortable.

"I mean Mr. Aizawa sleeps during class, and he's a teacher." I hear Kirishima say.

"wait y/n is asleep?" I hear someone say from behind.

"This is disrespectful to your classmates!" Tenya says but gives up on trying to wake me.

I get woken up by Tenya screaming about something, Ochako is probably back. then I fall back asleep.

I can hear the screaming from the arena, then I feel a huge gust of wind come my way and my hair goes flying up and then I fully wake up again but don't move.

"huh?" I can hear say.

I then remember that I have the huge scar along the side of my face and I can't help but furrow my eyes brows, Tenya noticed it and then gently took some of my hair and covered it.

he's so sweet!

"its from the USJ attack, she's not to fond of it." he tells Kirishima respectfully and it sounds like he understands.

I slightly open my eyes and see that Izuku's yelling at Todoroki and one of his arms is completely bruised and on one of his hands all his fingers are broken.

they charge at each other and Midoriya lands a punch on him, damn.

Todoroki goes flying back and then Izuku starts desperately yelling at him about something, then Todoroki sets himself on fire and I jump up.

"Y/n you alright?" tenya puts a hand on my shoulder.

"yea, just surprised. thats all." I rub my eyes.

Endeavor starts shouting from the crowd and I look at him in disgust,

then Izuku and Todoroki start to go after each other again and I see Cementos move to put some walks in between then and then I see Nemuri rip part of her sleeve and then purple mist comes off her, I copy her quirk, I could use it on Tokoyami.

the impact from both the attacks against the cement walls lights up the whole stadium and cements goes flying everywhere, along with huge amounts of wind, my hair goes flying up once again and I smile.

"Izuku helped him." I smile with admiration for Izuku.

the ring fills with smoke and the wind stops.

the fog clears and we see Midoriya on the other side of the field on the ground, Nem then announces he's out of bounds and Todoroki wins.

all of us glance over to see Shouto out of breathe and some of his clothing burned off.

"that was inspiring." I say bluntly and everyone looks away from them and stares at me.

"you sure your ok y/n? you don't normally give compliments unless its to Iida." Ockako asks cautiously.

"yea, you sure you're ok?" Kirishima asks shocked.

"i'm fine." I reply.

"we should do visit Deku, they just took him into the nurses!!" Ochako sings and then gets up from her seat.

"I agree!" Tenya gets up and then I follow.

Half of the class walks over to the temporary nurses office and slams the door open. we walk in and see toshinori in his small form. they wont recognize him.

"Are you ok? Oh. its nice to meet you, sir." Ochako says to him.

"uh, yea." Yagi says awkwardly.

"He's in no state for visitors. oh y/n your here!!" recovery girl tells us.

"hey, you guys. Shouldn't you be watching the matches?" Izuku says weakly.

"the stage was far too damaged. they're taking a quick break to repair it now." Tenya says and he grabs my hand.

"Izuku, your match against Todoroki was impressive." I say monotony and his eyes widen.

"you should just like Mr. Aizawa." Mineta says weirded out.

"your much too noisy. I know you're worried, but I've got to focus on surgery now." the old lady tries to get us to leave.

"Surgery!!" everyone else screams.

"go on get out of here, except y/n your welcome anytime. I need to give you a check up." she waves her hands around.

"I was just in the hospital, i'm good." I try to smile at her.

everyone asked their concerned questions, but finally we all leave, and I wave at Toshi before walking out and he waves back with a smile.

"I have to get going to the waiting room." Tenya says as the class makes it back to our seating. area.

"your fighting the girl with the vines for hair, right?" Ochako asks.

"Yes, shiozaki!" Tenya informs her proudly.

"ill walk you down there again." I tell him as we're still holding hands.

"Thank you, y/n. your match is after me though, you should get back into the swing after your nap." he smiles and we walk into the elevator.

"I know, I know. thanks for letting me sleep on you, I needed it." I say and then he rubs the back of my. hand with his thumb.

"my pleasure, y/n! I will always be here, my shoulder is always there for you to sleep on!" he says loud and proud, then the elevator door opens and we walk out.

"go win this one babe." I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, he gives me a kiss on the forehead and hugs me back.

we hear the announcement for him to get on the court so I pull away.

"ill be back soon." he smiles and then walks off to the exit.

I let out a content sigh and I silently walk back to the elevator and then walk back to my seat, I sit next to kirishima and then Tokoyami is a few seats over.

Zashi starts the match and immediately the girl uses her vines and tries to grab onto Tenya, he quickly dodges them and then pushes her out of the ring.

"that was fast." Kiri says simply.

"Yea a lot faster than his other match." Denki chimes in.

"its my turn now." I get up from my seat and so does Tokoyami.

"good luck guys!!" Kirishima gives us a thumbs up and I nod.

"I look forward to fighting you y/n." Tokoyami says seriously as we walk towards the exits.

"same here Tokoyami." I put my hands up to my scarf to make sure that it was in the right place.

I take out my phone and then drop Momo's quirk, then get an old picture of Shinsou and copy his brain washing quirk.

then I walk into the hallway that leads out to the field.

"There both extremely talented, both from the hero course, and both very scary!!! its y/n Aizawa from the hero course!! versus Fumikage Tokoyami!!" Zashi sings.

I find the general studies area and make eye contact with Shinsou and wink at him and he winks back, knowing what i'm doing.

"Ready!!? Begin!!" Zashi screams and I stay still,

"hey dark shadow, what's it like living inside Tokoyami?" I ask as he appears from Tokoyami's midsection.

"Don't answer that!!" he screams.

"huh? what do you mean?" Dark shadow says in a weird voice and I smile and then his eyes turn white as I put him under my control.

"what? Did y/n brainwash dark shadow!?" Zashi yells to the crowd.

"dark shadow don't come out for the rest of the match." I command and he disappears.

"Dammit!" Tokoyami screams than runs at me.

I start to use Nem's quirk and he can see the purple mist come off of me so he covers his beak with his hand.

"Now she's using Midnights quirk!!!!" Zashi sings.

I put a hand over my nose because i'm not ammue to it like Nem is and I charge after Tokoyami, I stop putting out the toxins and then I uncover my face.

Tokoyami goes in for a punch and I duck, then step forward and punch him in the stomach where dark shadow is and he coughs, but stays standing.

I distract him with a right hook while I use todoroki's ice from my feet and then quickly freeze him, making it so he cant move.

"Tokoyami has been immobilized, y/n advances to the finals!!" She yells proudly.

"sorry." I say calmly as I melt the ice and then help Tokoyami get out of it.

"no need, that was amazing, how did you know that brain washing would work on dark shadow?" Tokoyami says respectfully.

"i've seen that he has a mind of his own, so he must have his own consciousness. And Shinsou's quirk can dominate anything that answers his questions. thats how I found out, I didn't want to risk using erasure because I don't know if that would work on him." I say and then I release Dark shadow from my hold.

"your very smart y/n, no wonder you got in through recommendations." he says as we walk off the field.

"thank you, Tokoyami. you're very talented, I wouldn't be able to put up with Dark shadow." I laugh.

"hey!!" the shadow yells as he appears.

me and Tokoyami laugh and then before we were about to head up to the class I heard something in the locker rooms.

"hey you go on ahead, i'll be there in a sec." I say and then walk over to the classes room and Tokoyami nods.

I open the door and see that Tenya is on the phone,

"Hey, are you there, Tensei? its Tenya." he says into the phone and It goes straight to voice mail."oh, well. We'll talk soon, brother." he adds kind off sadly.

"is Tensei not answering there phone?" I asked concerned.

"No, he must be busy on a mission right now, i'll call again in a little while." he puts his phone in his pocket.

"I know how it feels, I always get worried when dad doesn't answer the phone when he's out on missions." I tell him.

"i'm sure he's ok, let's go watch the matches." he smiles and grabs my hand a little tighter than usual as we walk back up to class.

It's Bakugou against Kirishima.

"Midoriya! I take it that you're surgery must of gone well. I'm glad." Tenya says as we walk over to the. railing that Izuku is standing at.

"Yeah, thank you. and congrats on your guys wins." he says shyly.

"i'm up against todoroki, I watched your fight with him closely. Maybe I can learn from it." he says seriously.

"yeah. is Ingenium excited that you've blown through the bracket? he must be so proud of his little brother." Izuku tells Tenya.

"Mh. Im not sure. I called him earlier but he was working." Tenya says sadly.

"oh. sorry." Izuku apologizes.

"No. its for the best. When we do talk maybe I'll get to tell him I won." Tenya starts to smile. "Ingenium is an unmatched commander who honors the hero code." he says proudly but then is interrupted by Zashi screaming.

"Kirishima has been knocked out! Bakugou is the winner!!" Nem yells.

"y/n that means your f- fishing Kacchan." Izuku says timidly.

"yea I guess it does." I shrug.

"your not freaked out at all!" Tenya asks concerned.

"I know I probably wont win, but theres no point in not trying." I tell them.

"Did you see what he did to Uraraka?! what if he does that to you!!!" Tenya cries as he grabs my shoulders.

"trust me he won't." I smirk. "if i'm going down, it's not with out a fight." my smirk turns into one of dads manic smiles.

"y/n, just be careful. Kacchan is not going to hold back." Izuku says worriedly.

"good, I don't want him too." I cross my arms. "Tenya we need to get back down there your match is starting soon."

"right! we're off." he grabs my hand once again and strides down the hall and I wave bye at izuku.

"i'm sure Tensei is going to be so proud of you Tenya, you've made It so far." I say trying to make him feel better.

"Thank you, love." he looks down at me with a sincere loving smile as we make to the exit.

I wrap my arms around his waist and he hugs me back.

"I believe in you, and i'll try and call Tensei." I smile up at him and he blushes.

"ill be back soon, here's my phone incase he calls back." he hands my his phone and then we reluctantly separate and he heads out.

I walk into the classes waiting room and then sit at one of the tables, I set Tenya's phone down in front of me then take mine out of my pocket and call tensei.

"hey, its y/n. I was just wondering if you saw Tenya's calls? we're getting worried, please call back as soon as you can. Bye Tensei, be safe." I leave him a voicemail since he didn't answer.

"hm." I say to myself and then put my phone next to Tenya's and then look up at the TV thats showing his fight.

Todoroki surrounds him with ice and then Tenya jumps over it and tries to kick Todoroki but he dodges, he goes in for another kick and Todoroki falls to the ground.

Tenya then picks him up by the shirt and starts to run with him to the edge of the court, then Todoroki covers Tenya's enginies with ice and then freezes the ground under them, and his arm.

Ten is completely covered in ice and can't move so that means Todoroki wins.

"DAMMIT!!" I stand up and knock the chair over in the proses, I look over to see bakugou in the door way watching me have my fit.

"I didn't know you had a temper." he smirks.

"the more you know." I mumble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
143K 3.3K 14
fair warning ; this book is nearly 4 years old, from 2020. it contains a lot of cringe anime tiktok references and overall a lot of cringe, so if tha...
452K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
204K 7.1K 21
Working as UA's resident therapist and counselor has meant you've seen and had to deal with lots of traumas. Being a student at UA wasn't easy, but n...