A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! 🥳🥳

Chapter 76

9.4K 272 215
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 76- Rescue Training With A Twist!

This OVA episode takes place between the USJ attack and sports festival!

You struggled against the muzzle that was strapped on your face.

You really didn't wanted to go do anything that involved the class since the USJ attack. But since Principle Nezu explained that they held custody against you, you needed to follow the class with rescue training. You resisted of course, tried to escape, but they ended up tying you up and a muzzle on you. And since you don't have a costume you had to wear a gym uniform.

And you're about to Mcfreakin loose it.

"P-Please (Y/N), if you stop struggling maybe you get the muzzle off soon!" Izuku tried to comfort you.
"Stupid humans, stupid school, why do I need this muzzle anyway?!" You growled.
"Shut up you Lizard Bastard! This is what happens when you're being an extra!" Bakugou scowled at you, making you growl back.

"Wait until I take this muzzle off! I'll bite you a new one!" You threatened, but stopped when you saw Aizawa glaring at you.
"Well that happened, but class is still class! So let's begin with rescue training!" Thirteen said happily. You rolled your eyes and sat down still mumbling.

"Are you still moving Sensei?" Uraraka asked worriedly.
"My back still hurts a bit, but you should've seen Aizawa at the nurse room!" They chuckled as Aizawa grumbled.
"Let's start with class already. We're wasting time. Midoriya grab (L/N)," He mumbled turning to walk off.

"Um, Aizawa-Sensei!" The teacher stopped and turn to face him.
"Allmight is supposed to meet us as well, is he alright?" He asked.
"I don't know, forget about him." He simply said and walked off.
Izuku only nodded and gently grabbed your arm. You glared for a moment, but softened and walked with them.

'I don't care about anyone here in this stupid school, but Zuku-kun is the only one I trust.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's start now! Four students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg, another will be in shock, and the last one will be worried." Thirteen explained as you all were near a cliff.

Kaminari and Kirishima looked down.
"That's a deep drop man," Kaminari gulped. Iida immediately ran over and shouted at the bottom saying that they'll save them.
"Let's save them! Let's do our best you two!" Uraraka shouted to you and Izuku with a smile. You blushed and looked away, as she was too close for your comfort.

'Humans are always up in your face,' You thought.
"Now then! The injured students will be... You four!" Thirteen pointed at you, Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka.
"Huh? Us?" You asked nervously. You didn't wanted to be an injured. You're a dragon after all, no human should care for you, you care for yourself!

"Can you at least take the restraints and muzzle off?!" You shouted out.
"No, now go," Aizawa bluntly said, making you groan. You four made your way to the bottom and Iida started to explain.
"Now! Let's try out best to look injured!" He said a little too happy.
"O-only pretend!" Izuku stammered.

"(L/N), what are you doing?" Uraraka asked as you walked off from the group and laid down.
"Our job is to look injured. I'll be the one in shock, leave me alone," You sighed and rested your head against the ground.
"What's wrong with her Midoriya?" Iida asked him.

"O-oh! Well, she uh, hasn't been around any other humans except my mom and I. So she doesn't like it when all of the sudden she's stuck here in UA filled with humans with superpowers," He rubbed his neck.
"A-Actually, she doesn't really want to be here at all. And this isn't really a good first impression for her," Izuku sighed.

"I see, so we must give her a best experience then!" Iida chopped the air.
"Yeah! Make the rescue training fun!" Uraraka smiled. You heard their conversation and sighed. You heard Tokoyami going down from the cliff and Iida started his injury act.
"And (L/N) is in shock! She can't move! You gotta help!" He shouted. You snorted at his acting as you felt someone picking you up.

You jerked but stopped as you saw a shadow shaped as a bird.
"Dark Shadow, bring her to the stretcher," You heard Tokoyami say. You said nothing but shake a little.

"I hope you're gonna be okay (L/N)! Please be okay!" Iida dramatically mourned. You finally gave out a chuckle at that, making Izuku smile.

'At least she's having a little fun,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now onto the next training scenario! Unlike the first training, there's different situations." Thirteen explained as you all were near messed up buildings.
"The injured can be anywhere and we don't know in what state they may be. You'll have eight minutes to spread out and five of you will be rescuing,"

"The other 16 must hide in whichever place they wish. Eight of the hidden must not speak," Thirteen finished.
'So a game of hide and seek. My dad showed me that game when I was little.' You thought, smiling fondly at the memory.
"Ok, the five that will search are you!" They pointed at you, Uraraka, Mineta, Bakugou, and Izuku.

"Why do I have to do it with Deku and Lizard bastard?!" Bakugo yelled out.
"We can't help it, it's an Anime Festa," Uraraka replied.
"What the hell is even that?!" Bakugou shouted.

Mineta started to mumbled about carrying the girls so you wrapped him with your tail and banged him against the ground.
'Why are humans like this?' You sighed.
"Let's begin!" Thirteen gave thumbs up.
"Can I take off the muzzle now?!" You groaned.

"No,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys! Let's search nearby!" Izuku said smiling, but was cut off by Bakugou.
"There's no need Deku! Follow me garbage!" He shouts and flew off with his explosions, making Mineta fall back.
"What's up with that guy?!" He whined.

"Never mind that, we should search for the ones who can speak nearby," You sighed.
"Right," Uraraka and Izuku nodded as you split off.
You and Uraraka were walking around and heard someone yell.
"Over there (Y/N)!" You nodded and tried to turn into your dragon form, but the muzzle was still on.

'Dammit!' You sighed and lifted up some rubble as Uraraka helped you.
"That's so cool (Y/N)!" She smiled at you. You smiled softly and lifted up Jiro.
"Thanks, I though you'll never find me," She grinned. You paused and sniff the air.
"What is it (L/N)?" Jiro asked.

"There's this scent, it smells like-" You were cut off by a shout.
"Jiro! Uraraka! (L/N)! Watch out!" You three turn to see Iida running yo and pushing the two away.

A hug explosion was heard and you covered them with your wings to protect them.
'What the... another villain?' You thought worriedly.
"Was he hiding?!" Jiro asked in shock.
"It can't be! Todoroki!" Uraraka fried out as the villain was holding Todoroki in one hand.

'The strongest human in this class was taken down. This villain is a big threat,' You scowled and turned in your human form. The villain then stomped and made a big hole on the ground and knocked the buildings away.

"Everyone hurry and run!" Thirteen yelled out, but then Bakugou charged at the villain and attacked.
"You guys run, I'll destroy this villain," He smirked.
"Don't be an idiot Kacchan!" You shouted at him.

"Shut it Lizard bastard!" Bakugou charged again and the villain kept dodging him. The class started to fight too, but the villain was resisting and basically used Todoroki as a ragdoll.
"Wait, I have an idea! but first," You held in plasma in your mouth and made the muzzle explode.

"Finally! Now Izuku!" Izuku turned and you licked his gloved hand.
"(Y-Y/N)! I'm not hurt!" He stammered.
"My saliva doesn't only heal, it sticks and flammable," His eyes widen and smiled at the idea.

"Mineta, give me a ball!" Mineta obeyed and it stuck on the saliva.
"Asui! Give me a good throw!" Izuku ran and Asui wrapped her tongue around his waist.
"Call me Tsu!" She threw him and he managed to grab Todoroki and stuck the ball on the villain.

Izuku took off his glove and aimed his hand to the villain as you held on your plasma. You both released, but the villain merely blocked the attack.
"It didn't do anything?!" Izuku groaned at his injured finger.

"Step aside weaklings!" Bakugo charged and sent a big explosion at the villain.
"Diiieeee!!!" Bakugo yelled out as the villain was swept off and hit a rock with the balls on it.
(I was not about to type Mineta's Balls Ù^Ú)

"We did it!" Uraraka smiled and hugged you, making you blushed and looked away. Izuku frowned at that, but quickly smiled. Bakugo started to walk towards the villain with an evil smirk.
"Time to finish this," He said, making the villain panic. The scent came back and you finally recognized it.

"Wait a minute..." You pushed Bakugou out of the way and started to sniff at the 'villain'.
"W-what are you doing hero?!" The 'villain' demanded. You ignored him as you grabbed the mask and pulled, revealing Allmight.
"I Am Here!" He smiled. Your eyes widen at that and so did the other students.

"WHAAAAAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You idiot Hero! They all thought you were a real villain and Kacchan was about to kill you!" You scolded Allmight, who was still stuck.
"I'm sorry!" He pleased but you wacked him on the head.
"Restrain yourself (L/N)!" Iida chopped the air and tried to pull you away. You sighed and turn to Izuku.

"Zuku-kun are you okay?" You asked the bushy human. He gave you thumbs up and you licked his finger so it'll heal.
"Midoriya, my boy," You wacked Allmight on the head again.

"This class..." Izuku looked up at you as you gave him a smile.
"Isn't that bad, I think I'll like it," He smiled back and sighed in relief at you liking this training so far.

"I also like I no longer have that stupid muzzle on me!"

"You gotta put it back on (L/N),"

"I'll break your arm again if you do!"
________________________________
AAAAAAAAH OVA EPISODES ARE MY FAVORITE!! The Zombie OVA is next y'all! So stay tune

Also got fanart!

Dragongirl07123

And art from me!

Y'all want a Brainwash chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 260 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
13.3K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
164K 5.3K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
1M 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...