Chapter 80

Chapter 80- Unexpected Rescue

This is a part 2 from the last chapter!

The three of you walked through the halls, fully seeing the path since the lights went back on.
"Todoroki, (Y/N), why did the emergency lights come on?" Tokoyami asked.
"Someone either fixed the emergency power, or they sent Denki to it," You guessed.
"Kaminari huh?" You nodded as you flicked your tail.

"I'm sure someone was telling Kaminari what to do. The ones who could think that quickly are Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, (Y/N) but she's here, and one more person," Todoroki pipped up.

'I think we all know who that is,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ground started to shake again and more rubble fell down from the ceiling. You blasted some away with plasma and Todoroki froze the rest.
"Bakugo?" Tokoyami asked.
"We don't know when something else will collapse, what's he thinking?" Todoroki slightly grumbled.
"Knowing him, he probably found the citizen and is blasting things away to get to them," You explained listening in closely.
"It came from a floor under," You mumbled crouching down.

"Floor B6, the lowest floor," Tokoyami said as you shrugged.
"Guess so, that could be the most unstable," You said.
"Bakugo was the one who started the power back on, don't tell me he's continuing the rescue training under these conditions." Todoroki realized.
"It's Kacchan, he isn't someone who gives up even in situations like these," You grinned.

"Todoroki! (Y/N)!" Tokoyami yelled, making you both turn and see water spilling out from the walls.
"Oh great," You groaned as the three of you ran up through the hole and into the middle of the floor center.
"Tokoyami, (Y/N), break the floor with Dark Shadow and your plasma blast.
"But won't Dark Shadow go out of control again?" You asked a little worried for your bird hero in training.

"Don't worry," Todoroki held up his flame so you both nodded as Dark Shadow came out and you sent a plasma blast onto the ground. Once it broke Todoroki sent out a big spike of ice and looked down below. You broke into a smile seeing Kirishima, Kaminari, and Bakugo.
"Come on you three, and training dummy, lets go!" You shouted down.

"(Y/N)!!" The two of them said happily as Bakugo growled.
"Who asked for your help?!" He shouted, making Kaminari looked at him in disbelief.
"Come on Kacchan! It's either this or drowning pathetically in a small pool mall." You mocked, hoping that will get him to come up, and it worked.

"I'll show you who'll drown pathetically!" He snarled stomping through the water. The three of them finally got up and they thanked you for finding them, well except for Bakugo of course.
"There's no time to relax now, the water isn't stopping anytime soon," You said in a serious tone looking down.
"I'll freeze it to hold it back. In the meantime, you guys get out of here, " Todoroki explained.