Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - New 'Student'

Izuku and Allmight were sitting on their beds while recovery girl and Tsukauchi talked to them

"Thank you recovery girl, Tsukauchi," Allmight smiles at them.
"Oh and by the way, Young Midoriya?" Izuku looked at Allmight.

"Tsukauchi and I want to ask you a couple of questions concerning the dragon hero,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're body ached in pain, your mouth dry from lack of water, and wings sore. You felt something tightly binding your body. You opened your eyes to see a white room with something stuck in your arm. Your vision was much for clear you in front of you was the human named either 'Eraserhead' or 'Aizawa'.
'I'm gonna guess the second name is his real one' you thought.

Other heroes surrounded you, staring at you cautiously. And Aizawa holding you with stiff cloth, and those weird chains were in your front legs, though still in your dragon form, 20 ft tall and these humans managed to fit you in this room, not to mention they wrapped this clothi ng on you.

"Hello!" Your focus was now on this bear-mouse thing. You tilted your head in confusion.
"You are in the UA nursing room, and we've come to ask you some questions," he explained. You sweat dropped about how happy he was, but you couldn't say anything because of your dragon form.

You grunted a little, trying to hint you can't speak right now.
"Can you not speak? We've put on some quirk-nullifying handcuffs, but incredibly, you didn't turn in a human." He explained.
'So that's what it is' you shook your head implying you can't speak.
"Well, is there any way we can communicate?"

You closed your eyes and concentrated. You glowed and started to shrink. The heroes lifted their fists, ready to fight.
"Wait," Nezu says. You stopped shrinking and you stared at them, while they stared at you with dumbfounded looks.
'Wait, so this kid was the mysterious dragon hero all along?! Plot twist!!' They all thought but Nezu, who smiled even more.

'So this little listener was a hero, who would've known?'

'This kid was strong enough to at least put up a fight with Nomu, while I broke my arms in a matter of seconds facing it.'

'What a cutie, being all heroic in public, but is so timid at the hands of us, hot.'

"So now can you speak?" You nodded.
"Yeah..." you mumbled.
"Aizawa, let them go," he commanded. Aizawa was hesitant, but let go of you.
"Now then, what is your name? We've checked on our city report and there's nothing that was related to you" He asked.

'There's no way of lying to them, if they managed to stop the Nomu, they can sure as hell stop me' you thought.
"(Y/N) (L/N), female Nightlight dragon" you said twitching your ears.
"She's telling them truth," Tsukauchi said nodding.
"My name is Nezu, and these are pro heroes. Now, do you have any family?" You hesitated, should you tell them where they are?