Chapter 77

Chapter 77- Don't You Hate It When Your Friends Turn Into Zombies?

This OVA takes place between Hero Killer and Hero's Camp!

You were doodling little drawings of your siblings during class as you were bored out of your mind. Your missing wing side kept twitching and you were dying.
"It's a little sudden, but for our next hero course, but four hero-course students from Isami high school will be joining us as special guests." Aizawa tiredly said. Then four students in a different uniform came in and stood next to the front.

The class started to talk and you heard mineta talk about the girls. Kaminari flirted and you started to chuckle. Aizawa glared at the class and you all soon quieted down.
"Introduce yourselves,"
"Oh course! We'll be running the exercise with you today. I'm Kashiko Sekigai," The white haired girl with glass said with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Dadan Tadan, pleasure you meet you," The brown haired boy said while patting his head with a cloth.
'Aww, shy child,' You thought.
"I'm Fujimi," The blue haired boy tsked. He glared at the class and you immediately felt a familiar vibe.

"There was another one here..." The girl hiding behind Sekigai lifted her head and it was a girl with red hair and a lizard head. Asui immediately got up and hugged the girl.

"Tsu!"

"Habuko!"

Your eyes widen as a smile went up.
"Another reptilian!" You said happily with your tail wagging. Mongoose looked at you and started to shout.
"YOU'RE THE DRAGON HERO! WHY WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH ME?! I LOOK SO WEIRD!!" You sweat dropped and simply smiled.

"We can still be friends no matter what we look like," She started to tear up and hugged you.
"Ribbit, Yay! Another friend Habuko!" Asui smiled. The class felt uneasy with her presence, but you felt a warm aura with her.
"Hey Mongoose, don't get all friendly with these UA guys!" Fujimi scowled.

"What did you say?! You Isamishit baby!!" Bakugou shouted. You flinched and realized what that familiar aura was
'Another Kacchan?' You thought confused and a little scared.
"Shut it Bakugou, Iida show the Isami students the changing room." Aizawa said bluntly.

"Yes sir!" The class got up and Bakugo and Fujimi butted heads in anger. The class were a little unnerved so you tried to push them back.
"Hey, how about we try and play friendly during this training course?" You gave them a nervous smile.

"How about to mind your business Lizard bastard?!" Fujimi Shouted at you. You froze and your brain was processing on what he said.
"W-what?" You then heard another shout.
"Oi! What the hell did you say?! Only I get to call her Lizard bastard!!" Bakugou snarled pulling your arm and taking you away from Fujimi.

"Two Kacchans. Two times the anger, what is going on? Is Odin punishing us?" You said absolutely confused as Uraraka dragged you away.

"Maybe let's get you away from this tension,"