Chapter 57

Chapter 57- A Voice Of Harmony

You yawned as you, Izuku, Uraraka, Asui, and Kirishima walked in the dorms after another study course

"Hey everyone," You waved to the class.
"Hey you guys! You're just in time!" Hagakure said.
"Yeah we're doing a pop concert performance!," Ashido explained.

"So, Jiro is the base and Yaoyorozu is on the keyboard, those are good ideas, but Bakugou as the drums is, ehh," Uraraka tilted her hand.
"You got a problem with it?!" He yelled. You all shook your heads as you thought for a moment.
"Wasn't there supposed to be a lead singer?" Asui asked.
"Oh, we don't know who it'll be," Jiro said, making you confused.
"I thought you'll be it Kyoka," you said.

"What?" She asked blushing.
"Yeah! You're a great singer!" Hagakure said happily. Mineta, Kirishima, and Aoyama wanted to sing, but they sounded off.
"Come on Kyoka, do it for us please," you smiled at her and gave her a mic you randomly found. She blushed and sighed, getting close to the mic.

You know everyone, want to sparkle.
Like the stars in the night sky.
In this wondrous place.

Filled with all the dreams.
I've been wishing for.
For the chance.

Your eyes widen as you felt your heart went fast at her voice. It was filled with softness and light.
'Oh Odin, dad isn't the only bicon right now' You thought.
"Wow that was awesome!" Ashido said smiling.
"Great voice Jiro!" Iida chopped his hand. Jiro blushed and crossed her arms.

"Y-yeah, well, I won't do this unless we do a duet! I'm not doing this alone," She said.
"Really? Who else?" Yaoyorozu asked. You were in your thoughts.
'Based what I seen in, no one else is this can sing. Others are too shy to sing at all. Or maybe they dont sing on purpose. I mean that's could be a possibility, but if so why can't-' you looked up to see the class staring at you.

"What?"

"You could be the duet for Jiro," Sero said smiling to you. You paused for a moment.
"Oh no no no no, I don't sing at all. Even if I did, I sound really bad," you shook your head in denial.
"Don't be silly (Y/N)! Remember what you sang to your siblings? You sounded so sweet!" Izuku said.
"Like an angel from above mon cheri," Aoyama held out his hand.

"N-no, I really don't think I'm good enough," you said.
"Come on (Y/N), do it for us please," Jiro said repeating what you said to her. You laughed a little and grabbed the mic. You thought about a song to sing, and you closed your eyes.

All of my life
I thought I was right
Looking for something new

Stuck in my ways
Like old-fashioned days
But all the roads led me to you