Chapter 84

Chapter 84- Why Are You Immune Of All People?! Part 2

You carefully landed around the city, and slowly looked around

"What happened? Was there some sort of virus?" Kota asked.
"If there was a virus, 80% of the population will not make it because some humans are dumb," You shrugged, making the kids nod.

You walked around, trying to find at least one person that isn't like Aoyama and Ojiro. A noise made the three of you jump and you turn to see Iida.
"Tenya..." You cautiously said, seeing his red glowing eyes.
"(Y/N)... be my bride..." He croaked out, walking in an abnormal manner. You noticed his leg engine being activated, so you got ready.

He charged at you, making you sent a plasma blast at one of his engines. The loud sound made everyone that was hiding come out. You saw city people and your class walking around you.
"Stay back, I will not hesitate to attack, even if you're my friends," You said, looking around to make sure they're not close.

You noticed that even Izuku was possessed.
'Damn, not even Zuku-kun's main protagonist armor saved him,' You thought sadly.
"Your neck... (Y/N)... it looks so good," Todoroki licked his lips.
'My neck has already gone through some things, and I'm not talking about romantically,' You thought as you looked up to see a man on a building. He was tall, pale skin, and white hair.

He looked down at you and smirked.
"We meet again, Night Fury," You blankly stared at him.
"May I ask, whomst the fuck are you?" You asked, covering Eri's and Kota's ears.
"Ah, playing dumb are we? No matter, with your rider gone, I can finally make peace with the world, and kill you once and for all," He said darkly.

Your eyes wide as you realized who he was.
"Grimmel," You said.
"So you do remember me. And what's this? Offspring? A surprise, but it'll make this hunt more exciting," You spread your wings to cover your kids.
"Come on Night Fury, maybe I'll exchange your life for your offspring over there, then you'll die alone," He offered
"I will never give them up," You scowled, making Grimmel laugh.

"Then I will destroy everything you love," Grimmel whistled, making everyone who was possessed charge at you. You quickly sent a plasma blast and turned invisible, your wings covering your kids.
"PREPARE YOURSELF DRAGON!! FOR I AM THE NIGHT FURY KILLER!!" He shouted.

You zig zagged all over the city, and turn the corner to bump into someone again, making you fall and drop your kids.
"What are- oh, it's just you dragon rookie," You stared to see Endeavor. You scrambled up and held your arm in front of you, making purple flames.

"Endeavor, say something to prove that you're not possessed," You said.
"Possessed? If this is some Halloween prank, it's not funny," He glared at you, making you lower your arm.
"Great, your not possessed. But why you of all people?" You mumbled.