Chapter 66

Chapter 66- Into The Hidden World

"Let's go Zuku-kun! Let's go!" You jumped around excitedly with your tail wagging happily

"Okay (Y/N), I'm ready!" Izuku laughed slightly grabbing his bag and closing his dorm room.
"Tenya! Kacchan! Shoto! Tsu! Ochaco! Koji! Fumikage! Let's go!" You shouted through the halls, racing down to the common area.

The group yawned and tiredly looked at you.
"(Y/N), it's almost 5 am, are we going out at this time?" Shoto mumbled. You stopped and turn around, ears drooping slightly.
"Sorry, I'm just excited. Dad Nezu allowed me to do this, and can bring only a handful of people with me, and you were the people I chose. Well, the people that could make it," You explained kicking the ground slightly.

"Come one guys, this will probably the only time (Y/N) can do this, do it for her," Uraraka said with a smile, looking at you picking up your bag.
"Uraraka is right! We must make (Y/N) happy after what she's been through!" Iida chopped the air slightly glaring at them.
"What are we waiting for then?" Koda asked fumbling with his hands.

"Let's go then,"

"Yay!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you want to take this break to visit your home?" Nezu asked you as you stood in front of his desk.
"Yes, ever since the moment I lost my wing, I always felt homesick and longed to see my home. I miss my family, not my family you met, the entire clan is my family," You explained looking down to the floor.

"There's this part of me that never left my home, and I want to seek for it Dad Nezu, the part that no one else knows," You sighed and rubbed your arm. Nezu simply stared at you and smiled.
"You may leave and visit," You looked up at him in surprise.
"Really?" Your tail slightly lifted up as he nodded.

"I was very worried when I heard the news on Nabu island, and relieved when I saw you, but I know for a fact that you tried to protect your classmates and the civilians. You need a break, and going to a place you know well, you feel safe, it's something I can't just deny," Nezu said getting off of his chair and walking up to you.

"All I want is for you to be safe (Y/N), and I know for a fact that you'll be safe back. You can take a handful of the most trusted people you know, and Eri as well, but you have to take care of all of them." He instructed.
"Thank you Dad Nezu! I really appreciate it!" You bowed as you know Nezu doesn't like being touched.

"You may leave next week, just find the ones who you'll take and get ready," He smiled at you.
"I will! Thank you Dad Nezu!" You ran off out the door and sprinted off to the dorms.