Chapter 82

Chapter 82- The Team Rocket Trio!

"Fly faster mommy!" Eri said with a big smile as she rode on your back in your dragon form

"Please don't! I have a weak stomach!" Sero groaned while holding on tight. You made a noise as if you were laughing, and went faster above the training base in ground beta. Nezu allowed the class to take lessons on riding you in any case of emergency, with the Eri as the supervisor of course.

"Alright (Y/N), Sero is going to jump off and maneuver around the city, on his signal you're going to catch him," Aizawa explained through the headpiece you had. You made a noise as Sero steadily stood on his legs.
"Okay! Just jump and catch, jump and catch, jump and catch," Sero said to himself hesitating to jump off of you. You turned your head to look at Eri and titled it, making her giggle and nod.

"Jump and catch, jump and catch! Actually I don't think I can do this, but still! Just jump and caTCH!!" Eri pushed Sero off and he started to fall while screaming.
'Well then, Eri just committed murder, I'm so proud!' You thought while leaning to get close to Sero. Sero freaked out until the finally shot out his tape and wrapped it around a pipe.

"Oh wow, who knew Eri can be like that?" Izuku asked a little worried on what you're teaching her.
"I like the way Lizard bastard teaches," Bakugo smirked. Currently, Sero is swinging through the buildings and is getting ready to hop back on your back. You caught him in time and you flew in a loop one more time before setting him down with the rest.

"2 minutes and 30 seconds, better than last time," Aizawa said with a small smile as you turned in your human form.
"Such a work out, right Hanta?" You asked the tape boy as he shook.
"Y-yeah..." he regained his composer and gave you thumbs up.
"Alright, Todoroki you go next, and then Midoriya, then Bakugo," He explained.

You sighed at the fact Bakugo is going to ride you, considering that he yelled for commands.

'Alright, after this I'm going for vodka. If I know what vodka is,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class ends and you were exhausted because of the many rounds you made around the training course.
"I'm tired mommy," Eri yawned as she nuzzled herself into you.
"Don't worry little one, you're going to have a good nap with Mr. duckie," you smiled softly at her, opening the room she was staying, seeing familiar blond hair and a big smile.

"(Y/N)! How was training with Eri?" Mirio asked as you set the horned child on her bed, a small duck cuddling up to her chest.
"It was alright I guess, I'm tired after flying around for multiple times, but other than time I say it was great for Eri," You told him tucking Eri into bed.

"Not gonna lie, I never knew you actually got her a duck," Mirio said as you both walked out of her room.
"If my daughter wants a duck, I'm getting her a duck," You shrugged and smiled at him, making his face heat up.
"W-well, you are the best mom!" He rubbed his neck.