Omnia Vincit Amor

By twosetandbubbletea

"Love conquers all things." Brett Yang is a valued prodigy violinist and writer. Well-known as an indifferent... More

Prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII. (interlude, semi-nsfw)
XIII.
XIV. (nsfw)
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII. (semi-nsfw)
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII. (nsfw)
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV. (nsfw)
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL. (nsfw)
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
Epilogue
Author's Note and New Books

XXVII. (nsfw)

642 23 6
By twosetandbubbletea

"Amor addit inertibus alas." -Vaenius

Love adds wings to sluggish folk.

Eddy did wake up earlier. The sun was not yet rising but the horizon was bright enough that he could see his lover's feature. His lover looked at peace but Eddy was needy. He needed Brett in him. They were not one to care about physicality but if Eddy were given the chance, he would take it.

"Brett... Bretty..." Eddy whispered as he tapped him lightly.

"What?" Brett answered back with a whisper, eyes still closed.

"I need you now."

"I am here. Sleep more."

"I need you. Not like that." Eddy said as he kissed Brett's neck softly.

Brett opened his eyes in shock.

"Lovely, we cannot. Our family is in the other rooms."

"We can, just be quiet." Eddy said as he removed his own clothes from Brett's body.

"Lovely?"

"What?" Eddy asked innocently.

"You always have a knack for danger, don't you?" Brett said as he went on top of Eddy, kissing him properly.

Eddy moaned as quietly as he gave in. Their pajama tops were kept on but that did not stop Brett from kissing Eddy's neck. Brett pulled their pajama bottoms down and started to stroke Eddy's already hard member.

"Please have me now. We do not have much time." Eddy said breathlessly.

"I know, but be patient love. I do not want to hurt you. We have to prepare you." Brett said as he slicked his fingers with his saliva. He entered the willing hole but was surprised to find it a bit loose already.

"I prepared. Just have me please. I need you." Eddy said as he wrapped his legs around Brett's waist.

Brett slicked his member as he slowly entered. Eddy moaned quietly but Brett shushed him. Eddy sucked on Brett's fingers in order to keep himself quiet. Brett started thrusting at an erratic and messy pace.

Eddy was growing closer after a few moments. Even Brett was but he did not chase his release yet. He wanted Eddy to go first.

"Brett, I am almost there." Eddy said breathlessly, whispering to Brett.

Brett took this opportunity to pull out and replace his member with his fingers. He goes under the blanket and sucked on Eddy's hardened member. Eddy put his hand over his mouth as Brett was driving him to his release.

"Brett, I-" Eddy whispered-screamed as he released on Brett's mouth.

Brett continued to suck as he was making sure that Eddy was finished. Brett pulled off with a pop and emerged  back in Eddy's arms. Eddy was still shivering from pleasure as Brett pulled his fingers out.

"Brett, I want to help you, too." Eddy said as he went on top of Brett and kissed Brett.

"You need not to. I am happy to please you." Brett said as he kissed back.

"Nonsense. Let me make you feel good." Eddy said as he went down under the blanket sucked Brett to orgasm too.

He was doing his task in hand properly and Brett eventually spilled. Eddy swallowed it all and made sure Brett was cleaned when he pulled off.

"Thank you..." Brett said as he kissed Eddy's cheek. "I live for you..." Brett added.

"I live for you too, Bretty." Eddy said as he held Brett's hand.

After a few moments of silence, Brett was the first one to speak up.

"I want to face your mom too, sometime in the future. Tell her what my intentions are and tell her I love you." Brett said as he held Eddy closer to him.

"We can do that, but it will take a lot of accepting and understanding in her part. I also want to be able to tell your father that I love you, too. That I want to grow old with you and build a family with you." Eddy said as he faced Brett.

The sun was shining out and it adds warmth to them under their blanket. They both had put on their pajama bottoms and underwear back. They were observing each other until they both decided to get up and make breakfast for everyone.

They exit the bedroom and went to the kitchen. They were surprised to see Belle and Alexander already up, making the said breakfast. Brett observed his brother. He was shy about contact with her because it was simply not allowed since they were not yet married. He was cautious about touching her because she might not find it appealing.

Their hands accidentally brushed together and Alexander blushed while Belle smiled.

Brett felt his heart skip a beat as he saw the two.

"I apologize for touching your hand. Please forgive me." Alexander said as pulled away farther from Belle.

"It is fine, lovely. You have to get used to it when we get married. Besides, there is nothing wrong if you touch me. See?" Belle said as she interlocked their fingers together.

Alexander was shocked but held her hand back anyway. Belle removed their intertwined fingers and embraced Alexander. Alexander hugged her back but careful with where his hands land.

"Do not tell my mom about this. We are both getting in trouble..." Belle said softly, as she had her cheek resting against his shoulder.

"I know." Alexander said, resting his head on top of Belle's head.

They pulled away and Alexander observed Belle's left hand.

"That looks perfect on you." Alexander said.

"Of course it does. You are the one who picked it after all." Belle said as she stood in her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Well, let us get back on preparing the breakfast. They might wake up soon." Belle added.

"Sure." Alexander answered as they went back to cooking.

Brett and Eddy carefully walked back to the room and held each other's hand. They smiled at the sweet interaction of their siblings.

"Love really is a beautiful thing, is it not?" Brett asked, looking at Eddy directly.

"It is. It is quite amazing watching from a third person perspective. It seemed like a ballet but more graceful and realistic." Eddy said dreamily, sitting down on the edge of his mother's bed.

"Do you think we could be like that?" Eddy asked as Brett sat down next to him.

"I do not think we could marry now, but I believe we could settle down and grow old together. Play music until we cannot hold the violin properly anymore." Brett said as he rested his head on Eddy's shoulder.

"I would love that. We could do that unless you find someone more beautiful than I am. You might leave me alone for a woman." Eddy said teasingly, chuckling at his statement.

"Me? Replace you? I would rather die than see myself fall in love with someone else." Brett said, holding Eddy's hand and using his thumb to caress Eddy's knuckles.

"Well, I will hold you to that, Mr Yang..."

"So will I, Mr Chen..."

A knock was heard and they pulled away from each other before the door opened.

"Breakfast is ready..." Alexander said, smiling and looking like he was the happiest man in Earth.

"Yes, we will be going out now." Brett said, signalling his younger brother.

"Okay, we will be waiting." Alexander said, exciting the room.

The boys slipped on their slippers and Brett kissed Eddy properly. They ate their breakfast quietly as the four continued with their chatter. While Brett was observing everything, he felt a distant ache in his chest.

March 31, 1862

I know that I am not capable of marrying him. Somewhere inside me, it aches. It aches that I cannot show him to the world the same way other couples can. I tell him that we will be okay with settling down that way, but I still want an opportunity to marry him.

I understand, though. I know how the world thinks and we are just a minority. That does not change my love for him. He still completes me no matter what. I do not care what the world might say. I just want to see him the first thing in the morning and the last thing I gaze upon at night.

I am glad that he is contented with what we are now. I am too. More than happy to be with him. Nothing could change that. Even if the world crumbles down on our feet, I can gladly leave without hesitation.

I live for him. I cannot see myself anywhere without him. My music sounds empty and lifeless without him. He completes me. I cannot romanticize him anymore because I have seen him entirely.

And yet, I still want him. I am still in love whatever he may show me. I do not need his perfection because it does not have it. He could be whatever he wants to be and I could only love him more.

I love him in his truest and rawest form. I live for him, it stands the test of our time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 2.9K 18
For Eddy, his friendship with Brett is irreplaceable. He can't ever risk losing something that important, whether his own stupid selfish feelings hav...
12.9K 635 20
an alternate universe where brett and eddy are classmates in music college, who do not know each other a single bit, yet they fall in love with each...
77.8K 2.7K 40
"I will remember you, will you remember me?" A fanfiction of Twoset Violin. Brett x Eddy. Breddy Love. --- Brett Yang has been struggling with Asian...
18.7K 1.1K 99
As a first year student of the Queensland con, Brett Yang can count himself very lucky. He's chosen as a candidate for the soloist spot for a joint o...