Omnia Vincit Amor

By twosetandbubbletea

"Love conquers all things." Brett Yang is a valued prodigy violinist and writer. Well-known as an indifferent... More

Prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII. (interlude, semi-nsfw)
XIII.
XIV. (nsfw)
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII. (semi-nsfw)
XIX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII. (nsfw)
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII. (nsfw)
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV. (nsfw)
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL. (nsfw)
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
Epilogue
Author's Note and New Books

XX.

429 23 7
By twosetandbubbletea

"De malo, bonum." -Latin phrase

Bad from the good.

"Eddy, I have to tell you something. Just do not judge me. I need not judgment..." Belle said nervously, fiddling with her fingers.

"I do not think I could ever judge you. I have always looked up to you..." Eddy said honestly.

"I am in love with a boy younger than me..." Belle said, letting out a breath she did not realize she was holding.

"I do not necessarily think it is that bad... How old is he, anyway?" Eddy asked.

"Now, do not freak out, but he is... He is sixteen." Belle said, closing her eyes.

There was a moment of silence.

"That was what was making you nervous?" Eddy asked, looking at his older sister.

"I thought you would panic. Eddy, it usually is a big deal for other people..." Belle confessed.

"Belle, if it is love then it knows no bounds nor age. Just remember to get married when he is of consenting age. What is his name, by the way?" Eddy gently said.

"Alexander Yang..." Belle said, blushing at the name.

"Alexander Yang? Is his brother Brett Yang? I think I know him because Brett tutors me privately. He is the lawyer, right?" Eddy asked.

"He is... I am surprised you know him."

"Me too..."

Out of nowhere, Belle hugged his brother and whispered.

"Thank you for not judging, little brother..." She said as Eddy felt tears stream down the side of his neck.

Eddy hugged her back.

"Of course, Belle. If it makes you happy, then no one should be able to take that away from you."

Belle pulled away and kisses his brother's cheek.

"I love you..." She smiled.

"I love you, too."

With that, he was left to think about everything. It must have been faith that their siblings have found and loved each other despite the age gap. Gives them more the reason to continue loving each other.

Eddy just wondered, if he could accept Belle, then she would be able to accept him, no? Eddy wanted to believe so...

Belle now has someone to cherish her. It made Eddy so happy for his sister. Not to mention the fact that it was a Yang that she fell in love with. Not only that it was convenient but also great for his sister. His sister finally found the love that she deserved.

So, Eddy did what he deemed appropriate. He was walking towards Brett's house. It was not too for from him, yet not too close. It was near enough that they could visit each other but far enough for impulsive midnight escapades. It was perfect enough and he cannot wait to tell his lover the news. He knocked on the door and Brett answered it.

"Come in, I'm sure you have news?" Brett said.

"How did you know I did?" Eddy asked back.

"You would be practicing right now if you did not come to me." Brett said as he allowed Eddy to take his shoes off.

"You know me too well, Brett." Eddy said, welcoming himself into Brett's home.

"Let us go to the bedroom, shall we?"

"We shall."

They walk to his bedroom and the moment that Brett closed his door, Eddy sat on the bed and laid his head down.

"Did you know about Belle and Alexander?" Eddy asked, breathing in the scent that Brett had left.

"No, I just found out before you went here... I was not necessarily surprised, though. Quite happy for the two, honestly." Brett said calmly.

"Do you not know what it means? Why are you so calm about all of this?" Eddy asked, amused and bewildered at the same time.

"I know, we will be brothers-in-law but that bothers me..." Brett said, sitting down next to Eddy the moment he made sure the door was locked.

"Is it not a good excuse to always see each other?" Eddy asked, confusion painted his face.

"Well," Brett lowered himself on the bed, lying down next to Eddy, went to his ear and whispered. "We are more than brothers, are we not, lovely?"

Eddy blushed wildly as Brett went on top of him. Brett allowed their foreheads to touch each other as they held each other close. They could feel each other's breath and Eddy was just tempted to kiss Brett. They both had their eyes closed.

"Brett?"

"Yes, darling?"

"You are still going to teach on the conservatory next month, are you not? For my third year?" Eddy asked, holding Brett closer to him.

"Of course... As I have said, I already had gotten a lot of offers but I do not want to go yet. I do not want to leave you, yet. My heart would not be able to bear being too far from you." Brett confessed, hand stroking Eddy's cheek lovingly.

"That is good. You make me really, really happy, my love." Eddy whispered.

"I live upon hearing those words, lovely... You make me beyond happy." Brett whispered back, pressing their lips together lightly.

Eddy met Brett's lips with eagerness and smiles against the kiss. They held each other close as they pulled away. They did nothing more but just lay there. Brett repositioned them so that they could spoon, buy Eddy was not satisfied. He faced Brett and held him as though he would not let go.

"Fate seems to love us, does it not?" Eddy said, laughing. Eyes still closed and allowing his senses to take over.

It made his heart jump, being this near to Brett. Feeling his skin, smelling his lovely scent, listening to his velvet voice and the taste of Brett lingering on his tongue. He does not need to see to know that it is Brett that embosomed his body.

"It does, actually. It seems to love us more than we love each other." Brett exclaimed.

"I am glad I get to end up with you even if we have to hide from this cruel world."

"And so am I..."

Everything was forgotten the moment that Brett held him in their small sanctuary. They need not anything more but each other. It was satisfying that way. Just them, away from the judgmental world around them. Their safe haven is in each other's arms.

"Brett?"

"Yes, Eddy?"

"Would you have joined me in matrimony if men can get married?"

"With all the joy and love in my heart, I would have married you in a heartbeat."

"Brett?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Please do not make me cry like that again..."

"Of course... Do you want me to make you cry in a different way?"

"Stop it, lovely. You are such a cheek."

"Only for you, my darling."

There was a wave of silence again. Not that they needed to communicate with words, they are perfectly fine the way they are.

"Have you ever thought about how we will cope when we are both soloists?" Brett asked.

"As you have said before, as long as I have your heart and you have mine, we will be perfectly fine... I do not know how we do it but our limited meetings drive me insane. I should be thinking about improving and practicing but I think of you a lot." Eddy said, smiling.

"You think of me a lot?"

"Of course I do! I am hopelessly in love with you, I cannot stand not seeing you as much as I need..."

"Awwww, honey. Come here, I will make up to you." Brett said, pulling him closer to his body if it was even possible due to their closeness. "Have you ever tried writing to cope with what you feel?"

"No, but I cope using other methods."

"Coping methods such as?"

"Thinking of you next to me when I am under my covers. It is hard to be without you because the pillows and blankets, the warmth of them is a substitute for this type of moments. If I pretend, it would be you the morning that I wake up."

"Do you know how lovely you always are, Edward Chen?"

Brett kissed him gently and caressed his skin. He was making up for the week that they did not see each other. It was good to have the younger boy back in his arms, his scent and his warmth. Brett forgot how nice it was to have the simple things. They usually go straight into other things the moment they are each other, so to be able to hold him like this was euphoria.

Eddy was contented, too. He just wants to be with Brett, to be next to him and to be one in bed with him. He loves this type of affection that only Brett Yang could fulfil in his heart. It might be a bit too bad the moment that Eddy leaves this home of theirs. He will end up missing Brett too much again.

But what can he do? Eddy takes the highest good and the bad from good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 498 18
๐ŸŽนโค๏ธ๐ŸŽป Brett is a quiet, antisocial 17 year old student who discovers a talent for music. However, at times, his life makes him hard to dream. Until...
91.8K 2.9K 18
For Eddy, his friendship with Brett is irreplaceable. He can't ever risk losing something that important, whether his own stupid selfish feelings hav...
12.9K 635 20
an alternate universe where brett and eddy are classmates in music college, who do not know each other a single bit, yet they fall in love with each...
21.9K 963 48
"Let us yield to love." Brett Yang knew from the very moment he saw Eddy Chen. He knew that this was the man that he had to be with. It was his soul...