Omnia Vincit Amor

By twosetandbubbletea

"Love conquers all things." Brett Yang is a valued prodigy violinist and writer. Well-known as an indifferent... More

Prologue
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII. (interlude, semi-nsfw)
XIII.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII. (semi-nsfw)
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII. (nsfw)
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII. (nsfw)
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV. (nsfw)
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL. (nsfw)
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
Epilogue
Author's Note and New Books

XIV. (nsfw)

1.3K 47 19
By twosetandbubbletea

"Ingenio maximus, arte rudis." -Ovid

Maximum ingenuity, raw technique.
(referring to poet Ennius)

"Wait, where are we going, Brett?" Eddy asked, holding Brett's hand. Nobody was around so they could do what they please.

"My father and younger brother is not around. You are coming home with me tonight." Brett just said, nothing more was said after that. Eddy could not think to disagree. His heart was racing but he trusted Brett. Brett would not do anything to harm or hurt him.

The moment they entered Brett's home, no words were exchanged between them. After removing their shoes, Brett guided Eddy toward his room. Eddy looked around the house.

"Nice decorations, it is obvious that men live here." Eddy said, laughing as he sat down on Brett's bed.

"Is that so?" Brett asked, removing his blazer and setting it on the chair he had nearby.

"Yes, or maybe I am just used to my mom's taste for decor." Eddy said.

Brett removed his belt, laying it on top of the blazer he just took off. He locked the door behind them and Eddy looked at him. He loosened up his tie and never broke eye contact with Eddy.

"Brett?" Eddy asked, voice a bit small and felt his throat dry up.

"What?" Brett asked nonchalantly.

"What are you doing?"

"I am just removing my work clothes so I could be comfortable. What did you think I was doing?" Brett challenged, walking toward Eddy who was sitting on the bed.

"Nothing..." Eddy whispered.

Brett straddled his lap, slowly unbuttoning the top button of his shirt. Eddy placed a gentle peck on Brett's lips and pulled away quickly. Brett chuckled darkly and removed Eddy's top button, too.

"Darling, you cannot expect me to do anything but sleep with you after that, you know that? I am hungry for you and you cannot leave me hanging." Brett said, removing the buttons of his shirt and slipping it off his shoulders. "Now, if you do not want me proceed, I respect your decision. I need your consent before I get to devour you." Brett said, hands already on the second top button of Eddy's shirt.

There was a long silence between them. Eddy just looked at Brett's eyes and Brett did the same.

"Please be gentle with me. Take care of me and love me all night long." Eddy whispered, closing his eyes as he asked.

Brett removed the younger's shirt and greedily caressed the skin.

"I am glad you are letting me do this. I will be gentle, do not worry." Brett said, leaning down to kiss the younger man.

Brett started the kiss softly, lips moving with each other languidly. It was like their lips were dancing waltz and it was just the most gracious thing. Eddy placed his hands on the nape of Brett's neck and toyed with the hair. Brett's hands still roamed Eddy's body, exploring every inch.

Eddy tugged on Brett's hair and Brett just kissed deeper. Tracing the outline of the younger's lips with his tongue, Brett felt hungrier with lust. Eddy opened his mouth, wanting to feel Brett in his mouth. Brett still started slow, taking his time to explore. He wanted to savour the younger's taste, growing sweeter and sweeter the more he gets weaker.

Brett steadied his hands on Eddy's chest. He did not know what overtook his senses but he played with the nubs of the younger's nipples. He rolled it in between his thumb and index finger. Eddy moaned at the foreign yet pleasurable sensation. Brett used this opportunity to dominate the kiss even more.

Brett pulled away, both are now gasping for oxygen. If only they need not to breathe, they would have kissed their entire lifetime.

"Lay your head down on the pillow and open your legs." Brett said, moving away from the younger man. The younger obliged, wanting to be kissed like that again.

Brett fits himself in between the legs and continued to toy with Eddy's nipples. Eddy grew red at the sound that he made but Brett did not mind. He loved hearing Eddy and his voice. In this position, both could feel how painfully hard they both were. Brett leaned down to kiss Eddy's forehead.

This action caused accidental friction on their crotches and Eddy moaned. Brett felt a shiver run down his spine and he started trailing his kisses lower. He settled on the neck and Eddy was squirming underneath him.

"Are you alright? You seem as though you are uncomfortable." Brett asked Eddy, pulling away from his neck.

"I am. I just forgot to tell you that I am extremely ticklish. It is the reason why I am squirming." Eddy said honestly, cheeks turning pink. Brett chuckled softly and kissed his cheek.

"You are adorable, but the next thing you might feel is far from ticklish." Brett said as he placed a kiss on Eddy's neck.

He licked a stripe and Eddy cannot contain the noises that seemed to be trapped in his throat. Brett nibbled on the spot slightly and licked on it again. He sucked on the same spot and soothed it with his tongue. As he was doing this, he removed his pants and Eddy's, leaving them in their underwear. Brett continued kissing and marking the younger's neck.

He moved down on Eddy's chest, sucking on one of the nubs and playing with the other. He kissed lower, lips dangerously close to the younger's member. Brett removed the underwear and kissed the tip of the hard member. Brett steadied Eddy's hips as he sunk his mouth and sucked lightly.

"Brett, aghh, p-please." Eddy begged, Brett sped up. Once the boy came in his mouth, Brett swallowed and pulled away.

Eddy was weak and he felt good but he knows that he still has to please Brett.

"Brett, how can I help you?" Eddy asked helplessly and breathlessly, still lying down on the bed.

"Do you want me in you?" Brett asked.

"I am not sure if I can handle it, but as long as you are gentle, I will be able to."

"Okay, then." Brett sucked on his finger to wet it. "Just relax and if you feel uncomfortable, tell me. I will pull out immediately." Brett said, Eddy nodded and closed his eyes, relaxing.

Brett circled the hole and put the finger in slowly, making sure that Eddy was okay. Brett looked at Eddy's face and slowly moved the finger in and out.

"How does that feel?"

"It is foreign but it is not bad. Can you add another finger?" Eddy requested.

Brett followed and slowly adds another digit. He scissors it in Eddy's hole, slowly stretching. Eddy moaned and melts at the sensation. Brett makes sure that he is stretched well enough before they do anything else. He spat on his hand and spread it on his member, coating it.

"Can I proceed?" Brett asked, making sure that Eddy was okay.

"Yes, please do it slowly... I think I need you now." Eddy said breathlessly.

Eddy closed his eyes tightly as Brett lined himself up with Eddy. Going in him slowly and it takes a lot of Brett's self control to immediately not move. He lets Eddy adjust and once Eddy was okay, he moved slowly yet rhythmically.

Eddy moaned loud when Brett angled his thrust on a certain spot. Brett started speeding up, making sure that Eddy got his second release before he chased his orgasm. Brett kept on moving until he spilled inside Eddy.

The air in the room smelled of sex and just their bodies together but they do not mind. They had each other now and nothing could break it. Brett pulled out of Eddy and covered their bodies with the blanket that he has and smiled. They were both satisfied and they cannot do anything but bask in the warmth of their atmosphere.

Eddy turned around and faced Brett, kissing him softly on the lips before resting his head on Brett's chest.

"I have to go in about an hour, Brett..." Eddy said sadly.

"I would ask you to stay but you have a family waiting for you. I will still see you, don't you worry, darling." Brett said, toying with the younger's hair.

They hold each other for a moment and Eddy got up, getting dressed. Brett does the same so no one will get suspicious.

"I love you. I meant everything I said." Brett said honestly, kissing Eddy softly.

"I know you did... I love you, too." Eddy said, holding Brett's hand and placed it on his chest. "This beat is the rhythm of your love for me." Eddy added, his hand on top of Brett's.

Brett does the same thing and they rest their foreheads on each other. Eddy walked away without any other word and Brett just watched him walk to his house. Both were happy in their relationship.

It is enough for now, to keep them going for their lifetime together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8K 126
For a while now, Eddy has been feeling things for his best friend he ought not to. He's keeping it under wraps, though. Brett's his best friend, h...
26.3K 1.4K 105
What is Eddy, a shy introvert musician like himself, going to do with his crush for a playboy like Brett? And what is his story behind his attitude...
7.5K 393 16
Brett Yang is a middle-aged professor of Philosophy in the local Griffith University. He had found himself in a problem the moment he discovered that...
128K 6.4K 36
distractions are not high on eddy chen's priorities. when brett yang steps into his life, however, he might need to revise that mindset. • a breddy f...