FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE- SATZU...

By sweetlittleCub

Our Dearest Sapphires, Time so soon ! We are so happy to share our joy with you, We are happy to announce thi... More

SAPPHIRES ‼️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Jungkook's Instagram Post
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Korean Daily
Chapter 19
⚠️‼️
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
FFS ♡
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
COMING SOON 🎭
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 27
•••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
••••• ❤️ •••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Sana's Instagram Post
HAPPY SATZU DAY ‼️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Sana's Instagram Post
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 39
••• ❤️ •••
Chapter 40
•••• ❤️ ••••
|PROMOTE|
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 41
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
YOU ARE INVITED ‼️
GENDER REVEAL 🎉
Chapter 44
•••[5]•••
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
SATZU'S INSTAGRAM POST
Chapter 56
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 57
ARE YOU READY????
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
••••❤️••••
Chapter 63
🔺FINAL CHAPTER🔺
🔺EPILOGUE🔺
MY FIRST AND LAST
THANK Ü
Promote (MFAL)
LET'S HIGH 5 ‼️❤️
••• 25 •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
Tzuyu's Instagram Post
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #2
•••• ❤️ ••••
••• SOON •••
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #3
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #4
☑️SPECIAL CHAPTER #5
FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE

Chapter 54

4.5K 154 42
By sweetlittleCub

2 days before Sana's due date Doctor Park recommend to them to stay at the hospital so that they can also monitor Sana's condition. Tzuyu was packing all Sana's thing, while Sana was just in the bed eating some ice cream...

"Love, your mother message me. They gonna visit us in the hospital tonight..."

"Arasso ( ╹▽╹ )..."

Tzuyu stood up and put the luggage in the corner before she seated in the bed.

"It's delicious???.."

"Yeah (≧▽≦)..."

"Just tell me if you feel pain okay???.."

"Okay 🙂..."

-

After packing all the things they need for Sana they're now quickly heading to Seoul National University Hospital.

When they arrived, Doctor Park and the other staff of the hospital immediately accommodate them...

"Ms.Chou, we prepare this VIP room for the both of you. Sana will be staying here before her due date so that she will feel comfortable." Doctor Park said.

"Thank You, Doctor Park. Thank you for accommodating us very well."

"Your welcome. If you need food, you just call some staff and they will get some foods for you..."

"Okay, I understand..."

"Okay, that will be all. I'll just gonna back later to check Sana and her baby..."

"Arasso, Kamsahamnida..." Tzuyu smile and bow her head before Doctor Park leave the room...

"Tzu...."

"Mmmm???.."

"Take a sit first, you seems nervous there..." Sana said as she noticed Tzuyu continuesly walking back in fort..."

"Huh????.."

"Your just making me dizzy tho... Come here..." Sana said as she pat bed on her side.

Tzuyu obey her, she walks closer and seated on Sana's bed..

"Are you alright????.." Sana curiously asked.

"Yeah..." Tzuyu smile...

"Are you sure???.."

Sana held Tzuyu's hand and it's cold...

"Your hands are cold, are you sure you're okay??? Are you sick????." Sana check Tzuyu's temperature as she put her hand to  the latter's forehead. "You're pretty fine tho..." She added.

"I'm fine, Sana..." Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "It just that, I'm nervous..." Tzuyu added.

"Eh? Nervous of what???."

"Uhmmm, I mean I'm nervousness and excited at the same time. I was just thinking if you can handle the pain but at the same time I'm excited to see our little one..."

"Tzu, I will bare the pain... I promise you that... I will deliver our baby safe and healthy...."

"Love...."

"Don't be scared. Nothing will happen to me and the baby..." Sana sweetly smile to Sana as she touch Tzuyu's cheeks.

-

Evening, 6:30 PM Sana's parents has been arrived at the hospital... They bought some foods and fruits for Sana...

"サナ調子はどう?痛みを感じますか??? (Sana how's your feeling??? do you feel some pain???.) Mrs.Minatozaki asked....

"ええ、私のプライベートな部分が傷つき始めています...しかし、ママを心配しないでください、私は大丈夫です🙂とTzuyuは私を大事にしてくれています。(yeah, my private part is now getting to hurt... but don't worry mom, I'm okay 🙂 and Tzuyu is taking care of me well.)

"あなたの妻と言えば。 Tzuyuはいつもよく眠っているとは限らないようです。(speaking of your wife. Tzuyu seems like she's not always having a good sleep.)

"ええ、それは私のためです。彼女は私が毎晩快適で、いつも朝1時から3時ごろお腹が空いているならいつも安心です。Tzuyuはいつも起きており、彼女は私が大丈夫であることを確認し、よく食べています。気分が悪くてイライラすることもあるのですが、お母さん、ツユウは辛抱強く待っていて、不平を言うことはありません。(Yeah, that's because of me. she's always secured if I'm comfortable every night and I always feel hungry around 1 to 3 AM in the morning, Tzuyu is always awake, she make sure that I'm okay and I'm eating well. Mom, Tzuyu have a really long patience when it comes to me, even though sometimes I got  annoyed with her because of my mood swing but I never hear any complain from her.)

"Tzuyuは本当に良い人、特に妻です。私たちは彼女にとても感謝しています。あなたが赤ちゃんを出産した後、それを彼女に埋め合わせてください、彼女に大丈夫ですか?(we always see that, Tzuyu is really a good person especially a wife. we are very thankful for her. just make it up to her after you deliver your baby, be good to her okay?.)

"私はお母さんになります、私は本当に彼女にそれを補います。私は彼女のすべての犠牲を私に見ました。私は彼女のすべての困難を目の当たりにします。私は彼女を私の人生に迎えることができてとても幸運です。(I will Mom, I will really make it up to her. I saw all her sacrifices for me. I witness all her hardships, I'm so lucky to have her in my life.)

"ところで彼女はどこにいますか?(Where is she by the way?)

"多分彼女はお父さんと階下にいます。あなたはおそらく彼らが再び私のことを話しているのを知っています🙂。(maybe she's downstairs with Dad. you know they probably talking about me  again 🙂.)

-

9:45 PM when Sana's parents already leave the hospital, Tzuyu was cutting some fruits while Sana was watching some movies...

"Love, I slice some apples.. have some.." Tzuyu said...

"Komawo 🙂..."

"Your welcome ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu smile as she messed Sana's hair.

"Tzu, where did you go earlier???.."

"I was just talking to your dad downstairs.. you know, in-laws conversation 🙂..."

"Ahhhh ☺️..."

"Why? ..."

"Nothing 😁.."

"Your father just thanking me for taking care of you and for loving you..."

"Really???."

"Uhmmm, but to be honest I should be more thankful for them because they let me to marry you 🙂 they accept who we are and they give us chance to be together..."

"They give us chance, because they trust you 🙂 Because you actually change me Tzuyu~ah ...."

"I love you Sana, I love you with all my heart ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I love you too Tzuyu~ah ♡(> ਊ <)♡..."

-

Morning, Tzuyu was still sleeping she slept at the couch since she don't want her wife to uncomfortable and she don't want to her her baby, while Sana suddenly woke up as she feel a massive pain on her tummy and on her private part...

"Aw...." Sana squeeze in pain as she held her tummy.... "Tzuyu~ahhhh..." Sana called Tzuyu, but the latter was still sleeping.... "Ughhh!! It's hurt .... TZUYU!!!!!..." Sana gathered all her strength to shout, and this time Tzuyu finally awake.

"Love!..."

"Tzuyu, My tummy is getting hurt..." Sana said as her tears are now slowly falling...

"Huh?????..." Tzuyu starts to feel nervous... "Wait, what do you want??? D-Do you want water????..." Tzuyu now starts panicking...

"Damn! Just call the f*cking Doctor Tzu!..."

"Oh Gosh, wait..." Tzuyu quickly run to call Doctor Park and to get ome assistance...

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
292K 12.3K 85
When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the same token, you will never have that same e...
350K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
27K 1K 16
Hirai Momo, a 19 year old girl, is just starting her first year at JYP University in Korea. She was quite scared and nervous since it's her first tim...