Love of His Life -SUBHADRA [...

By subhadraarjun

Subhadra is a character in the epic Mahabharat who is well known as the sister of Krishna and Balram, the muc... More

*~DISCLAIMER~*
CHARACTERS
PANDAVAS AND KAURAVAS
GURUKUL
CHARACTERS
ARJUN - SUBHADRA
IT'S TIME
DEPARTURE OF DWARKA'S JOY
KANYAKUL
THE FRIENDS
COVER
THE SURPRISE VISIT
THE LETTER FROM SISTERS
LEAVING THE FRIENDS
KALYAWAN & THE PRINCESS
KRISHNA OR SUBHADRA ????
THE MELODIOUS MUSIC
KHEER & LADOO
THE FIRST MEET
PARTH & HIS MADHAV
♡THEIR OFFICIAL MEET ♡
SOMEONE SPECIAL
THE STRANGE MEETINGS
A BROTHER & A FRIEND
THE UNKNOWN PERSON
MEETING A NEW FRIEND
THE BROTHER'S NEW FRIEND ?¿?¿
ANNOUNCEMENT
THE FRIENDLY CHALLENGE & THE UNEXPECTED......
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT
ACTIVITY FOR READERS
REQUEST
GIVE IT A TRY!!

MAIN CHARACTERS

7.7K 108 27
By subhadraarjun

~Arjun~

The Third son of King Pandu and Queen Kunti of Hastinapur. Blessing of Lord Indra, the King of Heavens. Best in Archery. Favourite of his Guru Dron, Pitamah Bheeshm, his mother and brothers. Heartthrob of princesses all over Aryavart. Cousin to the Yadava siblings Krishna, Balram and Subhadra from his mother's side. Friend of Yadav Kumar Gada since Gurukul.

~Subhadra~

The Beloved Princess of Dwarka, the Kingdom known for its wealth, strength and equality. Daughter of Yadav Shresht Vasudev and his first wife, Rohini. Apple of her brothers eyes. Favourite of everyone in Dwarka as she is cute, brave, Intelligent, beautiful and mischievous like her elder brothers, Vasudev Krishna and Mahabali Balram. Excellent student in Kanyakul, favourite of all in there too. Loves pranking everyone, including her brothers. Cousin sister of Gada. Best friend of Dushalla, the Princess of Hastinapur since Kanyakul.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

If you like this story, don't forget to vote and comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 545 25
MAHANAYAK ARJUN THE PRINCE OF INDRAPRASTHA ALSO SENAPATI OF INDRAPRASTHA. DWARKARATNA SUBHADRA THE PRINCESS OF DWARKA MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SELFLESS ,P...
24.7K 1.5K 34
Dont want to hurt anyone feeling.A destroyed family because of a incident. The family which should be happy in eachother arms has been destroyed by...
167K 10K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...
228K 17.7K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...