melody, bakugo x reader

由 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

katsuki's pretty fucking pissed when his mother signs him up for piano lessons. and could it get worse than a... 更多

this "surprise" shit
first meeting
waltz in c sharp minor, op. 64, no. 2
questions
practicing
call me katsuki
7- Midnight Practices
8- An Invitation
9- Nonstop
11- Meetups
12- The Concert
13- After
14- Confessions
15- (Epilogue)

10- Preparations

918 23 22
由 1-800-MOODYANDFRUITY

Bakugo's POV:

"Katsuki, get dressed nicely. We don't want to make Y/n look bad by having a scruffy Pomeranian as her protege." Old Hag yelled up the stairs.

"Fine, you old bitch!!" I screeched back and rolled my eyes silently. To be honest, I was going to get dressed up nice without her asking. But no way I'd tell her that.

I found an old crimson tuxedo with a deep red tie, and black shirt under it. I put it on, along with shoes, and just played around with my hair a little (it didn't change anything). I looked like this:

I looked in the mirror. Well damn. I walked out. "Oh, Katsuki, Y/n's gonna love that..." She smirked.

"Whatever old hag." I rolled my eyes and got into the car to drive there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n, dear?" My mom called up the stairs. "Yeah, mom?" I called back.

She walked into my room. "I just wanted to say how proud I am of you. Not just how you've taught that Bakugo boy piano, but for everything." She took her hands in mine. "I love you, my Y/n-bear."

"Aww....thanks, Mom! I love you so much too....so so so much." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "But get your ass out, I need to get dressed."

"Alright, alright. You better show me that gorgeous-ass dress before you go, or it'll be bad young lady, very very bad."  Mom finished.

"Don't worry, Mom, of course I will." I reassured, and got dressed in this, with these shoes, this makeup, and this clutch:

"Woah." Mom breathed when I went down the stairs. "Y/n. You're so beautiful my baby!!" 
"Thanks, Mom." I sighed happily.

I got in our car, and Mom drove me to my office for the concert. All I could think about was how handsome Katsuki was gonna look, though....

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

934K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.1K 1K 30
Raindrops fall separately alone, so why did I fall for you?
10.4K 265 16
This story is about Day and Itt. I read all of love syndrome books. And I'm not satisfied yet. So I want to write end of the story like I want.
13.7K 306 29
Yes this is the title of a song Yes it's from robeats Yes I have a deeply erection for this cherry Yes we all love arcos Yes y/n stand is from a uni...