first meeting

I straightened my pencil skirt, fidgeting in my chair. I was waiting for Katsuki Bakugo, a UA student who was about my age. I was especially nervous to have a teenage student. They're just like me, except I'm the teacher. Which was a weird experience since I usually dealt with grandmothers.

Rap rap rap-rap. The knock at my door was enough to sending me rocketing out of my chair. "Miss L/n, Bakugo-san is here!" The front-desk assistant called from behind the door.

"Thanks, Yukimori-san." I crossed the room to opened the door.

The young man that stood in front of me was taller by at least a foot. He donned on a suit, slacks, and a tie, likely his school uniform. He had full head of spiky ash-blonde hair and piercing catlike crimson eyes. His scrutinizing gaze made me want to step backwards out of intimidation, but I silently willed myself to remain steady. "It's nice to meet you, Bakugo-san."

He stepped in without a word and I took that a sign to simply proceed. Rude. I sat down in my chair that sat parallel to the piano bench. I mustered enough courage to meet into his vermilion gaze. How was I supposed to deal with this guy?  "Uhm, my name is Y/n L/n." I introduced myself, smoothing the creases in my skirt for the billionth time- it was a nervous habit of mine.

"Katsuki Bakugo." He jerked his chin roughly. "As you already fucking know....my old hag has signed me up to these lessons without my consent."

Wonderful... I thought sarcastically. "Well, hopefully I can help you to enjoy them in due time." I replied calmly.

"Tch." He didn't respond. "How about you play?" I was taken aback. "I mean, for me? So I can see how damn good you actually are, Miss Prodigy." He smirked smugly, raising an eyebrow.

So he wants to test if I'm worthy enough to be his teacher. Well, I welcome the challenge. "I welcome the challenge." I leaned back in my chair, smirking slightly. "Why don't you take my chair?"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚