11- Meetups

Bakugo's POV:

We got out of the car. Bing. My phone beeped and bopped and booped with a new text. I looked down at it. I smiled at the contact name I had given her: 'Miss Prodigy'.

-------------------------------------------------

Miss Prodigy- Are you there yet

Miss Prodigy- Katsuki Bakugo answer meeeeeee :(

Miss Prodigy- Imma go over there and whack ur ass if u dont tell me where u r!!!

Me- dont get ur panties in a twist crazy bitch im almost there. chill .

Miss Prodigy- kk. byeeee :) btw im almost there 2

Me- why didnt u say so? whatev...bye. 

----------------------------------------------

Old Hag and I stood and waited. Finally, Y/n and her old hag showed up. When Y/n got out of the car, one black high-heeled sandal at a time, my breath stopped.

Y/n looked gorgeous. Like, gorgeous-pretty-beautiful-amazing-hot. She was wearing a black twisted dress that hugged every inch of her slim yet curvy body, black sandals that were also high-heels, hanging diamond earrings, her hair in a sophisticated messy bun (if that's possible), and she also had pretty makeup. 

"Woah." I breathed out. Old Hag stared at me. "You really like her, don't you.." 

"Shut up, grandma bitch, I'm trying to enjoy Y/n's radiance." I growled back. 

Y/n's POV:

When I got out of the car, Katsuki was just staring at me. "Oh that boy loves you, I can tell..." Mom singsonged. "You love him too."

"I do." I admitted defeat. 

Katsuki looked so handsome in his suit- his eyes matched his jacket and tie. He had a sexy smirk on his face, as usual, and his hair styled as usual. He looked so damn hot.

I could feel a blush spreading, hopefully my makeup hid it. "K-katsuki..." I exhaled as I approached him.

"Y/n..." He breathed out. It must have been the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Shall we?" I asked. I linked arms with him. He flinched, but eased. "Katsuki, please say it back..." I gave him puppy eyes. I'm sure he couldn't resist.

"F-fine....we shall..." He said in a stuffy accent, and I giggled. We walked into the concert together. I could just feel Mom and Katsuki's mom staring at us, giggling excitedly. And I didn't even mind this once.